Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Mortal Kombat 11/X Animation Tool

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
Delbozkester
n00b

Re: Mortal Kombat 11/X Animation Tool

Post by Delbozkester »

akderebur wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:12 am Morph Support

Only one morphed model (face) should exist in the scene and it should be loaded first. You can load any other model (body) you want on top of it. Noesis handles the morph animation, but after it's exported to FBX I found out that 3D software doesn't load it as an animation. I have included a Blender helper script for it. Also shown in the tutorial below.

I did everything from scratch in the morph tutorial. I think the workflow will be clearer after you watch it. I have updated the NUX script, make sure to use the new one. Or better yet, just delete all the old scripts/tools and use the ones that come with this download.

Morph Tutorial : https://youtu.be/9gsRLEA8hqk

Tool Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/9cktgai8 ... h.rar/file

Jacqui Face Animation
MisterNatal wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:18 pm newer files are stored in the PSF files, any chance of getting the tools able to extract the files stored in there?
Normally the files/data is compressed and I am relying on daemon's tools for getting the unpacked data (unp files). I think you suggest that some animations aren't in these unp files and that's why MK11AnimUnpack can't extract them, right? If that is the case tell me the PSF files that should have the animations and I might take a look. We better discuss this over PM.

Some one was tested this tool on IJ2? because I tried but I didn't have success, but I don't understand my error, even simples anim without morph didn't run
akderebur
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by akderebur »

Delbozkester wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 5:52 am Some one was tested this tool on IJ2? because I tried but I didn't have success, but I don't understand my error, even simples anim without morph didn't run
Morph tool is for MK11 only. Try this for IJ2: viewtopic.php?p=170016#p170016
Tekkamanchronos
ultra-n00b

Post by Tekkamanchronos »

I've watched the tutorial and followed along, but when I get to cut.bat part of the tutorial the program crashes, and continues to go down the line crashing and nothing is created.
Can someone help me get over this error? is there a version of MkX I should be using, I used the PC steam version.
The same for MK11.
AlexDDK
ultra-n00b

Post by AlexDDK »

Followed step by step tutorial, but it wont load a nux model in unity with morph option? Any ideas how to fix?
dan2033
ultra-n00b

Post by dan2033 »

Hi everyone! Can anybody help me? When I try to turn .obj model to .nux , it doesn't work, nothing happens. On the other hand, it's done and I would like to load model to a program but nothing happens
Augusto
ultra-n00b

Post by Augusto »

akderebur wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:18 am
MarioSonicU wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:36 am I wonder if support for MK9, and MKvsDC animations will work
I think the first samples were MKvsDC. The animation data doesn't seem too complex, but the header and types deviate from MKX/MK11 standard. Needs a bit of research.

Second samples were very close to MKX. Just figuring out the bone mapping should be enough.

I will try to give them a try when I have the time.
Hey guys,
I am late to the conversation but I'd like to use this feature as well and I am willing to collaborate with the team.
Is the source code available?
If you point me in the right direction I can give it a try and maybe we get MK9 animations working.
Tanishq
ultra-n00b

Post by Tanishq »

as soon as I Import the nux file into the MK11_Anim tool to attach animation, It freezes and then crashes :(.
Help me :scaredy:
kayhotic
n00b

Post by kayhotic »

has anyone found the animations for scorpion's spear model? none of Scorp's animations work on it.
autolab
ultra-n00b

Post by autolab »

Hi.

First, thanks to the creator of this great tool.
I know this is an old thread but I will post my question.

I've tried to extract anim form the game and mostly all anims are extracted and works fien. Nevertheless I think there is an issue when multiple names exists in those anims files. When the unp extracts it will only retrieve one of those names but count all the existing entries. For example:

JOHN End of Round Taunts:
1 - After extract .xxx (.export.txt file)
C7 A206C4 B0DE ->19C EndOfRound_Winner_Taunt_1.AnimSequence
1C8 A2B7A2 13542 ->19C EndOfRound_Winner_Taunt_2.AnimSequence
1C9 A3ECE4 58F6 ->19C EndOfRound_Winner_Taunt_2_JOH_Sunglasses_A.AnimSequence
1CA A445DA A19E ->19C EndOfRound_Winner_Taunt_2_JOH_Sunglasses_A_2ndPair.AnimSequence
1CB A4E778 7D176 ->19C EndOfRound_Winner_Taunt_3.AnimSequence
1CC ACB8EE 9272 ->19C EndOfRound_Winner_Taunt_3_JOH_Marker_A.AnimSequence
1CD AD4B60 13532 ->19C EndOfRound_Winner_Taunt_3_JOH_Picture_A.AnimSequence
1CE AE8092 80FDA ->19C EndOfRound_Winner_Taunt_4.AnimSequence
1CF B6906C 917A ->19C EndOfRound_Winner_Taunt_4_JOH_Beeper_A.AnimSequence
1D0 B721E6 10C46 ->19C EndOfRound_Winner_Taunt_5.AnimSequence
1D1 B82E2C 70AC2 ->19C EndOfRound_Winner_Walkaway_1.AnimSequence
1D2 BF38EE AFC4A ->19C EndOfRound_Winner_Walkaway_2.AnimSequence
1D3 CA3538 17F92 ->19C EndOfRound_Winner_Walkaway_3.AnimSequence
1D4 CBB4CA 13346 ->19C EndOfRound_Winner_Walkaway_4.AnimSequence

1D5 CCE810 AE8A ->19C EndOfRound_Winner_Walkaway_4_JOH_BoomMic_A.AnimSequence
1D6 CD969A 1187E ->19C EndOfRound_Winner_Walkaway_5.AnimSequence

2 - The unp extracts:
EndOfRound_Winner_Taunt
EndOfRound_Winner_Taun
t
EndOfRound_Winner_Taunt_2_JOH_Sunglasses_A
EndOfRound_Winner_Taunt_2_JOH_Sunglasses_A_2ndPair
EndOfRound_Winner_Taunt
EndOfRound_Winner_Taunt_3_JOH_Marker_A
EndOfRound_Winner_Taunt_3_JOH_Picture_A
EndOfRound_Winner_Taunt
EndOfRound_Winner_Taunt_4_JOH_Beeper_A
EndOfRound_Winner_Taunt
EndOfRound_Winner_Walkaway

EndOfRound_Winner_Walkaway_4_JOH_BoomMic_A

It shows all number of the Taunts and Walkaway entries but only one of those is written, the other 4 (4 for Taunt and 4 for Walkway) are discarded.

I am asking if the author could make some changes to the unpack anim executable to handle this. It would be very nice to have those End of the Round anim files.

I'll leave here the link to JOH files (xxx, psf and unp): https://mega.nz/file/oh1gzDrC#ZTABp_7mx ... _bvfZDppgQ

Thanks!