Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Dead or Alive series formats and tools

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
leidoa
n00b

Re: Dead or Alive series formats and tools

Post by leidoa »

thanks b0ny for the costumes :up:

what about stages offset is there any ?
raykingnihong
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by raykingnihong »

Very Thanks for sharing, very good tool, but what can I add an action file, we very much look forward to updates, thank you,I mean, noesis the latest plug-in released in may, now why not, we're really looking forward to updates, the best we can add the bones and motion files.Thank you so much to share
Darko
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by Darko »

raykingnihong wrote:Very Thanks for sharing, very good tool, but what can I add an action file, we very much look forward to updates, thank you,I mean, noesis the latest plug-in released in may, now why not, we're really looking forward to updates, the best we can add the bones and motion files.Thank you so much to share
For Bones and weights, use the blender script, motions won't be supported by b0ny, He already said that.
leidoa
n00b

Post by leidoa »

is there a tool for mot files
Darko
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by Darko »

leidoa wrote:is there a tool for mot files
Nope. motions are compressed and he could'nt decompress them.
raykingnihong
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by raykingnihong »

Darko wrote:
raykingnihong wrote:Very Thanks for sharing, very good tool, but what can I add an action file, we very much look forward to updates, thank you,I mean, noesis the latest plug-in released in may, now why not, we're really looking forward to updates, the best we can add the bones and motion files.Thank you so much to share
For Bones and weights, use the blender script, motions won't be supported by b0ny, He already said that.
Thank you for your help, my friend
raykingnihong
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by raykingnihong »

Thank you for your help, my friend
b0ny
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by b0ny »

about the doa5 mpm animation - seems like there are 2 kind of "raw animation data" types. i can parse one of those types.
if by mot files you mean the mot files for doa2/doa3/doa4 games, i don't work on this for a long time, this is what i've achieved so far: http://rghost.net/55101866 (the video of bass pulling his truck is at the bottom of the page). this video looks so ugly because in the old mot files they are animating only a few bones, using "inverse kinematics" for the rest of the bones(which i couldn't achieve)
raykingnihong
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by raykingnihong »

b0ny wrote:about the doa5 mpm animation - seems like there are 2 kind of "raw animation data" types. i can parse one of those types.
if by mot files you mean the mot files for doa2/doa3/doa4 games, i don't work on this for a long time, this is what i've achieved so far: http://rghost.net/55101866 (the video of bass pulling his truck is at the bottom of the page). this video looks so ugly because in the old mot files they are animating only a few bones, using "inverse kinematics" for the rest of the bones(which i couldn't achieve)
Thank you for taking the updated plugin, we look forward to seeing your new work
Darko
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by Darko »

Tested the new unpacker in the new DLC crap and It's working fine, just rename the only 2 files unrenamed to MaryRose whatever.
b0ny
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by b0ny »

Darko wrote:Tested the new unpacker in the new DLC crap and It's working fine, just rename the only 2 files unrenamed to MaryRose whatever.
i couldn't find it anywhere, pm me with a link if you want it faster.

P.S. and this is a request on my work in progress on mpms: reverse_mpm.7z (i really have a vague idea of wtf i'm doing here...)
Darko
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by Darko »

b0ny wrote:
Darko wrote:Tested the new unpacker in the new DLC crap and It's working fine, just rename the only 2 files unrenamed to MaryRose whatever.
i couldn't find it anywhere, pm me with a link if you want it faster.

P.S. and this is a request on my work in progress on mpms: reverse_mpm.7z (i really have a vague idea of wtf i'm doing here...)
It's in xbox360iso.com in the jtag downloadable content section.
b0ny
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by b0ny »

doa5Uarchivarius.dat - updated with "MARIE_DLCU_006" name.
Darko wrote:just rename the only 2 files unrenamed to MaryRose whatever.
to find the costume number you look at the second letter in the encrypted name:
R=1 S=2 ... Z=9 Q=10 ...
to find if it's COS or DLCU you open the tmc file and see which fits better the length of the encrypted tmc name(at address 0x50)

[raykingnihong]
ok :)

[edit]

anim try.7z
experimental tmc blender importer. that will try to load the "*_SELECT.MPM" file from the same folder as the TMC/TMCL. read the notes for more details. this time i removed the z rotation for shoulders/hips to make it more T-pose like. it's messy but most "select" animations are recognizable... bellow is how you select a different animation in blender
Protocol X27
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran

Post by Protocol X27 »

Could anyone catch me up what the utilities / process is for extracting individual containers from the native .afs containers?
Darko
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by Darko »

Not too related, but basically Iv'e been having fun with bony's script:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAr3KZefQoY

Something it wasn¡t possible according to some MMD "masters" I made it posible, use the original rig of the characters :D

For bony, I'm trying your scripts in week end man, thanks of the effort and if I have leifang-hitomi winner and intro tag animation, I'll give you a cookie.