Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Ninja Gaiden 2 x360

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
khanbot
beginner

Re: Ninja Gaiden 2 x360

Post by khanbot »

No, not neosis. I've been using tools provided in this thread, ng2 extractor, tecmo model converter and tecmo texture extractor, all posted by surveyor. :oops:

Is there any other way??

Do neosis works????
Darko
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by Darko »

khanbot wrote:No, not neosis. I've been using tools provided in this thread, ng2 extractor, tecmo model converter and tecmo texture extractor, all posted by surveyor. :oops:

Is there any other way??

Do neosis works????
Hell yeah, just export your model to collada format and use the plugins provided by the open collada site, it also supports DOAX2 and you can get models fully rigged.

http://oasis.xentax.com/index.php?content=downloads
khanbot
beginner

Post by khanbot »

Darko wrote: Hell yeah, just export your model to collada format and use the plugins provided by the open collada site, it also supports DOAX2 and you can get models fully rigged.

http://oasis.xentax.com/index.php?content=downloads

yesss!!! thanks man, you seems to always save the day whenever I pop a noob question!! :)

so just to make sure I am getting it right, I open .gmd straight into neosis, or after the extraction I open the .obj into it? hopefully this be my last question on this one! :) :)
Darko
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by Darko »

Open the gmd through you navigation tree tool, then go to file>export and there you select the format you want (collada, smd, psk, obj, fbx, etc...) select your texture format, tick flip uv and rotate options and in command type "-scale 100". Make sure you select a select a folder where you want to export your model if not, your model will be exported in the same folder where you have your gmd (normally you have all your game files in one folder). And that's all.

One thing I forgot to metion, noesis doesn't support NG2 weights, only DOAX2.

Byep
khanbot
beginner

Post by khanbot »

:) :) :) :)
got it, tested, solved.
Thanks again!
Vashey
advanced

Post by Vashey »

EDIT:

Ok so I got through Tenchu Z files with Gaelx360 and then I extracted all the content, here is what I have:

(I don't know how he made this soft but he is a genius, I ask myself why you didn't precise that you use this thing to drill into 360 games)

Then I check the .bin in the "model/bin " with an extractor, and thats what I get:

Basically I'm stuck here, I don't know what else to do.

Also I was wondering if you people could upload Sonia's model (from NG2) with textures please?

Thanks a lot.
Vashey
advanced

Post by Vashey »

Ok apparently I have to use Hex Editor to get into theses files, I don't understand it all but please if you got any extra info guys let me know.
Kaiyena
ultra-n00b

Post by Kaiyena »

Any way I'd be able to get the sound effects? I know this topic is old, but hey.
Doutor Gori
n00b

Post by Doutor Gori »

I hate to dig up topics, but could anyone tell me where the texts are for a translation?

And what tools for that?
Qmemavos
ultra-n00b

Post by Qmemavos »

Edit: Sorry, now it's working. Thanks for your hard work

Guys, sorry for digging this up. That exe " NG2 Extractor" when i'm starting it, it just crashes, the same while dragging ng2 files to it. Doesn't it work because i am using Windows 7 64 or is it a plugin need to be used with another program? Thanks in advance
JohnHudeski
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by JohnHudeski »

are motion files stored in the gmd file or the ng2 archive ?

Cos the NG2 extrator only dumps .gmd files
GEO
ultra-n00b

Post by GEO »

How do you fix the glitched mesh? like there seems to be multiple layers of the same mesh of some sort.

and how do I know exactly what character I'm ripping?

I'm looking for Alexei, Rasetsu and Genshin's fiend form