Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Conqueror'sBlade _(.PKG bms)

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
ysjysj734
n00b

Conqueror'sBlade _(.PKG bms)

Post by ysjysj734 »

Conqueror's Blade is a real-time strategy and role-playing game created using the CHAOS engine. The models inside are very beautiful, but I don't have BMS scripts to extract them. I hope someone can help me.
Can you please make a bms script for this game.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/8355 ... ors_Blade/
A sample file is below.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/edxnebqm ... 0.pkg/file
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by ysjysj734 on Wed Jun 14, 2023 3:42 am, edited 17 times in total.
ysjysj734
n00b

Re: 《Conqueror'sBlade》_(.pkg)

Post by ysjysj734 »

I opened the pkg file using UModel and it appears to be encrypted. Can someone help me
Y$H121O~LFC_O601Z_JZMEM_edit_768852912996223.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Steven2212
n00b

Post by Steven2212 »

I really like this game model. I have been searching around and no one mentioned it. I really hope some one would help with exteacting model and texture.
ysjysj734
n00b

Post by ysjysj734 »

I use https://aluigi.altervista.org/quickbms.htm Conqueror_ Blade_ Pkg. bms processed but did not respond, possibly due to the game being updated :(
ysjysj734
n00b

Re: Conqueror'sBlade _(.PKG bms)

Post by ysjysj734 »

Who can help me
Bigchillghost
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by Bigchillghost »

ysjysj734 wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 9:30 am I opened the pkg file using UModel
Why would you do that? It's a different game engine as you said. :eek:
ysjysj734 wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 4:01 am created using the CHAOS engine.
The sample file you uploaded contains only raw lz4-compressed chunks and there's no meta data in there so you're definitely missing the index files.
May you find peace in this puzzle-solving game. Say it with action: click the Image when you get helped.:)
ysjysj734
n00b

Post by ysjysj734 »

quote=Bigchillghost post_id=192429 time=1686761115 user_id=57570]
ysjysj734 wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 9:30 am I opened the pkg file using UModel
Why would you do that? It's a different game engine as you said. :eek:
ysjysj734 wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 4:01 am created using the CHAOS engine.
The sample file you uploaded contains only raw lz4-compressed chunks and there's no meta data in there so you're definitely missing the index files.
[/quote]

May I ask what I should do? Because there are too many files, I only know the format for uploading them. Could you please help me
Bigchillghost
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by Bigchillghost »

ysjysj734 wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 6:02 pm May I ask what I should do? Because there are too many file
Usually you should check if there're any files with the same names as the pkgs.
May you find peace in this puzzle-solving game. Say it with action: click the Image when you get helped.:)
ysjysj734
n00b

Post by ysjysj734 »

Bigchillghost wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 1:03 am
ysjysj734 wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 6:02 pm May I ask what I should do? Because there are too many file
Usually you should check if there're any files with the same names as the pkgs.
I checked the file with the same name according to your instructions, but unfortunately I didn't find anything. I packaged the game files and a small portion of the PKG files. If possible, could you please help me take a look? Thank you
https://www.mediafire.com/file/v2cx4j07 ... T.rar/file
Bigchillghost
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by Bigchillghost »

You wouldn't expect me to download a whole 1.8 giga bytes of data just to look for things for you? Sorry but that should be a job of your own. It might be easier for others to give a hint if you just upload an overall hierarchy of the directories.
ysjysj734
n00b

Post by ysjysj734 »

Bigchillghost wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:02 am You wouldn't expect me to download a whole 1.8 giga bytes of data just to look for things for you? Sorry but that should be a job of your own. It might be easier for others to give a hint if you just upload an overall hierarchy of the directories.
Sorry, it was my mistake. As the PKG file is large, I guess it's a model file. I don't have any idea about the index file you mentioned
Bigchillghost
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by Bigchillghost »

The pkgs are archives, containing raw compressed data of all kind of assets, including models, textures, and anything that might be used by the game. There must be some kind of index files recording the assets names, offsets, compressed sizes, decompressed sizes etc. Without those reference, it's impossible to unpack anything from those archives.
ysjysj734
n00b

Post by ysjysj734 »

Bigchillghost wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:52 am The pkgs are archives, containing raw compressed data of all kind of assets, including models, textures, and anything that might be used by the game. There must be some kind of index files recording the assets names, offsets, compressed sizes, decompressed sizes etc. Without those reference, it's impossible to unpack anything from those archives.
That's really difficult because I don't know anything about this, so I can only hope that someone can help me check the index files
Is there any way I can find the index
Bigchillghost
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by Bigchillghost »

My recommendation would be reading the wiki to gain some basic understanding:
http://wiki.xentax.com/index.php/DGTEFF ... y_Archives
You'll need a hex editor to examine the data of course. Shouldn't be hard if assets are stored with names.
ysjysj734
n00b

Post by ysjysj734 »

Bigchillghost wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:08 am My recommendation would be reading the wiki to gain some basic understanding:
http://wiki.xentax.com/index.php/DGTEFF ... y_Archives
You'll need a hex editor to examine the data of course. Shouldn't be hard if assets are stored with names.
This is a BMS I found, which is also used to unpack Conqueror's Blade, but there are additional files. Can you rely on this BMS to take a look
conqueror_blade_pkg.zip