Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Cethleann - The Koei Swiss Army Knife

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
GDL
veteran

Re: Cethleann - The Koei Swiss Army Knife

Post by GDL »

use it on the large files only (*.rdb.bin)
AzothRaven
beginner

Post by AzothRaven »

GDL wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 12:42 am use it on the large files only (*.rdb.bin)
Worked perfectly!!!
Its a pain in the ass that the meshes and textures are hashed but if you use the Cethleann.Unbundler you can extract the g1m that Noesis cannot see:

https://ibb.co/GpRFbfx
Allanoon
veteran

Post by Allanoon »

AzothRaven wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 12:27 am ...
IF i'm not wrong... you're trying to open CharacterEditor.rdb while you should use it on CharacterEditor.rdb.bin (the big one)

Edit: Eh, i had the notification of your quote on the other page, didn't notice someone had already answered :D

Edit2:
AzothRaven wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 1:26 am Worked perfectly!!!
Its a pain in the ass that the meshes and textures are hashed but if you use the Cethleann.Unbundler you can extract the g1m that Noesis cannot see:

That's interesting! But how does it work exactly? I see that dropping the file into the unbundler is not enough :P
GDL
veteran

Post by GDL »

Allanoon wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 8:25 am
AzothRaven wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 12:27 am ...
IF i'm not wrong... you're trying to open CharacterEditor.rdb while you should use it on CharacterEditor.rdb.bin (the big one)

Edit: Eh, i had the notification of your quote on the other page, didn't notice someone had already answered :D

Edit2:
AzothRaven wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 1:26 am Worked perfectly!!!

That's interesting! But how does it work exactly? I see that dropping the file into the unbundler is not enough :P
The nio2.exe from this post can turn all the g1m files into ascii+smd files (mesh+bones)

viewtopic.php?p=140154#p140154
AzothRaven
beginner

Post by AzothRaven »

The message above is completely right, my g1m files were pointing towards the nioh2.exe that Daemon1 made for the game and that is how it extract them to ascii. It has sense, I have checked various hair models and they are the exact same as in Nioh2
leckock
ultra-n00b

Post by leckock »

Hello, Wo Long Fallen Dynastie seems to have the same structure as Stranger of Paradise, but Nyotengu.Database, Nyotengu.KTID and Nyotengu.AnimationGraph doesn't work and like the post above said, the g1m files cannot be opened with noesis.
Lasaga
ultra-n00b

Post by Lasaga »

Hello! I have been working on extracting what I can of the Wild Hearts files, and after getting all the .fdata files into a manageable state where I can play the sfx and view the models within, I am stumped on opening the .rdb, .file (which is similar to p5s .files with the IDRK0000), and the .arc files. Any suggestions would be welcome, I am very new to this sort of thing and realizing that I may have bitten off more than I can chew.

Here is a sample of the files I am messing with https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
gamer1977
beginner

Post by gamer1977 »

Wo Long Fallen Dynasty model error
Desktop 3-9-2023 11-28-53 PM-946.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
GDL
veteran

Post by GDL »

Cethleann still works with the latest "FATAL FRAME / PROJECT ZERO: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse" files released today:
ffmol.jpg
:mrgreen:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ethan88
ultra-n00b

Post by Ethan88 »

GDL wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 9:19 pm Cethleann still works with the latest "FATAL FRAME / PROJECT ZERO: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse" files released today:

ffmol.jpg

:mrgreen:
neat where would I put cathleann into? Edit, NVM got it
Razzoriel
ultra-n00b

Post by Razzoriel »

Hi, I'm trying to find out a tool that can detect and extract ALL of Dynasty Warriors 8's weapons. So far I tried extracting with Steven's Gas and it exports flawlessly, but for some reason skips the final weapon upgrades with all three DW8 titles; DW8 (understandable; wasn't around), DW8: XL (should be there) and DW8:Empires (Also should be there)

For my understanding it extracts all models and bundles them in order. It seems the last weapons are not in the same bundle as the normal weapons, for some reasons, and after days searching for them, could not find jack. Not sure now if its a tool issue or me not doing something right. Can anyone confirm if its possible to extract the Xtreme Legends variations? Examples: Radiant Flash Spear (final Spear weapon) and Double Demon Flash (final Double Voulge weapon).
RedipsTheCooler
ultra-n00b

Post by RedipsTheCooler »

Century300 wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:37 am I'm trying to get model specific animations from Persona 5 Scramble but I don't know how. I know that I hate to use Nyotengu.AnimationGraph but the program only works with dead or alive 6 hashes. I saw on the thread that the KTID from WolrdPQ can be used as the hash in the program but I don't know where or how to find that value. Can anyone help me?
Does anyone have an answer to this? I need this information to rip P5S animations.
wansf
veteran

Post by wansf »

please update for ryza 3 :)
AetherSomerset
ultra-n00b

Post by AetherSomerset »

Hey, I'm super new here. Would anyone be able to advise me on how to extract text data from Three Hopes? I managed to successfully use the DataExporter to extract all the files after following some advice from earlier in this thread but what I ended up with was like thirty folders with names like grp, ktid and texinfo with files inside that have matching extensions, and I'm completely lost on what to do with all that.

I tried googling some of the extensions but the only match I found was for animation and model data which isn't what I'm looking for. Any help would be super appreciated!
Relyt
ultra-n00b

Post by Relyt »

i got almost 5000 g1a animation files in aot1 by putting all the ptrbundle files into Cethleann.Unbundler.exe,but when I do the same in aot2 I only get 200 g1a animation files.am i doing something wrong?i really want the animation files from aot2.