Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Cethleann - The Koei Swiss Army Knife

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
Mastersys
ultra-n00b

Re: Cethleann - The Koei Swiss Army Knife

Post by Mastersys »

Enderfacio wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:57 pm How do you get to do that? I got the .NCA and then the romsf.bin file from Age of Calamity but nothing seems to work for me. I can´t get the G1M files and I have no idea what to do...
Extract the NCA content with NSC Builder from the .nsp, after that look for the biggest asset folder and extract the content with Cathleann data exporter with this command \Cethleann.DataExporter.exe --nyotengu, --rdb "directory from asset folder" "output folder"
I´m looking for the Soundfiles, but it semms they use another encryption for the files.
Enderfacio
beginner

Post by Enderfacio »

Mastersys wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 6:08 pm
Enderfacio wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:57 pm How do you get to do that? I got the .NCA and then the romsf.bin file from Age of Calamity but nothing seems to work for me. I can´t get the G1M files and I have no idea what to do...
Extract the NCA content with NSC Builder from the .nsp, after that look for the biggest asset folder and extract the content with Cathleann data exporter with this command \Cethleann.DataExporter.exe --nyotengu, --rdb "directory from asset folder" "output folder"
I´m looking for the Soundfiles, but it semms they use another encryption for the files.
I tried that command but nothing happens:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
yham
n00b

Post by yham »

Enderfacio wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:01 am
Cethleann.DataExporter --nyotengu --rdb "outputfolder" "assetfolder"
my command: Cethleann.DataExporter --nyotengu --rdb D:\HyruleWarriors\romfs\out D:\HyruleWarriors\romfs\asset
Last edited by yham on Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Century300
ultra-n00b

Post by Century300 »

I'm trying to get model specific animations from Persona 5 Scramble but I don't know how. I know that I hate to use Nyotengu.AnimationGraph but the program only works with dead or alive 6 hashes. I saw on the thread that the KTID from WolrdPQ can be used as the hash in the program but I don't know where or how to find that value. Can anyone help me?
Enderfacio
beginner

Post by Enderfacio »

yham wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:32 am
Enderfacio wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:01 am

Cethleann.DataExporter --nyotengu --rdb "outputfolder" "assetfolder"
my command: Cethleann.DataExporter --nyotengu --rdb D:\HyruleWarriors\romfs\out D:\HyruleWarriors\romfs\asset
Thank you very much!!! It finally works!!!
andree
veteran

Post by andree »

I need help on extracting the .bin files from attack on titan 1 (Steam version).

Code: Select all

Cethleann.DataExporter.exe -g AttackOnTitan -P Windows --flayn "directory from asset folder" "output folder"
I used this command with these files:

LINKDATA_EU_A.BIN
LINKDATA_EU_B.BIN
LINKDATA_EU_C.BIN
LINKDATA_EU_D.BIN
LINKDATA_EU_PLATFORM.BIN

and it didn't work. Please find a command that works with these files please?
banan039eu
ultra-n00b

Post by banan039eu »

I used this tool to extract Hyrule Warriors Age of Calamity rdb files and it worked flawlessly. I have all g1m and g1t files I needed. Is there any way to pair g1m file to correct g1t file? I tried extracting that information from materials files, but I failed. I am 90% sure it has to do something with .ktid and .kidsobjdb files. Can please someone help me?
Makoto
advanced

Post by Makoto »

banan039eu wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:38 am I used this tool to extract Hyrule Warriors Age of Calamity rdb files and it worked flawlessly. I have all g1m and g1t files I needed. Is there any way to pair g1m file to correct g1t file? I tried extracting that information from materials files, but I failed. I am 90% sure it has to do something with .ktid and .kidsobjdb files. Can please someone help me?
can you please tell me the command you used to get file with names out of age of calamity?
Julian0555
ultra-n00b

Post by Julian0555 »

(Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity)
Is there any possibility to find the g1a files associated with a g1m file? I'm specifically looking to get the animations for Zelda without having to go through literally every character animation. I'd appreciate any help I can get.
Joschka
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Joschka »

Makoto wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:38 am
banan039eu wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:38 am I used this tool to extract Hyrule Warriors Age of Calamity rdb files and it worked flawlessly. I have all g1m and g1t files I needed. Is there any way to pair g1m file to correct g1t file? I tried extracting that information from materials files, but I failed. I am 90% sure it has to do something with .ktid and .kidsobjdb files. Can please someone help me?
can you please tell me the command you used to get file with names out of age of calamity?
There are no filenames for now, they didn't leave them contrary to some other RDB games and they changed the way they store them in the binary. The methods used to get them before don't work for now.
Last edited by Joschka on Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
neonvegax
ultra-n00b

Post by neonvegax »

i need help so i sent the tools for the g1tm models into NOESIS PLUGINS python but when i load up a g1tm model from NOESIS all im getting are the animations which step am I missing to actually load the models into Noesis along with the bones?
Joschka
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Joschka »

neonvegax wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:24 pm i need help so i sent the tools for the g1tm models into NOESIS PLUGINS python but when i load up a g1tm model from NOESIS all im getting are the animations which step am I missing to actually load the models into Noesis along with the bones?
Wrong thread for those issues + don't use the python plugin, it's outdated.
neonvegax
ultra-n00b

Post by neonvegax »

https://www.mediafire.com/file/cq2ffu6x ... 8.mp4/file

can someone pls watch video and tell me what i did wrong? trying to load model into Noesis but I felt i did the right steps can someone point out what i am missing or failed to do?
colorido10
ultra-n00b

Post by colorido10 »

It's great Cethleann but I don't understand how they repackage everything with the modifications they make and use it in the game.

I managed to unpack the sounds in the DATA folder in Age Of Calamity's Asset, I got .ktss files but I have no idea how to repackage them back into a .file file
Noob
ultra-n00b

Post by Noob »

colorido10 wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:43 pm It's great Cethleann but I don't understand how they repackage everything with the modifications they make and use it in the game.

I managed to unpack the sounds in the DATA folder in Age Of Calamity's Asset, I got .ktss files but I have no idea how to repackage them back into a .file file
Please, what command did you use to get the sound files? I can only get the .rdb files to extract