Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Noesis g1m/g1t/g1a importer

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
blacknight411
veteran

Re: Noesis g1m/g1t/g1a importer

Post by blacknight411 »

Ok here a picture shot of the problem the skirt and sleeve by her face.https://sta.sh/229fvg7ut9ap?edit=1
RoockyGTA
ultra-n00b

Post by RoockyGTA »

Joschka wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 6:46 pm
RoockyGTA wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 7:05 am hello friend look so as not to bother you since that is not my intention I will explain it here I could see the animation in an autodesk program it is a file viewer but in the 3ds max program neither the character appears nor much less the animation and that I'm importing the FBX file fine so tell me what can I do? or what am I doing wrong? or what do I need to do? I want to edit the animation help me please
I'm not a 3ds max user so no idea sorry. If you were able to export the fbx from Noesis then the plugin is working as expected. I can't really help more than that, you should ask on 3ds max forums or maybe try another format.
I understand but you don't use any 3D program such as Blender to import characters and verify that your scripts work or something like that?
Kanbara
advanced

Post by Kanbara »

Joschka wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:42 pm Image
Would it be convenient for you to tell me that which package contains character's animations? I have been searching round and round and still have no clue of it. :constipated: Maybe I should ask this question on the Cethleann post if here is not the right place to ask...

-------------------

Edited: Never mind! I find them in a package called "EventMaker3.rdb" file! :mrgreen:
Joschka
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Joschka »

blacknight411 wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 12:42 am Ok here a picture shot of the problem the skirt and sleeve by her face.https://sta.sh/229fvg7ut9ap?edit=1
Not sure how you got this, even with the basic autorig this model looks good enough, the software you use probably did something wrong.
RoockyGTA wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 6:30 am I understand but you don't use any 3D program such as Blender to import characters and verify that your scripts work or something like that?
I do sometimes (although I'm mostly interested in checking anims so usually the Noesis preview is enough for me) and it works fine, as long as you manage to export to fbx you can import it where you want. It's probably a problem with your 3dsmax version or something like that and I can't help more since I'm not familiar with 3dsMax.
Kanbara wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 8:09 am Edited: Never mind! I find them in a package called "EventMaker3.rdb" file! :mrgreen:
Usually most character anims are found in RRPreview, at least the ones related to gameplay.I actually never checked the ones in EventMaker3, I assume they are the ingame cutscenes related ones or something ? I'll take a look out of curiosity when I'll get back to Koei research.
blacknight411
veteran

Post by blacknight411 »

I think I found out the problems g1a is working but the mesh are not moving with the bone. how to fix this.
ice
beginner

Post by ice »

I extracted the model animation texture of Dynasty Warriors 8 using Steven's Gas Machine tool, but there are some errors when using the G1M script,
Both the old py script and the latest dll have been tested, and the whole series of "dynasty warriors 8 empires" "DYNASTY WARRIORS 8: Xtreme Legends" of this game have this problem,

I will upload some model texture animation samples

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1odQhcj ... sp=sharing
leckock
ultra-n00b

Post by leckock »

Hello, how i supposed to recompil animation from stranger of paradise, i assume i have to use Nyotengu.AnimationGraph but i don't understand how it's supposed to work. :(
Gnomoed
ultra-n00b

Post by Gnomoed »

Exporting to FBX does not work with Atelier Nelke files. I get infinite "constructing meshes" that never ends and never exports a file. If I check "Merge all assets in the same folder" in G1M tools settings, Noesis manages to export an FBX with armature but no weight paint.
Sample files - https://mega.nz/folder/XrgXkJjQ#sn0-f1RTR8unctBLFPUjJg

I used gust tools to get those files out of the .pak - https://github.com/VitaSmith/gust_tools
wansf
veteran

Post by wansf »

Gnomoed wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 5:37 am Exporting to FBX does not work with Atelier Nelke files. I get infinite "constructing meshes" that never ends and never exports a file. If I check "Merge all assets in the same folder" in G1M tools settings, Noesis manages to export an FBX with armature but no weight paint.

I used gust tools to get those files out of the .pak - https://github.com/VitaSmith/gust_tools
try download the newest version of Noesis from official site
Gnomoed
ultra-n00b

Post by Gnomoed »

wansf wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 11:41 am
Gnomoed wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 5:37 am Exporting to FBX does not work with Atelier Nelke files. I get infinite "constructing meshes" that never ends and never exports a file. If I check "Merge all assets in the same folder" in G1M tools settings, Noesis manages to export an FBX with armature but no weight paint.

try download the newest version of Noesis from official site
Of course I am using the latest one.
Also, when I export to gltf or collada I get the weight paint groups exported, though most of them are empty and armature is only partially exported.
Does it work fine for you on the latest version of Noesis or am I the only one having this issue?
This is very odd because Noesis exported FBX just fine before, from other games.
dark9090
ultra-n00b

Post by dark9090 »

Using any model, I have extracted all the textures from the charactereditor folder in png format, the model in fbx, and I wanted to know if the plugin would open any way to correctly detect its textures when loading the model, or do I have to search manually? stranger of paradise, I've been ordering textures all day
wansf
veteran

Post by wansf »

Gnomoed wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 1:36 pm
Of course I am using the latest one.
Also, when I export to gltf or collada I get the weight paint groups exported, though most of them are empty and armature is only partially exported.
Does it work fine for you on the latest version of Noesis or am I the only one having this issue?
This is very odd because Noesis exported FBX just fine before, from other games.
yea i dun hv any issue with this great tool
maybe try export from preview?
if this also not work , make a new clean noesis folder that only contain this tool

Joschka
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Joschka »

Version 1.7.3 is now available

I was finally tired of seeing awful normal coordinates for cloth meshes so I went through the shader bytecode again to fix these once and for all. The NUN meshes should now have accurate normal and tangents.

Before :
Now :

Even when the auto generation worked good enough you could notice some problems at the edges :

Now :
Gnomoed
ultra-n00b

Post by Gnomoed »

wansf wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 8:10 am yea i dun hv any issue with this great tool
maybe try export from preview?
if this also not work , make a new clean noesis folder that only contain this tool
Thanks to your suggestion I was able to extract a model with weight paint and armature intact using "Export from preview" option. Very weird that normal "export" don't work as intended.
andree
veteran

Post by andree »

Fire Emblem Warriors Three Hopes works with it!
Image is taken by Joschka and the files in this image were extracted with his own script, for right now, wait for Cethleann to fully support with files from Fire Emblem Warriors Three Hopes.