Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Cethleann - The Koei Swiss Army Knife

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
Yretenai
veteran

Re: Extracting and viewing Fatal Frame/Project Zero 5 animation files

Post by Yretenai »

Psycoskel wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 4:12 am
Joschka wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 7:47 pm Try drag and dropping the .gmpk and .gapk on Cethleann.Unbundler
unbundling the gmpk is how I was able to access the models and textures, but if I unbundle the gapk it gives me a long list of files that end in a filetype of .00000 all the way up to .08002 and I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do with any of these. I appreciate the help.
those are the filenames present in the gapk, only way to fix it is to use the method Joschka stated

Darkhowlings
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Re: Cethleann - The Koei Swiss Army Knife

Post by Darkhowlings »

Hard to believe it has being 3 years and nobody has managed to unpack right or even play the .sed files of Dissidia NT (mostly voice data).
Being reading this:

https://zenhax.com/viewtopic.php?t=8205

But it just end on the same way as other pages pointed out: no way of play it. They even say in one that the .bms was write wrong and it is not compatible with the .sed NT has. Tested the steam version and I got only a small .hb and a big one .dat, both sharing what they say on the link to Zenhax.

I'm mostly curious about the data because they say it has voice lines that aren't in-game. Still wonder how they find it out as it is pretty impossible to unpack & play the voice data.
Joschka
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Joschka »

Darkhowlings wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:45 am Hard to believe it has being 3 years and nobody has managed to unpack right or even play the .sed files of Dissidia NT (mostly voice data).
Being reading this:

https://zenhax.com/viewtopic.php?t=8205

But it just end on the same way as other pages pointed out: no way of play it. They even say in one that the .bms was write wrong and it is not compatible with the .sed NT has. Tested the steam version and I got only a small .hb and a big one .dat, both sharing what they say on the link to Zenhax.

I'm mostly curious about the data because they say it has voice lines that aren't in-game. Still wonder how they find it out as it is pretty impossible to unpack & play the voice data.
I tried to load these using foobar + vgmstream and it worked, unless I'm missing something ?
Darkhowlings
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Darkhowlings »

Joschka wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 9:07 am I tried to load these using foobar + vgmstream and it worked, unless I'm missing something ?
I wonder how because I try to do it and they didn't load.
Unless the PC version have the data different compared too PS4 one
Joschka
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Joschka »

Darkhowlings wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:06 pm
Joschka wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 9:07 am I tried to load these using foobar + vgmstream and it worked, unless I'm missing something ?
I wonder how because I try to do it and they didn't load.
Unless the PC version have the data different compared too PS4 one
I tried the examples in the zenhax thread above, not sure about the PS4 ones but I wouldn't be surprised if they were different. The Dissidia NT PC demo on Steam has all the files anyways so you can grab it for free and check the data.
Psycoskel
ultra-n00b

Post by Psycoskel »

Joschka wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:52 am Yeah they're valid anim files, simply batch rename them to .g1a (on windows just do ren * *.*.g1a) then you'll be able to load up the anims.
To sum up :
-unbundle gapk, rename the files
-unbundle gmpk (the files will end up in the same folder, that's good so keep it that way)
-load whatever g1m in the folder and make sure the "merge all assets in the same folder" plugin option is ticked
Works perfectly. I'm very new to this so I appreciate all the generous help you gave, thank you very much for not only the help but these great tools as well.
Joschka
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Joschka »

Psycoskel wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 7:56 am
Joschka wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:52 am Yeah they're valid anim files, simply batch rename them to .g1a (on windows just do ren * *.*.g1a) then you'll be able to load up the anims.
To sum up :
-unbundle gapk, rename the files
-unbundle gmpk (the files will end up in the same folder, that's good so keep it that way)
-load whatever g1m in the folder and make sure the "merge all assets in the same folder" plugin option is ticked
Works perfectly. I'm very new to this so I appreciate all the generous help you gave, thank you very much for not only the help but these great tools as well.
You're welcome, glad you enjoy the tools.
Darkhowlings
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Darkhowlings »

Joschka wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 10:27 am I tried the examples in the zenhax thread above, not sure about the PS4 ones but I wouldn't be surprised if they were different. The Dissidia NT PC demo on Steam has all the files anyways so you can grab it for free and check the data.
Thanks for pointing me on the right direction!

For anyone in the future wondering how open .sed files of Dissidia NT (at least Steam):

The .sed can be open & converted with Winamp.
It only needs the .dll vgmstream mentioned on they page for allowed Winamp to read others format, this includes .sed files.

No need to unpack the .sed, just drag & drop on Winamp after the .dll of vgmstream are placed on Winamp folder as vgmstream describe it.
gamer1977
beginner

Post by gamer1977 »

Hello everyone, please help me how to extract Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 animations
gamer1977
beginner

Post by gamer1977 »

Atlus
n00b

Post by Atlus »

Does this tool work on Atelier Sophie 2's pak files?
wansf
veteran

Post by wansf »

the --reisalin-keyfix trick dun work on soph2
wait for script update
neusi
n00b

Post by neusi »

Atlus wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 5:08 am Does this tool work on Atelier Sophie 2's pak files?
try 'gust tools' work fine with pak
ATFE0123
beginner

Post by ATFE0123 »

The file name of Touken Ranbu Musou is incorrect
Waiting for someone to create a file list
If you have the files you need, you can pass them
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rookie201
ultra-n00b

Post by Rookie201 »

Can someone help me with extraction files for Stranger of Paradise Final Fantasy Origin?
Can't figure out how to properly do it
Thanks in advance
Chaos!