Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Guardians Of The Galaxy 2021 Ripping?

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
elasticheart
n00b

Re: Guardians Of The Galaxy 2021 Ripping?

Post by elasticheart »

kotn3l wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 3:09 pm
elasticheart wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 3:03 pm
Sharppy wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 1:54 pm Textures I batched as well. Placed all files into 1 folder and did this.

pip install click

Then ran this .bat file along with the text.py inside of the folder. Anyone is more than welcome to use. :keke:
Thank you! But I think im doing something wrong not sure what though since I have zero knowledge here.

You dont have python installed.
now it says no module found and something about click
Luriam
advanced

Post by Luriam »

Sharppy wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 2:50 pm
Luriam wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 2:29 pm Hey guys, very nice work!

I was wondering if I could please get some help extracting the audio. After unpacking the game files I found the sounds, and they're all inside these PC_WEM files. I tried some tools that I usually use on wem files but they didn't work :<

Here's a couple of samples, maybe someone can help me get the wavs out of them: https://mega.nz/file/kN0HRQTB#DLf6VS17f ... olPc73ij-c

Thank you! :)
Found this.

I cut the files here, not sure how to process them i seen a post somewhere though.
Hey sorry no idea what that means or what to do x_x

Could you please explain ? I used HxD yesterday to inspect the files, which is how I learned that there are wave files inside them. But I don't know what to do with that information
Sharppy
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Sharppy »

Seems you don't have the text.py inside the folder too. And you forgot to do

pip install click (in CMD)

.bat is designed to process all textures at once "Invalid input" means the texture is not there. (: try editing .bat to do recursively if not then just do them 1 by 1 with text.py

And for audio im not sure. No tools yet seems like in the community. Will have to wait :( so far i found..
ANIMATIONS : 85,000
MODELS: 20,000
TEXTURES: 40,000
Exolia
ultra-n00b

Post by Exolia »

Sharppy wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 1:54 pm Textures I batched as well. Placed all files into 1 folder and did this.

pip install click

Then ran this .bat file along with the text.py inside of the folder. Anyone is more than welcome to use. :keke:
i have issue with Click module, even though it is installed (Python version 3.9, also tried different click install commands, but still get same result)
UPD: actually its looks like Python Issue, i updated Python to 3.9.9 (i had 3.9.0) and now its works fine

lazenes
n00b

Post by lazenes »

kboykboy wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:04 pm
lazenes wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 6:45 pm How can I open files with this extension?
a hex editor, HxD is good
No, how can I decrypt these files?
kboykboy
beginner

Post by kboykboy »

lazenes wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 9:31 pm No, how can I decrypt these files?
?? they... they aren't encrypted, its a binary file, it stores information.. in binary, if you want the actual text for the subtitles they are not in the .pc_dialogevent they are in the .pc_timedsubtitles which are also binary files but they do contain the actual text, there is no program to open them (except a hex editor), these files where made for this engine, its not some standard format, so no tools to open them, but again you can use a hex editor
Crazyike
ultra-n00b

Post by Crazyike »

Not sure.JPG
Not sure what I am doing wrong here, but only a few of the Prims actually work without error and those that do are just random shapes. This is using the Blender Addon that was shared here.

If anyone has any suggestions on what I could be missing I would certainly appreciate the help.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kboykboy
beginner

Post by kboykboy »

Crazyike wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 6:00 am Not sure.JPG

Not sure what I am doing wrong here, but only a few of the Prims actually work without error and those that do are just random shapes. This is using the Blender Addon that was shared here.

If anyone has any suggestions on what I could be missing I would certainly appreciate the help.
the model is incorrect, it should be 4.1 KB not 109, give the entire path to the model so i can confirm i am looking at the same one, and send me the pc_prim so i can look at it
Crazyike
ultra-n00b

Post by Crazyike »

Here is my file path for the mesh I was attempting to open.

Guardians of the Galaxy\assembly\characters\dxm\resources\unique\starlord\starlord_mesh.fbx\starlord.prim.pc_prim

Link to the file

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hml0vhm1hbxb2 ... m.fbx?dl=0
kboykboy
beginner

Post by kboykboy »

Crazyike wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 9:42 pm Here is my file path for the mesh I was attempting to open.

Guardians of the Galaxy\assembly\characters\dxm\resources\unique\starlord\starlord_mesh.fbx\starlord.prim.pc_prim

Link to the file

i wanted the .pc_prim not the converted .fbx, but anyway opening that same prim gives me this. so not sure what's up with your stuff, i guess somehow the extractor failed to extract your stuff properly, or somehow the names got mixed up and what it says is starlord is some other random mesh?? no idea, and i don't even really see how that's possible, try opening this prim and show me what it looks like assembly\characters\dxm\resources\unique\starlord\starlord.fbx\starlord.weightedprim.pc_weightedprim
it should actually look identical to this image
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Crazyike
ultra-n00b

Post by Crazyike »

kboykboy wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 12:16 am
Crazyike wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 9:42 pm Here is my file path for the mesh I was attempting to open.

Link to the file

i wanted the .pc_prim not the converted .fbx, but anyway opening that same prim gives me this. so not sure what's up with your stuff, i guess somehow the extractor failed to extract your stuff properly, or somehow the names got mixed up and what it says is starlord is some other random mesh?? no idea, and i don't even really see how that's possible, try opening this prim and show me what it looks like assembly\characters\dxm\resources\unique\starlord\starlord.fbx\starlord.weightedprim.pc_weightedprim
it should actually look identical to this image
Sorry looks like I dragged the wrong file in there.

If you wanted the correct link its here, sorry again.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0goaykh2qaq0j ... _prim?dl=0

I tried opening the file you suggested and nothing gets loaded. The scene is empty with no new objects.
None of the weightedprim files open anything in blender. The only files that I was able to get to actually add anything to the scene were a few of the pc_prim extensions that were the odd random parts like I shared.

I can run the extractor again and see if that fixes any of the files.
lazenes
n00b

Post by lazenes »

Will there be a github source?
i just want to edit and repackage .codexlineen.pc localizedtext files
MOAX
ultra-n00b

Post by MOAX »

Hello! Had two questions in regards the tools. I succesfully extracted the game, but i'm having a bit of struggle with the python scripts. Before asking, I did install both Python 3.9.9 and PIP + the Click Module which were mentioned earlier in the thread, and it's not picking the module at all when using the texture batching, it displays the same message of "No Module named:Click", even though I have it installed.

Also, upon running the script of PRIM2FBX on Blender (3.0) Text Console with ALT+P I get this:

Any idea what could be causing either of the problems
maryrangel
ultra-n00b

Post by maryrangel »

Hello! Anyone advanced with a repacker?
komeon
ultra-n00b

Post by komeon »

Hello. Can anyone help me, please, which folder gamora's hair and eye textures?