Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Cethleann - The Koei Swiss Army Knife

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
ninetalescommander
beginner

Re: Cethleann - The Koei Swiss Army Knife

Post by ninetalescommander »

Has there been any progress on the DLC for HW:AOC? Been trying to get the files open the same way as the base game but doesn't seem to work.
Rokki
ultra-n00b

Post by Rokki »

Joschka wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:37 pm
Enkidu115 wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:09 pm
Joschka wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:06 am

No, hair is simulated at runtime and doesn't have classic weights.

You don't need filenames to reconstruct textures. Actually just grab this list, it'll be easier for you.
AoCThingy.zip
Take your g1mHash and read the associated textureID and resource name.
For ex Impa is f23c0538, you get a2cf3043 and CharacterEditor.kidssingletondb from the list. She comes from CharacterEditor\g1m so you type :

Code: Select all

Nyotengu.KTID.exe ..\AocExtract\KIDSSystemResource\kidsobjdb\CharacterEditor.kidssingletondb ..\AocExtract\MaterialEditor\g1t ..\AocExtract\CharacterEditor\ktid\a2cf3043.ktid
It'll parse and reconstruct the correct g1t and will output it in the same folder as the ktid (so characterEditor\ktid here)
Then you can just open it in Noesis on your model
will there be updates to the list for the dlc?
If I buy it yeah. Will depend on what Nintendo will show tomorrow but I'm not too optimistic about its content so not sure, will have to be really worth the price.
Anything news about DOA6 DLC?
I can export the textured fbx through the paired g1m/g1t from here: viewtopic.php?f=16&p=164234#p164234
If the ktid file is named by hash, g1t can be successfully exported, but I cannot find the corresponding g1m file.
Is there something like ‘DOA6thingy’?
Thanks
liquer
ultra-n00b

Post by liquer »

Hi everyone, as you may know, samurai warriors 5 has been released. So I tried to extract its switch version with --nyotengu. I definitely got some g1m and g1t files, just as P5S. I mean it also has rdb files and linkdata files at the same time. I recognized a few characters' g1m files such as nobunaga and mitsuhide.
But I met some troubles when I tried to find textures. I got that rdb file system has a series of g1t files so it need ktid to assemble. But I don't know how to analyze the different ktid files. So can anyone give some tutorial or tips? If I make a list I will be glad to share it.

update: completely resolved. Thanks to Nyogentu.KTID!
Equirah
ultra-n00b

Post by Equirah »

Is this compatible with Nioh 2? If so, what are the decryption settings?
mono24
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by mono24 »

Equirah wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:26 pm Is this compatible with Nioh 2? If so, what are the decryption settings?
Use PS4 game, not PC.
atreyugam3r10
ultra-n00b

Post by atreyugam3r10 »

Ha im having alot of issues figuring out how to run this
S0UZ
advanced

Post by S0UZ »

Hi! Could you support toukiden 2 PC! I tried all command but it won't work.
Thanks in advance.
crabsmack
ultra-n00b

Post by crabsmack »

Hi; I can't seem to find any artifacts on Appveyor. Forgive me if I'm missing something obvious but neither the latest build nor any of the historical builds I checked have artifacts. It shows "Artifacts: 3" and then below "The build job does not contain any artifacts." I found this post with a similar issue:
demonslayerx8 wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:37 am
galianbeast wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 3:25 pm Hi! I'm trying to download the latest build, but there doesn't seem to be any links in Appveyor. It shows there's 3 files in Artifacts but they might have been automatically deleted. Is this the case, or am I just being dumb?
That's cause that one is no longer available. U want to use this one now
https://ci.appveyor.com/project/yretena ... /artifacts
Are the artifacts deleted after some period of time? Is there another way to access the latest builds?
Amal Kotay
ultra-n00b

Post by Amal Kotay »

crabsmack wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:49 pm Hi; I can't seem to find any artifacts on Appveyor. Forgive me if I'm missing something obvious but neither the latest build nor any of the historical builds I checked have artifacts. It shows "Artifacts: 3" and then below "The build job does not contain any artifacts." I found this post with a similar issue:
demonslayerx8 wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:37 am
galianbeast wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 3:25 pm Hi! I'm trying to download the latest build, but there doesn't seem to be any links in Appveyor. It shows there's 3 files in Artifacts but they might have been automatically deleted. Is this the case, or am I just being dumb?
That's cause that one is no longer available. U want to use this one now
https://ci.appveyor.com/project/yretena ... /artifacts
Are the artifacts deleted after some period of time? Is there another way to access the latest builds?
Same question, Appveyor link is empty.
Yretenai
veteran

Post by Yretenai »

Appveyor deletes files after 1 month now. I'm likely going to host the latest version somewhere more persistent.

Anyway the builds are up again.
crabsmack
ultra-n00b

Post by crabsmack »

Thank you! I'm trying to decipher Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 files. I ran Cethleann.Unbundler on the romfs directory and it was able to extract many of the sound and UI string files. And I had success with Cethleann.Gz on the ZL_ files for models and textures. But the files I'm trying to figure out are those in the DATA directory which are relatively small .bin files.

I've read through the thread and tried out commands and arguments suggested for other games with the Unbundler and DataExporter but I'm not getting any output. Earlier in the thread someone mentioned that Team Ninja uses XOR'd json files in their games but I don't know if that's the case here.

I've attached a set of those .bin files. Do you have any idea where I should start with these? Thank you 🙏
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Yretenai
veteran

Post by Yretenai »

crabsmack wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:57 pm Thank you! I'm trying to decipher Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 files. I ran Cethleann.Unbundler on the romfs directory and it was able to extract many of the sound and UI string files. And I had success with Cethleann.Gz on the ZL_ files for models and textures. But the files I'm trying to figure out are those in the DATA directory which are relatively small .bin files.

I've read through the thread and tried out commands and arguments suggested for other games with the Unbundler and DataExporter but I'm not getting any output. Earlier in the thread someone mentioned that Team Ninja uses XOR'd json files in their games but I don't know if that's the case here.

I've attached a set of those .bin files. Do you have any idea where I should start with these? Thank you 🙏
Seems to be some kind of serialized data structure, eeach of the files has a different header. Hard to say what it is without reference data.
atreyugam3r10
ultra-n00b

Post by atreyugam3r10 »

Would someone PLEASE tell me how to run this ive been asking for months and not a single person has even made a reply point me in the direction i need to go or to someone that can
alkdjfalj
ultra-n00b

Post by alkdjfalj »

Hi, I'm sorry could you please re-upload the build?
Yretenai
veteran

Post by Yretenai »

alkdjfalj wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:11 am Hi, I'm sorry could you please re-upload the build?
https://github.com/yretenai/Cethleann/r ... ag/1.1.104