Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Cethleann - The Koei Swiss Army Knife

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
JosouKitsune
advanced

Re: Cethleann - The Koei Swiss Army Knife

Post by JosouKitsune »

Eag1e wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 11:50 pm
JosouKitsune wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 9:18 pm
This tool only works with the dlc bin files, to extract the linkdata you need to use Steven gas machine
Sorry to bother on an old reply, the dlc bin files located in FILE_DX9\DLC\EFIGS right? I'm trying to get those to work but none of the command options seem to work for it, do you happen to know which one works with it?
You need to use Cethleann.Unbundler

Code: Select all

Cethleann.Unbundler.exe -R game_path\FILE_DX9\DLC\EFIGS
vanilla1
beginner

Post by vanilla1 »

demonslayerx8 wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:30 am I hope ur aware that u were supposed to edit the paths on ur end instead of using the same command he gave ya

like for example, mine was
Cethleann.DataExporter.exe --linkarchive -g AttackOnTitan2 "K:\Games\Attack on Titan 2\LINKDATA\Extract" "K:\Games\Attack on Titan 2\LINKDATA"
could you kindly take a picture of your cmd of how you typed your command to be able to extract the LINKDATA files for attack on titan 2 final battle?
I would like to see the command you used on your cmd in an image.
galianbeast
ultra-n00b

Post by galianbeast »

Hi! I'm trying to download the latest build, but there doesn't seem to be any links in Appveyor. It shows there's 3 files in Artifacts but they might have been automatically deleted. Is this the case, or am I just being dumb?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
offering7866
advanced

Post by offering7866 »

Sorry if this is off-topic, but is there a list of Koei games that this tool works on?
Demonslayerx8
veteran

Post by Demonslayerx8 »

galianbeast wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 3:25 pm Hi! I'm trying to download the latest build, but there doesn't seem to be any links in Appveyor. It shows there's 3 files in Artifacts but they might have been automatically deleted. Is this the case, or am I just being dumb?
That's cause that one is no longer available. U want to use this one now
https://ci.appveyor.com/project/yretena ... /artifacts
Joee99
ultra-n00b

Post by Joee99 »

Hi, I'm just checking if there has been any way to identify the filenames for pairing the textures to the model files with Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity yet, or is it still not possible?

I'd rather not have to go through and manually identify each texture...
Joschka
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Joschka »

Joee99 wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:14 pm Hi, I'm just checking if there has been any way to identify the filenames for pairing the textures to the model files with Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity yet, or is it still not possible?

What do you mean ? It's been possible since day one : viewtopic.php?f=10&t=21679&start=45#p160417
Joee99
ultra-n00b

Post by Joee99 »

Joschka wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:42 pm
Joee99 wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:14 pm Hi, I'm just checking if there has been any way to identify the filenames for pairing the textures to the model files with Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity yet, or is it still not possible?

What do you mean ? It's been possible since day one : viewtopic.php?f=10&t=21679&start=45#p160417
From what I know, this method doesn't work with Age of Calamity. I was wondering if any workarounds have been found.
Joschka
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Joschka »

Joee99 wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:34 pm

From what I know, this method doesn't work with Age of Calamity. I was wondering if any workarounds have been found.
Hmm, who told you that ? It's working fine, they didn't change anything
Mukojin
ultra-n00b

Post by Mukojin »

Hi, when I open doa6 hair in noesis the hair seems to not have any weights. is there a way to fix that?
Joee99
ultra-n00b

Post by Joee99 »

Joschka wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 4:40 pm

Sorry, I should have clarified, the file names are all hexadecimal. I'd like to be able export the files with the actual file names or restore them, so I can see which textures are used with which models.
Joschka
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Joschka »

Mukojin wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:06 pm Hi, when I open doa6 hair in noesis the hair seems to not have any weights. is there a way to fix that?
No, hair is simulated at runtime and doesn't have classic weights.
Joee99 wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:25 pm

Sorry, I should have clarified, the file names are all hexadecimal. I'd like to be able export the files with the actual file names or restore them, so I can see which textures are used with which models.
You don't need filenames to reconstruct textures. Actually just grab this list, it'll be easier for you.
AoCThingy.zip
Take your g1mHash and read the associated textureID and resource name.
For ex Impa is f23c0538, you get a2cf3043 and CharacterEditor.kidssingletondb from the list. She comes from CharacterEditor\g1m so you type :

Nyotengu.KTID.exe ..\AocExtract\KIDSSystemResource\kidsobjdb\CharacterEditor.kidssingletondb ..\AocExtract\MaterialEditor\g1t ..\AocExtract\CharacterEditor\ktid\a2cf3043.ktid
It'll parse and reconstruct the correct g1t and will output it in the same folder as the ktid (so characterEditor\ktid here)
Then you can just open it in Noesis on your model
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Enkidu115
beginner

Post by Enkidu115 »

Joschka wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:06 am
Mukojin wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:06 pm Hi, when I open doa6 hair in noesis the hair seems to not have any weights. is there a way to fix that?

You don't need filenames to reconstruct textures. Actually just grab this list, it'll be easier for you.
AoCThingy.zip
For ex Impa is f23c0538, you get a2cf3043 and CharacterEditor.kidssingletondb from the list. She comes from CharacterEditor\g1m so you type :

Nyotengu.KTID.exe ..\AocExtract\KIDSSystemResource\kidsobjdb\CharacterEditor.kidssingletondb ..\AocExtract\MaterialEditor\g1t ..\AocExtract\CharacterEditor\ktid\a2cf3043.ktid
It'll parse and reconstruct the correct g1t and will output it in the same folder as the ktid (so characterEditor\ktid here)
will there be updates to the list for the dlc?
Joschka
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Joschka »

Enkidu115 wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:09 pm

AoCThingy.zip

If I buy it yeah. Will depend on what Nintendo will show tomorrow but I'm not too optimistic about its content so not sure, will have to be really worth the price.
Enkidu115
beginner

Post by Enkidu115 »

Joschka wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:37 pm
Enkidu115 wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:09 pm

AoCThingy.zip

If I buy it yeah. Will depend on what Nintendo will show tomorrow but I'm not too optimistic about its content so not sure, will have to be really worth the price.
thats understandable lol