Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

[iOS] Marvel Contest of Champions import maxscript

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
artworkplay
veteran

Re: [iOS] Marvel Contest of Champions import maxscript

Post by artworkplay »

logansan25 wrote: Thanks a lot. I had tried, however when i try import file fbx in 3D Max dont happen nothing.
Try converting that fbx in noesis as either fbx again or any other format with bone+weight support then import in Max. Either that or you need to update your 3DSMax.
logansan25
veteran

Post by logansan25 »

artworkplay wrote:
logansan25 wrote: Thanks a lot. I had tried, however when i try import file fbx in 3D Max dont happen nothing.
Try converting that fbx in noesis as either fbx again or any other format with bone+weight support then import in Max. Either that or you need to update your 3DSMax.
http://prntscr.com/gobdrg

Help me please!
artworkplay
veteran

Post by artworkplay »

logansan25 wrote:Help me please!
Don't use DisUnity. Unity Studio (the latest one linked to this thread) is the only tool you'll need since it can open assetbundle files already.

EDIT I checked that hulk_red_odr file from the latest COC version I had (v15). Unity Studio works, its just that particular file doesn't have any meshes at all. Best guess would be to try looking for older COC versions.

EDIT EDIT sorry I take it back. It has the Red Hulk mesh in Hulk_Red and not Hulk_Red_LW
logansan25
veteran

Post by logansan25 »

artworkplay wrote:
logansan25 wrote:Help me please!
Don't use DisUnity. Unity Studio (the latest one linked to this thread) is the only tool you'll need since it can open assetbundle files already.

EDIT I checked that hulk_red_odr file from the latest COC version I had (v15). Unity Studio works, its just that particular file doesn't have any meshes at all. Best guess would be to try looking for older COC versions.

EDIT EDIT sorry I take it back. It has the Red Hulk mesh in Hulk_Red and not Hulk_Red_LW
Very thanks mate! I got it. The mesh is in .obj and fine.
Now i only have problem with the textures. That don´t export. Why?
logansan25
veteran

Post by logansan25 »

How to export the files in this new version from game?
SSingh511
ultra-n00b

Post by SSingh511 »

New updates of game doesn't allow login and downloading files on emulators, which makes it impossible to get data files, if anyone has access to those files, please respond