Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Spiderman PS4

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
GalacticUnknown
ultra-n00b

Re: Spiderman PS4

Post by GalacticUnknown »

daemon1 wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:31 am Probably you need to decompress "toc" file from specific version you're using.
You can do it with quickbms or offzip.exe

For example:

offzip.exe -a toc outputfolder 0

After that, rename decompressed file to "toc" and replace it.
Hey mate you write your research for the file formats like texture and archives anywhere ? Or can ask some quick question ? :D Would greatly appreciated !!! :wink:
ugo9p5
advanced

Post by ugo9p5 »

GalacticUnknown wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:56 am
ugo9p5 wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:06 am Thanks a lot it worked like a charm, would you happen to know how i could extract the hash for the models from the update 1.17 since i think there not include in the list i would be really cool if you could guide me to know how i could get them
Thanks a lot once again :D
I believe you just decompress the "DAG" file which contain file names...
Thanks a lot i extracted the DAG file and i got all the locations like on the original text file but the hash needed for the extraction doesn't seem to be in this file, what am i supposed to do ? did i exported it wrong ? i used the method daemon01 gave me for the toc file on this one
ugo9p5
advanced

Post by ugo9p5 »

daemon1 wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:31 am Probably you need to decompress "toc" file from specific version you're using.
You can do it with quickbms or offzip.exe

For example:

offzip.exe -a toc outputfolder 0

After that, rename decompressed file to "toc" and replace it.
Can you help me get the hash for the models of the patches ? i extracted the DAG file info but it only had the path for the texture models and such but no hash where can i find it :D
ugo9p5
advanced

Post by ugo9p5 »

Tried to use the spdierman list.txt command to extract textures but i got this error could someone help me with this ?
Oh and Also to get the hashes from the 1.17 updates :( :D
ugo9p5
advanced

Post by ugo9p5 »

ugo9p5 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:09 pm Image
Tried to use the spdierman list.txt command to extract textures but i got this error could someone help me with this ?
Oh and Also to get the hashes from the 1.17 updates :( :D
Fixed my problem some model we're just not working or corrupted which caused the error but i still am searching for the hashes can someone please help me :]
Big4Rig
ultra-n00b

Post by Big4Rig »

Here's the toc and dag file from version 1.17 if that helps with finding the hashes
http://www.mediafire.com/file/aqc1sc93d ... ve.7z/file
abc616898913
ultra-n00b

Re: 蜘蛛侠 Ps4

Post by abc616898913 »

Hi, my friend~~
I'm try to extract game files from version 1.05, and I used the "allassets.txt" file which you provide.
After progress, I got a lot of files which are only 1kb size and I also got a materials.txt.
The problem is these files seems are not correct, and I got a warning message: not being present in the dictionary when I use "list.txt".
Do you know why I can not extract right files?
Thanks~~
abc616898913
ultra-n00b

Re: 蜘蛛侠 Ps4

Post by abc616898913 »

I've succeeded to extract .zone file from game, but there's no materials.txt file, so werid.
I want to restore the textures of these models in blender, where I can find these materials? Thanks.

Oh, and one more thing, I found the size of some ascii files are very big, more than 600MB. Can we slice it into small one, so we can import them much easier?

Can I donate to you? your tools helps me a lot.
TrumpetPro
advanced

Post by TrumpetPro »

Have you considered looking into the game's animation format? Spider-Man PS4 has some of the most fluid I've ever seen in a game, and would make the first Spider-Man title *ever* to have it's animations successfully converted.

Thanks,
Solaris
Pyrochrome
ultra-n00b

Post by Pyrochrome »

Has anyone looked into Ratchet and Clank yet? Haven't found any leads and I can't rip my own disc because I made the mistake of updating my PS4.
Pyrochrome
ultra-n00b

Post by Pyrochrome »

Alright, so I found a way to extract the filesystem from Ratchet and Clank; set up the tool with the ini and decompressed toc, the pkg contained what looks to be a complete list of hashes detailing the locations of every asset in the game. Only problem is that when I point to said hash, Spiderman tool tells me it can't find the asset. Either the document is incorrect or the tool isn't quite compatible with the game yet.

It's worth noting that the asset archive is split between several binary files; they range from g00s00 to g13s00. Not sure if Spiderman works like that too, don't have the pkg for that game. I'll link the excel spreadsheets so ya'll can take a look.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/19MhzUz ... sp=sharing
daemon1
MEGAVETERAN
MEGAVETERAN

Post by daemon1 »

Ratchet and Clank models were made with older, very different engine version. No way it can work with spiderman tool.
Pyrochrome
ultra-n00b

Post by Pyrochrome »

Oh, terrific. Well, it sure would be nice if you could make a compatible version one of these days...
ugo9p5
advanced

Post by ugo9p5 »

so, is anyone able to help to find the models hashes from the 1.17 update ?
Defalt
ultra-n00b

Post by Defalt »

ugo9p5 wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:37 pm so, is anyone able to help to find the models hashes from the 1.17 update ?
What model hashes are you looking for exactly? No new models were added in 1.17, the latest models to be added were the Upgraded and Stealth suit, and I think they're already present in the models.txt file. Have you checked?