Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

HELP with Raw images without any information about width and height

Get your graphics formats figures out here! Got details for others? Post here!
greenlemonade1
advanced

HELP with Raw images without any information about width and height

Post by greenlemonade1 »

Can someone make script to fix headers for the dump files, which are supposed to be images/textures.
Here are the samples: https://www.mediafire.com/file/b84bctpy ... p.rar/file
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Acewell
VIP member
VIP member

Re: HELP with Raw images without any information about width and height

Post by Acewell »

what is the full game name and the platform from which the samples came?
i don't think these are images, the data looks compressed to me, don't know. :?
Machinedramon
advanced

Post by Machinedramon »

That looks compressed, if you wanna test out for inages use texturefinder, with rawtext you can convert them to dds if that is the case, but again, that looks compressed, try maybe offzip
greenlemonade1
advanced

Post by greenlemonade1 »

Acewell wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:08 pm what is the full game name and the platform from which the samples came?
i don't think these are images, the data looks compressed to me, don't know. :?
It's fbmod from FIFA 20. Here is the link of the file, I used aluigi's script, maybe Bigchillghost can make a script:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/0e3sy6aq ... fbmod/file
Bigchillghost
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by Bigchillghost »

greenlemonade1 wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:38 pm I used aluigi's script
Which script was it? The data from your screenshot is oodle-compressed, while data in 0000000a.dat is zstd-compressed. From a rough glance over the fbmod archive the assets have names but your samples didn't.
May you find peace in this puzzle-solving game. Say it with action: click the Image when you get helped.:)
greenlemonade1
advanced

Post by greenlemonade1 »

Bigchillghost wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:30 am
greenlemonade1 wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:38 pm I used aluigi's script
Which script was it? The data from your screenshot is oodle-compressed, while data in 0000000a.dat is zstd-compressed. From a rough glance over the fbmod archive the assets have names but your samples didn't.
I used this updated aluigi's script: https://www.mediafire.com/file/6bq4m4oi ... d.bms/file
What should I do to decompress raw data files, because one is zstd, thans for helping mate
Bigchillghost
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by Bigchillghost »

Here's a BMS script to unpack your sample archive.
FIFA20_fbmod.zip

Some files are sharing the same name so remember to auto-rename them when prompt for related option.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Bigchillghost on Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
May you find peace in this puzzle-solving game. Say it with action: click the Image when you get helped.:)
greenlemonade1
advanced

Post by greenlemonade1 »

Bigchillghost wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:48 pm Here's a BMS script to unpack your sample archive.
FIFA20_fbmod.zip

Some files are sharing the same name so remember to auto-rename them when prompt for related option.
Works like a charm, for the sample file. But this fbmod can't be exported: http://www.mediafire.com/file/d38wmobhf ... fbmod/file
Also master, how can I open face texture and identify it, should I use raw texture finder or? Thanks
Bigchillghost
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by Bigchillghost »

greenlemonade1 wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:08 pm But this fbmod can't be exported...
Also master, how can I open face texture and identify it, should I use raw texture finder or? Thanks
Script updated in the same post. The path of the filenames are removed and texture header files are given an extension as "f20t" so you can use the following Noesis script to load the textures.
greenlemonade1
advanced

Post by greenlemonade1 »

Bigchillghost wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:55 am
greenlemonade1 wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:08 pm But this fbmod can't be exported...
Script updated in the same post. The path of the filenames are removed and texture header files are given an extension as "f20t" so you can use the following Noesis script to load the textures.
Works perfect, thank you so much. God blessed you :D :D
greenlemonade1
advanced

Post by greenlemonade1 »

Bigchillghost wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:55 am
Hi master, I hope you keeping you safe during corona, and that you doing well. I was wondering is there a way to export models file from fbmod, here is a sample. stay safe!
https://mega.nz/file/alsUnArI#pNU5NioDN ... PvKtPVOGio
Bigchillghost
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by Bigchillghost »

greenlemonade1 wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:09 pmI was wondering is there a way to export models file from fbmod
Get the importer here.
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=22387
head_202750_0_0_mesh.f20m.png
greenlemonade1
advanced

Post by greenlemonade1 »

Bigchillghost wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:31 am
greenlemonade1 wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:09 pmI was wondering is there a way to export models file from fbmod
Get the importer here.
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=22387
head_202750_0_0_mesh.f20m.png
Awesome, thanks for the fast reply!!! I have just two questions: 1) all textures can't be seen with noesis on this fbmod https://www.mediafire.com/file/fjcq45fp ... fbmod/file
2) I tried to convert obj to rx3, but strange thing is that fifa20 obj have more vertices, but the facs and indices are the same, how should I convert it? All the best master.
Bigchillghost
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by Bigchillghost »

greenlemonade1 wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:23 amall textures can't be seen with noesis on this fbmod https://www.mediafire.com/file/fjcq45fp ... fbmod/file
It's best that you keep using mega for hosting large archives rather than mediafile. Will check it later once it's done.
greenlemonade1 wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:23 amI tried to convert obj to rx3, but strange thing is that fifa20 obj have more vertices, but the facs and indices are the same, how should I convert it?
That's not a problem produced by the script so can't help you with that.
greenlemonade1
advanced

Post by greenlemonade1 »

Bigchillghost wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:37 am
greenlemonade1 wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:23 amall textures can't be seen with noesis on this fbmod https://www.mediafire.com/file/fjcq45fp ... fbmod/file
It's best that you keep using mega for hosting large archives rather than mediafile. Will check it later once it's done.
greenlemonade1 wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:23 amI tried to convert obj to rx3, but strange thing is that fifa20 obj have more vertices, but the facs and indices are the same, how should I convert it?
That's not a problem produced by the script so can't help you with that.
I'm sorry I will upload throw mega, the script works excellent with those two samples, just this file have error and all textures can't be seen, I've tried with raw cooker, but nothing... Okay mate, I will figure it, I'm sure :D