Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Detroit Become Human tools (PC, PS4)

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
zeaofsuos
beginner

ADMIN, PLEASE DELETE.

Post by zeaofsuos »

ADMIN, PLEASE DELETE.
Last edited by zeaofsuos on Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dixen18
ultra-n00b

Re: Detroit Become Human tools (PC, PS4)

Post by dixen18 »

Putin wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:04 pm
dixen18 wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:03 am Somebody know how delete NON-russian and NON-english voice *.wem inside .d## files?
What do you mean with .d## files? From what I know you can paste this into a batch file and run it in the folder with the sound files:
for %%f in (*fre.wem, *ger.wem, *ita.wem, *mex.wem, *pol.wem, *por.wem, *spa.wem, *ara.wem, *bra.wem) do del %%f
I'm sure there's a way do delete everything that doesn't include *rus.wem and *eng.wem. But I did it that way.
What Batch?
Putin
ultra-n00b

Post by Putin »

dixen18 wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:03 am What Batch?
Put it in a text file and rename it from '.txt' to '.bat'
d875j
advanced

Post by d875j »

zeaofsuos wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:09 am Here is the individual script that can be used to scan the big files found in the game files to extract sound data.

Use the following attached script through QuickBMS and direct them to the big files.

Used to obtain voice lines dialogue.

bigfiles wem.7z
Can you make one for other data files and configs to tweak game engine and such?
drkshadow1
ultra-n00b

Post by drkshadow1 »

Hi, I've put together a script to extract characters, but some oddities.

First, the textures appear to be reflected vertically. Extracting character 1EF (random cop), then running detroit_img.exe on 2BED8, the result is reflected vertically. "Police" is upside down but correct left-to-right.

Next, is there any mapping of texture offsets to the material that uses them? The ascii file has lines that start, "m_148CC", which looks very promising (if you extract _all_ models, many of those map to textures!) but then on a per-character basis, this material does not have an associated texture. :-/

Lastly, Detroit_FileList.txt. Did you make this by hand, or is there a way to generate a list of names for each character?
MidNightCourtz
ultra-n00b

Post by MidNightCourtz »

Could anyone please tell me how to apply the textures without doing it manually for each texture? I can get the model into Blender using the Lara plugin.
d875j
advanced

Post by d875j »

Who is interested in making a script for me to extract the engine files? I can push these visuals much further. Not saying models and textures and anims aren't important but this is as well. I am GamingDamned wish could change my name here. I am behind the RDR Enhancement project. I would be perfect guy to do this to this game. I have many years of experience. Not asking for much here and don't wanna sound needy or begging but i see potential in this game. Would be nice if someone helped here.
ProGamer
veteran

Post by ProGamer »

Hi
Would it be possible to extract all the videos from the game as it was already done for the animations and the audio it would be cool to extract them with the tool

I hope it will be possible

I would very much like the tool to be able to extract them

daemon1 would it be possible to include this in the tool It would be great to extract the videos
ecolection
ultra-n00b

Post by ecolection »

ProGamer wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 3:31 pm Hi is it possible to make a tool for Beyond Two Souls and Heavy Rain for PC Because I have the files It would be great to be able to extract the animation and the voices

Would it be possible to do the same on PS4 Because I have the files It would be cool thank you These are the games I would like with the tools

Beyond Two Souls PC Heavy Rain Tool Extract Animations and Voices

Beyond Two Souls Heavy Rain PS4 Tool Extract Animations and Voices Thank You

I will be super happy to have the tools Thank you :)

and also extract all the models These are the full games from Epic Game Store :)
I'd really like to see work being done on these games too, they are great. Is this a possibility? If tools can be made for them I would love to have access to them.
daemon1
MEGAVETERAN
MEGAVETERAN

Post by daemon1 »

I made tools for Beyond Two Souls & Heavy Rain models long time ago. For PS3. Models are not changed on PC. I think sounds were not changed either. Use old tools.
daemon1
MEGAVETERAN
MEGAVETERAN

Post by daemon1 »

d875j wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:29 am Who is interested in making a script for me to extract the engine files?

What do you call engine files? As far as i know, there are no such files here.
ProGamer
veteran

Post by ProGamer »

Hi daemon 1 would it be possible to include the possibility of being able to extract videos with the tool i would like to extract all videos if possible

it was already done for the animations and the audio you could do it please

it lacks that the possibility of extracting the video of the game

I am interested to see this once extracted

it's a great game

it would be a shame not to include it while i'm super interested :)
d875j
advanced

Post by d875j »

daemon1 wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:13 am
d875j wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:29 am Who is interested in making a script for me to extract the engine files?

What do you call engine files? As far as i know, there are no such files here.

Configuration visuals files like .ini or .dat or whatever format and data files and such controlling visuals. Has to have similar files like GTA has and other games. I doubt they would have it hard coded in the exe. Please check. Think extracting all files would be beneficial so I can do research for this game.
ProGamer
veteran

Post by ProGamer »

Would it be possible to extract the videos in the game files I can't help asking for no answer It would be cool to integrate it into the tool The animations and the voices were extracted why not the videos It would be really shame not to integrate it into the tool It is a game that must be really exploited

And then I would very much like to extract the videos

I sincerely hope that this will be integrated into the tool
Last edited by ProGamer on Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:25 am, edited 3 times in total.
Putin
ultra-n00b

Post by Putin »

Does anyone know why the smd skeletons don't have bone rotations when I import them into blender?