Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

avengers playground

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
silkroad820420
ultra-n00b

Re: Avengers playground AR

Post by silkroad820420 »

Jaydenthetank wrote:
silkroad820420 wrote:
Acewell wrote:yep the models are in the lullmodel files. :D
metronome-ironman_lullmodel.PNG
and you can convert all the ktx textures to png with PVRTexToolCLI and this bat file contents

Code: Select all

for %%G in ("*.ktx") do PVRTexToolCLI -i "%%G" -o "%%~nG.dds" -d "%%~nG.png" -f r8g8b8a8
how to use this bat file ?

When I open .ktx files, PVRtextool seeing message: "Please check that astcenc.exe is in path" ,how to fix that?
I gave the answer to that error in the thread
yes, I tried it ,and set astcenc.exe to environment PATH. but it still not working ,I don't know why

update:find the problem,already fixed that
PorkydaCorgi
ultra-n00b

Re: avengers playground

Post by PorkydaCorgi »

Hey, so I've been working to try and get all the models out of this since the recent update that added in End Game models too.
I'm a complete noob at Hex2Obj, but I've gotten the 3 shown previously out and Nebula, but I'm having trouble with others.

Black Widow in particular, I have her exported but her entire mesh is flat along one axis. Does anyone happen to know what could be causing that?
blackwidowparameters.png
Her whole mesh seems to be there, just flattened.

Also is anyone interested in sharing the other meshes they've gotten out, or at least the hex numbers they used? Would be a great help!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
justshopatkmart43
advanced

Post by justshopatkmart43 »

I ripped all the new ones, I'll pm you them. The meshes are not flat, you just wrote in the wrong numbers. Also I don't believe any of the designs are actually from endgame except captain marvel
Ar7579009
n00b

Re: avengers playground ar

Post by Ar7579009 »

Acewell wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:51 pm you almost had it, here is captain america settings :D
metronome-captainamerica.lullmodel.PNG
Acewell
Please share 3d models with me
If not interested please describe me your whole process of extraction and ripping models
Ar7579009
n00b

Post by Ar7579009 »

Jaydenthetank wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:41 am I ripped all the new ones, I'll pm you them. The meshes are not flat, you just wrote in the wrong numbers. Also I don't believe any of the designs are actually from endgame except captain marvel
Please send me some of them model
I am trying to extract them from some days but i can't understand the process or doesn't have requored tools
Please send me some 3d model other wise tell me your whole process
PorkydaCorgi
ultra-n00b

Post by PorkydaCorgi »

Jaydenthetank wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:41 am I ripped all the new ones, I'll pm you them. The meshes are not flat, you just wrote in the wrong numbers. Also I don't believe any of the designs are actually from endgame except captain marvel
Yeah I'm aware they're not meant to be flat, like I said I got others out I've just been having trouble with getting the right numbers on the rest. If you could pm me them that would be very kind! I still haven't seen Endgame yet, but I think Black Widow's model is from it. Or at least the head, the outfit might just be from Infinity War.
Cyntharia
ultra-n00b

Post by Cyntharia »

Heyo ^^".
Would anyone here mind sending me some of the models and textures.
I don't really care which ones,but I'd love everything new or related to Guardians or Thor .
It would be really kind and make my week.
Thanks in advance and have a nice day everyone :)
MisterPrawn
beginner

Post by MisterPrawn »

Has there been any updates to this, lately? I'm asking because I would like to rip models from the Detective Pikachu update that landed to the Android Playground today. I can provide samples, if needed.
SSingh511
ultra-n00b

Post by SSingh511 »

Is it possible to make a quickBMS script for this? It'll be really helpful especially for non humanoid characters like Rocket and Pokemon charactes from Detective Pikachu movie as they can't be rigged
justshopatkmart43
advanced

I don't think anyone will bother making a script for bones/weights/anim for an app that will likely be abandoned by google soon. Augmented reality apps don't last as it's more of a gimmick
SSingh511
ultra-n00b

Post by SSingh511 »

Models look well-detailed so worth a shot...
Edit: For those having trouble with PVRTexToolCLI can directly use GUI... just download ascentc.exe from GitHub and place it in System32 folder...

@JayDenTheTank Can you help me regarding how to find face indices count and vertices start address.... I am trying to extract Captain Marvel's model and Detective Pikachu
Last edited by SSingh511 on Sun May 05, 2019 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
justshopatkmart43
advanced

Here are all the pokemon models 'link removed' I have already ripped the avengers ones but that was done on my pc which I am not near currently
Last edited by justshopatkmart43 on Tue May 07, 2019 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ar7579009
n00b

Post by Ar7579009 »

justshopatkmart43 wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 4:16 am I don't think anyone will bother making a script for bones/weights/anim for an app that will likely be abandoned by google soon. Augmented reality apps don't last as it's more of a gimmick
I'm noob with Hex Editor
I got some 3d Models from Marvel Avengers Playground AR Apk after Extraction.
i converted Iron man, captain america and okoye FROM .LULLMODEL to .OBJ by copying values provided by Acewell. in short i didn't worked in this process.
please someone help me in understanding Hex Software and process and how can I rip 3d models from .LULLMODEL using Hex editor and hex2obj. [roll]
also post W.I.P. screnshots if it is possible especially when you find offsets, submeshes and uv offset
if someone is also interested in this topic contact these user they already did this:
https://forum.xentax.com/memberlist.php ... le&u=47635
https://forum.xentax.com/memberlist.php ... le&u=44234
https://forum.xentax.com/memberlist.php ... le&u=44234
here's .lullmodel https://sta.sh/023dxt3eo9io
I asked from playground developer according to them they're preparing to develop more ar games based on AlaDdin, Godzilla: king of monsters and Avatar 2
So, making script is'nt a bad option
Last edited by Ar7579009 on Sat May 04, 2019 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
G1fan
ultra-n00b

Post by G1fan »

If someone could hit me up with the avengers models, or their values required by hex2obj that would be appreciated.
Bigchillghost
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by Bigchillghost »

Here's the Noesis script I wrote 4 months ago and it still works well.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
May you find peace in this puzzle-solving game. Say it with action: click the Image when you get helped.:)