Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Devil may cry 5 RE engine file list.

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
Sectus
veteran

Re: Devil may cry 5 RE engine file list.

Post by Sectus »

For people interested in modding DMC5, I updated my mod manager to support installing and uninstalling mods for the game: http://residentevilmodding.boards.net/t ... -pak-files

Sample mods here: http://www.fluffyquack.com/mods/DMC5/by-fluffyquack/
sydie
n00b

Post by sydie »

Sectus wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:12 pm For people interested in modding DMC5, I updated my mod manager to support installing and uninstalling mods for the game: http://residentevilmodding.boards.net/t ... -pak-files

Sample mods here: http://www.fluffyquack.com/mods/DMC5/by-fluffyquack/
Thanks!!! Thank you so so much!
I found what I needed to create new skins here:
http://residentevilmodding.boards.net/t ... g-tutorial
LordKiriYT
n00b

Post by LordKiriYT »

Sectus wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:34 pm
wanwanthw wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:51 pm sorry my bad english...
I don't know how to see %...
But...
FluffyQuack update list, have 48,895 lines
superspider51 update 3 .log, add 11,287 lines
vainiuss1 update 2 .log, add 3,335 lines
now is 63,517 lines

http://www.mediafire.com/file/7kwwprzf9 ... e.zip/file

Code: Select all

61685 (92%) known filenames
5263 (7%) unknown filenames
So that's pretty good. Only 7% of files are unknown.
I went through the unknown .mes files and all of them are from stages. Most likely secret missions or parts of the map the player did not go to.
stage0610
ultra-n00b

Post by stage0610 »

Does anyone know if there is any plugin or scripts for Blender 2.79?
The 3dsmax scripts went some errors when i import dmc5's model
Or is there any new scripts on 3dsmax for dmc5?
lyhtem
n00b

Post by lyhtem »

OrangeC wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:58 am
lyhtem wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:14 am
OrangeC wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:11 am Can anyone update the list to include the remaining PACK files for the wwise folder?

Seems some bgm mission packs are missing like mission 13 14 15 and 16.
sorry to bother, any idea how to convert those audio files to something possible to listen to?
rename the .x64 bgm packs to .pck extension, use ravioligameextractor to extract the packs each into a subdirectory. convert the wems with foobar2000 with the vgmstream plugin.
OK tried that Yesterday, ended up with loads of files but no Joy after that, all seem to be unreadable after i try to listen to them using foobar, everything was installed correctly
NeoTokyo
ultra-n00b

Post by NeoTokyo »

alright so ive been trying to get this to work for about a whole day now. I managed to extract all the files sucessfully, however all the names are like 000000000001057.mes and there is no way for me to know what is what.
All I want is the .mes file of Nero's Devil breaker so I can 3d print it. Any help would be much appreciated. I am really new to this so please bear with me if I dont get what you said straight away (simple intructions as possible) thanks!
lyhtem
n00b

Post by lyhtem »

NeoTokyo wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:13 pm alright so ive been trying to get this to work for about a whole day now. I managed to extract all the files sucessfully, however all the names are like 000000000001057.mes and there is no way for me to know what is what.
All I want is the .mes file of Nero's Devil breaker so I can 3d print it. Any help would be much appreciated. I am really new to this so please bear with me if I dont get what you said straight away (simple intructions as possible) thanks!
those are unprintable, way to many one sided polys, and thickening will cause the model to look like crap
sydie
n00b

Post by sydie »

Gh0stBlade wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:39 am
chalon wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:31 am
Gh0stBlade wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:36 am So can someone upload the log tool or provide a link to it? Can't seem to find it on XeNTaX............................................................................................................

Also explain how to use it with DMC5.
People are using Ekey's hook DLLs from RE2 Remake to get the log. The latest version, I believe, is here: https://zenhax.com/download/file.php?id=6350

Once you run that, you can use Sectus' tool to combine it with the list file posted above.
Thank you :)
@Gh0stBlade Thank you for your work on RE2 and your Noesis Python importer !!!
I've modified this script to work for DMC5 and so far it works like a charm.
One small fix added on line 157, so there's no need to manually go and rename the materials file.

Thank you!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LordKiriYT
n00b

Post by LordKiriYT »

lyhtem wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:22 am
OrangeC wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:58 am
lyhtem wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:14 am

sorry to bother, any idea how to convert those audio files to something possible to listen to?
rename the .x64 bgm packs to .pck extension, use ravioligameextractor to extract the packs each into a subdirectory. convert the wems with foobar2000 with the vgmstream plugin.
OK tried that Yesterday, ended up with loads of files but no Joy after that, all seem to be unreadable after i try to listen to them using foobar, everything was installed correctly
update the vgm plugin
Krauser Kahn
ultra-n00b

Post by Krauser Kahn »

Tried to run the Hook without success, when I start the game with the hook it does nothing. Process is running in the background but game window doesn't appear.

I wanted to know which files are for the EX costumes as a quick search in the logs didn't help much as I don't know the exact names.
pandoodles
ultra-n00b

Post by pandoodles »

After successfully editing a model in Blender 2.8 how do you export/convert the format back to .mesh?
yourgayfather
ultra-n00b

Post by yourgayfather »

Upon dragging any of the .pak files onto the extract-pak batch file, the batch closes immediately and nothing happens. Can anybody help with this?
LordKiriYT
n00b

Post by LordKiriYT »

yourgayfather wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:19 am Upon dragging any of the .pak files onto the extract-pak batch file, the batch closes immediately and nothing happens. Can anybody help with this?
Batch? Use quickbms.
LordKiriYT
n00b

Post by LordKiriYT »

Krauser Kahn wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:52 am Tried to run the Hook without success, when I start the game with the hook it does nothing. Process is running in the background but game window doesn't appear.

I wanted to know which files are for the EX costumes as a quick search in the logs didn't help much as I don't know the exact names.
The ex costumes may be in the dlc folders but there are low quality textures in player folder with "c" eg. "pl000_c00_nero"
Krauser Kahn
ultra-n00b

Post by Krauser Kahn »

LordKiriYT wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:48 pm
Krauser Kahn wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:52 am Tried to run the Hook without success, when I start the game with the hook it does nothing. Process is running in the background but game window doesn't appear.

The ex costumes may be in the dlc folders but there are low quality textures in player folder with "c" eg. "pl000_c00_nero"
I'm not 100% sure, but I think some files missing in the lists are indeed the EX colors of NPCs which you can change in cinematics. I tried to extract Nico's EX textures but in the current .list we don't have anything like 'pl0400_c00_nico'. So I'll try to make the Hook work and see if I can catch those.