Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

NFS No Limits

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
zimex25
veteran

Re: NFS No Limits

Post by zimex25 »

nosfornos wrote:What about sb3d? Now, nobody pays attention to this file. What's up?
Everybody have racing games in a**... So I think of all interesting 3d model of cars never extracting...
taruncreation
advanced

Post by taruncreation »

Hello,
The obb of this game is not extractable. I tried Ninja Ripper but the ripped models look as if they are crushed from all side. They are like a box.
When using the nfs_no_limits.bms script I get error as it's not the expected "ZBIN" instead it's "ZBDS".
They have changed the format. So does anyone has any knowledge how to extract the obb?
Anyone knows which was the last rippable version of this game??
Humans are so interesting...!
zimex25
veteran

Post by zimex25 »

taruncreation wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:53 pm Hello,
The obb of this game is not extractable. I tried Ninja Ripper but the ripped models look as if they are crushed from all side. They are like a box.
When using the nfs_no_limits.bms script I get error as it's not the expected "ZBIN" instead it's "ZBDS".
They have changed the format. So does anyone has any knowledge how to extract the obb?
In my view converting from this game is died. Nobody can't/didn't know how concert from this game. Sad.
taruncreation
advanced

Post by taruncreation »

zimex25 wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:11 am
taruncreation wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:53 pm Hello,
In my view converting from this game is died. Nobody can't/didn't know how concert from this game. Sad.
Yeah...It's sad. btw do you know which was the last version we could rip from??
Humans are so interesting...!
Bigchillghost
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by Bigchillghost »

taruncreation wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:53 pm So does anyone has any knowledge how to extract the obb?
You may use this BMS script to unpack the package.
NFSNL_OBBUnpacker.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Bigchillghost on Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
May you find peace in this puzzle-solving game. Say it with action: click the Image when you get helped.:)
zimex25
veteran

Post by zimex25 »

Bigchillghost wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:18 am
taruncreation wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:53 pm So does anyone has any knowledge how to extract the obb?
You may use this BMS script to unpack the package.
NFSNL_OBBUnpacker.zip
Thanks! New format of 3d models - .sb3d, old format of textures - .sba (but old tool didn't work) and unkown files of cars - .sb
https://mega.nz/#!rgtT1SoY!MBbH41qZBRwd ... DWCAcfDznc
Bigchillghost
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by Bigchillghost »

Updated script v0.2.1 to handle a couple more compressed files.
viewtopic.php?p=148708#p148708
May you find peace in this puzzle-solving game. Say it with action: click the Image when you get helped.:)
Bigchillghost
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by Bigchillghost »

For pack files from newer version game, use this script.
NFSNL_packUnpacker.zip

Note: if you're gonna copy files to another folder, don't forget about the folders of the same names as the corresponding pack files, if there were any. Or you can simply leave the whole data folder untouched, the script will automatically create an individual folder for outputs.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bigchillghost
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by Bigchillghost »

Here's a BMS script to unpack png files within the sba files. Originally written for older version game but seems the sba files of newer version also contain png data.
zimex25
veteran

Post by zimex25 »

Bigchillghost wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:37 pm Here's a BMS script to unpack png files within the sba files. Originally written for older version game but seems the sba files of newer version also contain png data.
Well... Any script didn't work for me...
mrstyx
ultra-n00b

Post by mrstyx »

Can anybody help on finding the positions float ? I'm trying the one on 0x55BC (for one mesh obviously) but It don't seem to be the right one.

(Click on the image for the full size, I dunno why it look small here)
axmadulla
ultra-n00b

Post by axmadulla »

mrstyx wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:25 pm Can anybody help on finding the positions float ? I'm trying the one on 0x55BC (for one mesh obviously) but It don't seem to be the right one.

Please tell me how you could open sb3d?
DIRTxDRIFT
ultra-n00b

Post by DIRTxDRIFT »

Is there any news, guys?
zimex25
veteran

Post by zimex25 »

mrstyx wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:25 pm Can anybody help on finding the positions float ? I'm trying the one on 0x55BC (for one mesh obviously) but It don't seem to be the right one.

I sending new samples. I hope someone will make script for .sb3d, .sba script need update beacuse I can only extract textures with alpha channel. In my view, the most important is models, texture can be extract using Ninja Ripper + Android Emulator on PC.
https://mega.nz/#!TslWXACL!29gF8co1K8t9 ... VEOofDn8K8
https://mega.nz/#!z9lSUQ5A!SQ05WH5bRj7a ... JLRBAAKtI4
https://mega.nz/#!T59AHCZT!URe3qbRdPhju ... VrjBlOYdM0
https://mega.nz/#!3p8WBCba!jVpBhnR1W3JK ... Nc7CFZT9MM
zimex25
veteran

Post by zimex25 »

Any news about 3d models?