Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

ARchive_neXt

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
wushuwarrior
ultra-n00b

Re: ARchive_neXt

Post by wushuwarrior »

See, but cant edit, what a crew world :cry: Is possible to make rename a model in DataPC_DX11.forge? CHR_P_Captain_of_the_Aquila_Uniform_OVERRIDE to CHR_P_Connor_Naval or e.t.c. Or HEX editor somehow?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dibe91
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by dibe91 »

I have a problem with the 3d studio max script with the version of 2017. I tried to import a model but this happens:

https://ibb.co/LCjHCc3
wushuwarrior
ultra-n00b

Post by wushuwarrior »

dibe91 wrote:I have a problem with the 3d studio max script with the version of 2017. I tried to import a model but this happens:

https://ibb.co/LCjHCc3
Hello! You have a to new version 3d studio. As i know script work from 2009-2016 version 3ds max. Try on older version.
dibe91
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by dibe91 »

is it not possible to update it?

edit: I tried with the 2009 version but it gives you the same error
CMihai
veteran

Post by CMihai »

There's no support anymore for this? Origins/Odyssey...
TSelman61X
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by TSelman61X »

CMihai wrote:There's no support anymore for this? Origins/Odyssey...
ARchive_neXt no longer supports new games. I know it's bad news, but there's nothing to do.
Earthern
ultra-n00b

Post by Earthern »

TSelman61X wrote:
CMihai wrote:There's no support anymore for this? Origins/Odyssey...
ARchive_neXt no longer supports new games. I know it's bad news, but there's nothing to do.
Hey, does this mean there will be no more updates? No full For Honor support ever?

Thanks
zaramot
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by zaramot »

Earthern wrote: Hey, does this mean there will be no more updates? No full For Honor support ever?

Thanks
Even if ArchiveNext were updated for new UbiSoft games, there's almost no hope for "For Honor", since from certain period of time they started to encrypt everything. I have a maxscipt for this game, but for older - not recent clients. It's very sad actually, I like those armors a lot!
Making model-import scripts, PM
TSelman61X
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by TSelman61X »

zaramot wrote:
Earthern wrote: Hey, does this mean there will be no more updates? No full For Honor support ever?
Thanks
Even if ArchiveNext were updated for new UbiSoft games, there's almost no hope for "For Honor", since from certain period of time they started to encrypt everything. I have a maxscipt for this game, but for older - not recent clients. It's very sad actually, I like those armors a lot!
Was the encryption from the beginning? I mean, did they encrypt any games before the "For Honor" video game?
(Recently, the games developed with the Unreal engine have started to be encrypted. I think this is the future.Bad...)
Earthern
ultra-n00b

Post by Earthern »

zaramot wrote:Even if ArchiveNext were updated for new UbiSoft games, there's almost no hope for "For Honor", since from certain period of time they started to encrypt everything. I have a maxscipt for this game, but for older - not recent clients. It's very sad actually, I like those armors a lot!
TSelman61X wrote:Was the encryption from the beginning? I mean, did they encrypt any games before the "For Honor" video game?
(Recently, the games developed with the Unreal engine have started to be encrypted. I think this is the future.Bad...)
Yeah sounds like thats gonna be the norm for all their future games, I mean unless they've literally done it just for this game, but I don't know why they did it specifically for For Honor only if that was the case. =/

But yeah, shame, the armors are really nice, would've been great on some 3d models on stuff ;(
sunbeam906
beginner

Post by sunbeam906 »

TSelman61X wrote:(Recently, the games developed with the Unreal engine have started to be encrypted. I think this is the future.Bad...)
No idea what you're smoking.. see these titles I've enabled console in; 0 encryption. I really can't say anything about ONLINE games you're perhaps dealing with. Us, in the single-player realm, aren't affected.

http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8410
http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8318
http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8247

BR,
Sun
TSelman61X
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by TSelman61X »

But I didn't say that all video games were encrypted. (At least not yet.)
In the past, some unencrypted video games are now protected with a password. https://zenhax.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1005 I can give a lot of examples to this topic.
Even in every update these passwords are changed.
Graesholt
beginner

Post by Graesholt »

Two dumb questions…

Firstly:
I have gotten most everything I want from Unity, except ONE damn weapon…
The weapon in the question is the ‘Cutlass’ from the [free] Dead Kings DLC.

Textures can be found in dlc_10\DataPC_10_dlc.forge\SDN_W_1H_Cutlass[etc.] like the other weapons from the DLC, however, while the other weapons will have models with the same name as their textures in dlc_11\DataPC_ACU-DLC_Saint-Denis.forge\, the cutlass does not (the textures should be found along with the model here, but they are not there either).
I have gone through the ENTIRETY of dlc_11\DataPC_ACU-DLC_Saint-Denis.forge several times with no luck.
The Cutlass is also not found anywhere in DataPC_patch_01.forge\Game_Bootstrap_Settings\Mesh\, as is the case [for some reason] with the Guillotine Guns which are added by the DLC.

Can anyone help me out?

Secondly:
How do I export Hair Meshes?
They don’t seem to display anything in the program, and exported .OBJs do not seem to display anything either…?

EDIT: Finally it would seem that I am trusted with the ability to attach images. Celebrations.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LordMustang
ultra-n00b

Post by LordMustang »

I'm trying to get some building models from AC:U, but whenever I click on a mesh it just crashes. I'm pretty sure exporting works fine, but I wouldn't have a clue which mesh to export if I have no way of viewing. I'm pretty sure AC:U was supported by the program, any ideas?

These are the errors I'm getting:

Translation: the object reference isn't set to an instance of an object
TSelman61X
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by TSelman61X »

LordMustang wrote:I'm trying to get some building models from AC:U, but whenever I click on a mesh it just crashes.
Unfortunately this is a very common problem. I have the same problem with me. Unfortunately, I don't think it's a cure. We're just unlucky.
The only way you can see this way is by exporting models.