Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Injustice 2 (PC)

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
daemon1
MEGAVETERAN
MEGAVETERAN

Re: Injustice 2 (PC)

Post by daemon1 »

AstroStormz wrote:
daemon1 wrote:here's an example of a character extracted with this tool:

im sorry that this is outta topic but by chance do you know how to get models from ps1 games? im trying to get the batmobile from the batman and robin game from the playstation 1 but no ripper is working with it
yes i got some models from ps1, its a lot different and i'm not sure i'll have time for it
AstroStormz
advanced

Post by AstroStormz »

daemon1 wrote:
AstroStormz wrote:
daemon1 wrote:here's an example of a character extracted with this tool:

im sorry that this is outta topic but by chance do you know how to get models from ps1 games? im trying to get the batmobile from the batman and robin game from the playstation 1 but no ripper is working with it
yes i got some models from ps1, its a lot different and i'm not sure i'll have time for it
oh well i make mods for san andreas and im tryna get the diff batmobiles. Here is the ps1 game https://drive.google.com/open?id=1C_mu8 ... ktw30dyHe3 i know you are very busy but if you do have time any help with this is appreciated. Thanks for all your hard work man!
m0xf
n00b

Post by m0xf »

Where I can get bms scripts? Look like it missing after update.
daemon1
MEGAVETERAN
MEGAVETERAN

Post by daemon1 »

m0xf wrote:Where I can get bms scripts? Look like it missing after update.
oh.

added them
oamio
veteran

Post by oamio »

:roll:
Last edited by oamio on Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
daemon1
MEGAVETERAN
MEGAVETERAN

Post by daemon1 »

Working on maps export. Its not fully working yet, but most of the object export fine.

AstroStormz
advanced

Post by AstroStormz »

daemon1 wrote:Working on maps export. Its not fully working yet, but most of the object export fine.

by chance do you know what file the batmobile with interior is? i got the batmobile from vehiclecave but the textures are weird and there is no interior like from the cutscene
killonious
ultra-n00b

Post by killonious »

Is there a guide for noobie on how to rip these models from Injustice 2 I don't quite understand these dirctions.

1. Unpack .XXX package with ue3_oodle.bms
2. Drop created .unp file onto the tool. Corresponding .TFC file must be in the same folder
3. Models will be exported in ASCII & SMD formats as usual. ASCII skeletons will be broken, use SMD skeletons. ASCII will have all extra UV pairs.
4. Textures will be exported as DDS and OODLE. You need to unpack OODLE ones with ue3_oodle_dds.bms
Example .bat file to unpack all oodle textures:

I have downloaded the files and unzipped that's as far as i gotten.

Thanks
AstroStormz
advanced

Post by AstroStormz »

killonious wrote:Is there a guide for noobie on how to rip these models from Injustice 2 I don't quite understand these dirctions.

2. Drop created .unp file onto the tool. Corresponding .TFC file must be in the same folder
3. Models will be exported in ASCII & SMD formats as usual. ASCII skeletons will be broken, use SMD skeletons. ASCII will have all extra UV pairs.
4. Textures will be exported as DDS and OODLE. You need to unpack OODLE ones with ue3_oodle_dds.bms

Thanks
to follow these instructions u need quickbms and the tool daemon provided
killonious
ultra-n00b

Post by killonious »

AstroStormz wrote:
killonious wrote:Is there a guide for noobie on how to rip these models from Injustice 2 I don't quite understand these dirctions.

Thanks
Thank you for the reply I downloaded quickbms watch some video on how it works and still can't figure it out. I guess I'm too much of a noob to figure this one out. I can even unlock my injustice 2.exe file i download from Microsoft.
AstroStormz
advanced

Post by AstroStormz »

killonious wrote:
AstroStormz wrote:

Thanks
Thank you for the reply I downloaded quickbms watch some video on how it works and still can't figure it out. I guess I'm too much of a noob to figure this one out. I can even unlock my injustice 2.exe file i download from Microsoft.
quickbms is as simple as it gets....there are bms files included in what daemon provided just open quickbms load script (bms files) and follow his instructions
daemon1
MEGAVETERAN
MEGAVETERAN

Post by daemon1 »

Tool updated to support "cutscene" versions of heads, which have no facial weights (because morphs used for anims) but they do have eyelashes.
Nihyaku
ultra-n00b

Post by Nihyaku »

daemon1 wrote:Tool updated to support "cutscene" versions of heads, which have no facial weights (because morphs used for anims) but they do have eyelashes.
Hi! I just wanted to thank you for this tool. Your work is truly appreciated! :)
I have a question: I can't seem to find these "cutscenes" versions of heads (I've unpacked almost every package, without success). In which package are they stored? I am particularly interested in Wonder Woman's eyelashes.
Thank you.
daemon1
MEGAVETERAN
MEGAVETERAN

Post by daemon1 »

Nihyaku wrote:
daemon1 wrote:Tool updated to support "cutscene" versions of heads, which have no facial weights (because morphs used for anims) but they do have eyelashes.
Hi! I just wanted to thank you for this tool. Your work is truly appreciated! :)
I have a question: I can't seem to find these "cutscenes" versions of heads (I've unpacked almost every package, without success). In which package are they stored? I am particularly interested in Wonder Woman's eyelashes.
Thank you.
in the same packages. Just now they will have 2 head meshes extracted into the same file.
Nihyaku
ultra-n00b

Post by Nihyaku »

daemon1 wrote:
Nihyaku wrote:
Thank you.
in the same packages. Just now they will have 2 head meshes extracted into the same file.
Many thanks for your prompt reply!
My bad I didn't check the same packages before asking. Thank you for the information!