Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

BlueReflection model files

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
z22901206
advanced

BlueReflection model files

Post by z22901206 »

Steam
http://store.steampowered.com/app/65826 ... EFLECTION/

These samples may contain models, can anyone help?

".elixir.gz" samples(pc ver.)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_EOJK ... sp=sharing
Last edited by z22901206 on Thu May 10, 2018 4:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Acewell
VIP member
VIP member

Re: BlueReflection model files

Post by Acewell »

this bms script will decompress your .gz samples :D

Code: Select all

# script for QuickBMS http://aluigi.altervista.org/quickbms.htm

comtype zlib_noerror
get NAME basename
do
	get ZSIZE long
	savepos OFFSET
	append
	clog NAME OFFSET ZSIZE ZSIZE
	append
	math OFFSET + ZSIZE
	goto OFFSET
while ZSIZE != 0
edit
first submesh in pc00_scl.elixir :D
pc00_scl_elixir.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rauldj
n00b

Post by rauldj »

Is there a way to extract the .elixir files? It seems that PS3 tools to do that do not work here.
killercracker
advanced

Post by killercracker »

rauldj wrote:Is there a way to extract the .elixir files? It seems that PS3 tools to do that do not work here.
Here's an all in one extractor for the original gz files. Currently working on a maxscript to import the g1m files.
rauldj
n00b

Post by rauldj »

killercracker wrote:Here's an all in one extractor for the original gz files. Currently working on a maxscript to import the g1m files.
Nice, thank you very much, you're the best!

I'm trying to extract models from Atelier Sophie PC but now it seems that the Dinasty Warriors 7 script for 3ds Max to open the .g1m files doesn't work with these :cry:, so hopefully your script will be able to overcome it .

kayaha
ultra-n00b

Post by kayaha »

killercracker's bms script is working perfectly. Thanks killercracker.
However blue reflection g1m file could not be imported with maxscript for DW 7.
(https://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=6252)
3dsmax said the same thing as the image of rauldj

Is there another maxscript that can import g1m?
ssringo
veteran

Post by ssringo »

killercracker wrote:
rauldj wrote:Is there a way to extract the .elixir files? It seems that PS3 tools to do that do not work here.
Here's an all in one extractor for the original gz files. Currently working on a maxscript to import the g1m files.
Thanks for the extractor. I used it to help figure out a few costumes for some model swaps (super easy, just copy/paste and renaming files).

How's work on the maxscript going?
killercracker
advanced

Post by killercracker »

ssringo wrote:
killercracker wrote:
Thanks for the extractor. I used it to help figure out a few costumes for some model swaps (super easy, just copy/paste and renaming files).

How's work on the maxscript going?
I stopped working on it after I remembered that issue with g1m files needing extra work done to render cloths of other materials alike correctly. You can use Steven's Gas Machine to load the models correctly though, they'll have no skeleton. Just select [PC] Dragon Quest Heroes Slime Edition as the game and hit ok when the process g1m files prompt comes up.
rauldj
n00b

Post by rauldj »

killercracker wrote:I stopped working on it after I remembered that issue with g1m files needing extra work done to render cloths of other materials alike correctly. You can use Steven's Gas Machine to load the models correctly though, they'll have no skeleton. Just select [PC] Dragon Quest Heroes Slime Edition as the game and hit ok when the process g1m files prompt comes up.
Well, too bad. Thanks for your extractor and for guiding us to use that other software though!
z22901206
advanced

Post by z22901206 »

killercracker wrote: I stopped working on it after I remembered that issue with g1m files needing extra work done to render cloths of other materials alike correctly. You can use Steven's Gas Machine to load the models correctly though, they'll have no skeleton. Just select [PC] Dragon Quest Heroes Slime Edition as the game and hit ok when the process g1m files prompt comes up.
Not all physical mesh is like a "piece", some of them still can be used.
Ingore this problem, can your "Unfinished Script" import the g1m file with bones ?
I mean other meshs.
HeliosAI
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by HeliosAI »

Steven's Gas Machine can get the models with bones and weights just fine. The only problem is some of the physic parts at the moment, which export as flat meshes. He said he's looking into it, so i think sooner or later it will be possible to get those parts too :) Load the .smc files with the included script into Blender 2.49b (*_skel_00.smc first) and enable vertex groups in the armature modifier in Blender.
z22901206
advanced

Post by z22901206 »

o0Crofty0o wrote:Steven's Gas Machine can get the models with bones and weights just fine. The only problem is some of the physic parts at the moment, which export as flat meshes. He said he's looking into it, so i think sooner or later it will be possible to get those parts too :) Load the .smc files with the included script into Blender 2.49b (*_skel_00.smc first) and enable vertex groups in the armature modifier in Blender.
Maybe i should study Blender first, thx.
anime663
veteran

Post by anime663 »

Nvm lol
Last edited by anime663 on Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:24 am, edited 1 time in total.