Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Power Rangers Legacy Wars Android

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
Acewell
VIP member
VIP member

Re: Power Rangers Legacy Wars Android

Post by Acewell »

you have uploaded an obb file, you can extract it with 7-zip to get files that can be opened in UABE. :)
deinmodel
ultra-n00b

Post by deinmodel »

AceWell wrote:you have uploaded an obb file, you can extract it with 7-zip to get files that can be opened in UABE. :)
Yes, I uploaded the .OBB file. Inside it contains the folder "Assets", I preferred to send it complete to avoid error

Folder: Assets> Bin> "file.assets"
Acewell
VIP member
VIP member

Post by Acewell »

i'm not sure what you're asking, you have the files you need and the instruction to process them is in this thread.
i don't know anything about this game, if you are looking for something specific maybe someone else can help. :)
deinmodel
ultra-n00b

Post by deinmodel »

AceWell wrote:i'm not sure what you're asking, you have the files you need and the instruction to process them is in this thread.
i don't know anything about this game, if you are looking for something specific maybe someone else can help. :)
This is a type of game in augmented reality (VR) with the theme Power ranger. I believe it was built with the same process as the Legacy war game, or similar.

I used the method that you showed in the Legacy war game and it worked, but I'm trying to do the same with this (VR) and can not find the mesh. So far I've only found the textures using Unity

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... werrangers
Acewell
VIP member
VIP member

Post by Acewell »

looks like the mesh and textures you might want are in the "sharedassets*.assets" 1-10 files
blueranger.png
nothing special was done here, just opened all 10 of those .assets at the same time with UABE and
exported mesh as obj and textures as tga, many would not convert, but at least the important ones did. :D
you can use Unity Studio or UnityEx to convert the meshes and textures too.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
deinmodel
ultra-n00b

Post by deinmodel »

AceWell wrote:looks like the mesh and textures you might want are in the "sharedassets*.assets" 1-10 files
blueranger.png
nothing special was done here, just opened all 10 of those .assets at the same time with UABE and
exported mesh as obj and textures as tga, many would not convert, but at least the important ones did. :D
you can use Unity Studio or UnityEx to convert the meshes and textures too.
Hello again, I tried "everything" and only had a mistake.
I followed the same process that you explained to the game (Legacy War) and applied the method in the one I need.

I opened the 10 .assets (.assets1 ~ .assets10), in the "Type" part it does not show me anything other than codes (ex: 0x00000096). I can not find the mesh of the models.

When I import the 10.assets to UNITY I can only see the textures. Knit do not see.
The "Type" that appears to me inside it is:
* Textute2D
* TextAsset
* Shader
* Font
* AudioClip

Would it be possible to help me by sending print from step by step or only the models in 3D already help me.

Thanks for the strength so far.
Acewell
VIP member
VIP member

Post by Acewell »

different games may store data differently, my reply to you was about "Power Rangers Command Center"
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... werrangers
i guess now you are talking about "Power Rangers Legacy Wars" again?
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... legacywars
i don't know anything about which files store which models in these games, you have to ask those who
know or just start opening them until you find what you need and always use the latest version of tools. (:
sasimiv11
n00b

Post by sasimiv11 »

dswd2015 wrote:I need help to extract models from Power Rangers Legacy Wars. File in format .sassets (unity 5.5.0p4)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/w45tfjbw4 ... T1_red.rar
How do you copy those asset files from game cache folder? I have been trying to do it from sooo many methods from youtube and hasn't come up with anything. Any help would be appreciated.
dswd2015
veteran

Post by dswd2015 »

sasimiv11 wrote:
dswd2015 wrote:I need help to extract models from Power Rangers Legacy Wars. File in format .sassets (unity 5.5.0p4)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/w45tfjbw4 ... T1_red.rar
How do you copy those asset files from game cache folder? I have been trying to do it from sooo many methods from youtube and hasn't come up with anything. Any help would be appreciated.
In your smartphone, the way is, Android - data - com.nway.powerrangerslegacywars - Assetbundles - Android - Characters. Copy the Characters folder, this is where the models are.
verdehombre
ultra-n00b

Post by verdehombre »

This is going to sound stupid to try to revive a 5+ month old thread, but it seems that I have been having some problems with the process as several people mentioned above. Whenever I try to load a .sasset file, it brings me to basically dump the file out. There is no OBJ files, the only thing that is exportable is a CAB file similar to the old asset file that people want before. I don't know whether i'm in the right folder or not, could you give a dude some helpful advice? (Note: It may be because i'm completely new to using this program, but I can export other stuff easily.)
Ecelon
advanced

Post by Ecelon »

verdehombre wrote:This is going to sound stupid to try to revive a 5+ month old thread, but it seems that I have been having some problems with the process as several people mentioned above. Whenever I try to load a .sasset file, it brings me to basically dump the file out. There is no OBJ files, the only thing that is exportable is a CAB file similar to the old asset file that people want before. I don't know whether i'm in the right folder or not, could you give a dude some helpful advice? (Note: It may be because i'm completely new to using this program, but I can export other stuff easily.)
Have you tried clicking the "mesh" file than clicking on "export raw" and importing into an older .assets file???

verdehombre
ultra-n00b

Post by verdehombre »

Ecelon wrote:
verdehombre wrote:This is going to sound stupid to try to revive a 5+ month old thread, but it seems that I have been having some problems with the process as several people mentioned above. Whenever I try to load a .sasset file, it brings me to basically dump the file out. There is no OBJ files, the only thing that is exportable is a CAB file similar to the old asset file that people want before. I don't know whether i'm in the right folder or not, could you give a dude some helpful advice? (Note: It may be because i'm completely new to using this program, but I can export other stuff easily.)
Have you tried clicking the "mesh" file than clicking on "export raw" and importing into an older .assets file???

Whenever I try to click info after I dump the compressed file, it goes to being not responding (probably trying to load the file) then throws me this error that says "This file isn't a valid assets file." I'll attatch a file of what I have so far:
https://imgur.com/a/CsJZb
Would this seem correct to you with what I have at least?
verdehombre
ultra-n00b

Post by verdehombre »

Sorry, apparently i was using 2.0 and when i upgraded to 2.1d it worked fine.
Ecelon
advanced

Post by Ecelon »

verdehombre wrote:Sorry, apparently i was using 2.0 and when i upgraded to 2.1d it worked fine.
Glad to hear you got it all sorted out mate, and sorry I didn't help you figure it out! XD
dswd2015
veteran

Post by dswd2015 »

New metod for extraction:

Content: Tutorial in images + instructions + programs

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/ic8zbm100 ... torial.rar

Need to download to view the textures: https://community.imgtec.com/developers ... nstallers/