Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Power Rangers Legacy Wars Android

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
dswd2015
veteran

Power Rangers Legacy Wars Android

Post by dswd2015 »

I need help to extract models from Power Rangers Legacy Wars. File in format .sassets (unity 5.5.0p4)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/w45tfjbw4 ... T1_red.rar
Acewell
VIP member
VIP member

Re: Power Rangers Legacy Wars Android

Post by Acewell »

rngm_mov_t1_red_skeleton.png
same process as here
viewtopic.php?p=125969#p125969
:D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dswd2015
veteran

Post by dswd2015 »

AceWell wrote:
rngm_mov_t1_red_skeleton.png
same process as here
viewtopic.php?p=125969#p125969
:D
I am having many error messages and the program is crashing, could you give me the link of the versions that you use? Thank you.
Acewell
VIP member
VIP member

Post by Acewell »

what error and what is crashing?
i am using no special techniques here, the last version of UABE and Unity Studio,
just have to follow the instruction i linked to already.
dswd2015
veteran

Post by dswd2015 »

AceWell wrote:what error and what is crashing?
i am using no special techniques here, the last version of UABE and Unity Studio,
just have to follow the instruction i linked to already.
In the tutorial you use two versions of UAB, one for export the .dat file and another to import, I have the 2.1, which versions should I use? I try to import the .dat file into one old version but the program hangs.
Acewell
VIP member
VIP member

Post by Acewell »

dswd2015 wrote:In the tutorial you use two versions of UAB, one for export the .dat file and another to import
no just the last version like i said before, where do you see that i'm using 2 versions of UABE? :?
dswd2015
veteran

Post by dswd2015 »

AceWell wrote:
dswd2015 wrote:In the tutorial you use two versions of UAB, one for export the .dat file and another to import
no just the last version like i said before, where do you see that i'm using 2 versions of UABE? :?
When you referred to export and then import I thought it was two different versions, I must have misunderstood. In that case should I export and then import the .dat to the same version, correct? If you can post pictures of the procedure I could understand. Here are the error images I get when importing .dat.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Acewell
VIP member
VIP member

Post by Acewell »

i thought you already understood the process after the posts you made in the other thread, but lets try this again (:

before you do anything make sure you have an old unity file that Unity Studio can open,
this unity file should already contain a mesh type so we can overwrite it with UABE later.
i will call this old unity file "CAB-123"

1. open "RngM_MOV_T1_red.sasset" with UABE
2. find the model in the list, in this case select "rngm_mov_t1_red_skeleton.fbx"
3. now click "Export Raw" and save it as "somename.dat" and close "RngM_MOV_T1_red.sasset"
4. now open "CAB-123" with UABE
5. select a file of the same type (mesh) from the list so we can overwrite it
6. click "Import Raw", now find and select the "somename.dat" that you exported earlier
7. now click File > Save and give it a name like "CAB-mynewfile"
8. now open "CAB-mynewfile" with Unity Studio and export the mesh as fbx
dswd2015
veteran

Post by dswd2015 »

AceWell wrote:i thought you already understood the process after the posts you made in the other thread, but lets try this again (:

before you do anything make sure you have an old unity file that Unity Studio can open,
this unity file should already contain a mesh type so we can overwrite it with UABE later.

2. find the model in the list, in this case select "rngm_mov_t1_red_skeleton.fbx"
3. now click "Export Raw" and save it as "somename.dat" and close "RngM_MOV_T1_red.sasset"
6. click "Import Raw", now find and select the "somename.dat" that you exported earlier
Thank you so much, now I understand where I'm going wrong. Now I will extract and edit for XNAlara. Thanks.
Sakuraba
n00b

Post by Sakuraba »

AceWell wrote:i thought you already understood the process after the posts you made in the other thread, but lets try this again (:

I understand the whole process I use UABE to extract models from kamen rider, but in this question I do not know how pegr the updated version of UABE, I entered the website of your signature and I still did not understand.
Sakuraba
n00b

Post by Sakuraba »

I did not understand this part

https://ibb.co/fgdUbF

The mesh is compressed.
Leucionio
ultra-n00b

Post by Leucionio »

You have one "old unity file" to post, do not know how to do. thank you
Sakuraba
n00b

Post by Sakuraba »

I was successful with the process just can not now work with the texture

https://ibb.co/mv9wOv
Acewell
VIP member
VIP member

Post by Acewell »

Leucionio wrote:You have one "old unity file" to post, do not know how to do. thank you
there is several websites that distribute older apks for android games that have files supported by Unity Studio
but i will share this one to save you the time since you asked :)
CAB-char_b1_pre.zip
Sakuraba wrote:I was successful with the process just can not now work with the texture
looks like you just need to flip the UVs vertically and you are good to go :D
Sakuraba
n00b

Post by Sakuraba »

Sakuraba wrote:I was successful with the process just can not now work with the texture
looks like you just need to flip the UVs vertically and you are good to go :D[/quote]

Thanks for replying to me, your tip did not work right here continues without the texture applied correctly.