Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

ARchive_neXt

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
RunaWhite
veteran

Re: ARchive_neXt

Post by RunaWhite »

MichaelDarkAngel wrote:Once again Google has falsely labeled ARchive_neXt as malware. Downloads are currently suspended, and you may experience the "Red Screen of Internet Death"TM when visiting my site until Google processes my review request.

In other news:

AC:Rogue -- I believe I have support finished for this game, just need to test a few things.

AC:Syndicate -- This game has become my worst nightmare. "Why?", you might ask. Well, with this game, Ubisoft has elected to split the texture maps into two separate files (one is the top mipmap, the other is the remaining mipmaps). Not only is the top mipmap now a separate file, but it is also contained within a separate datafile. This would all be well and good if we were already using the alternate load method I have been working on, but we're not. Of course, this means we may be forced into using that alternate load method which I haven't finished yet.

--MDA
Once again thank you for your hard work! Good to hear Rogue support is finished, also that you're working on Syndicate. Take your time for it though... as much as I'd love Syndicate support, there's no reason to rush it and I know how difficult it is to work on this stuff, especially when new games change things all the time.

Btw guys, something that I wanted to let you know is that I could successfully rip normal maps from Unity. You need the Intel Frame Analyzer, but I think you should look for an old version because the new one crashes with the latest Nvidia drivers. Basically it allows you to load the game through it, then you press some keys to rip the scene and you can load everything in the Frame Analyzer window. Sadly it doesn't seem to work with meshes (I was hoping to get the original hair since it appears in the scenes), but if you want to get the standard normal maps from the game, this is the best way.
pewposterous
advanced

Post by pewposterous »

MichaelDarkAngel wrote:Once again Google has falsely labeled ARchive_neXt as malware. Downloads are currently suspended, and you may experience the "Red Screen of Internet Death"TM when visiting my site until Google processes my review request.

In other news:

AC:Rogue -- I believe I have support finished for this game, just need to test a few things.

AC:Syndicate -- This game has become my worst nightmare. "Why?", you might ask. Well, with this game, Ubisoft has elected to split the texture maps into two separate files (one is the top mipmap, the other is the remaining mipmaps). Not only is the top mipmap now a separate file, but it is also contained within a separate datafile. This would all be well and good if we were already using the alternate load method I have been working on, but we're not. Of course, this means we may be forced into using that alternate load method which I haven't finished yet.

Rainbow Six: Siege -- Someone asked me if I could add support for this game. Even though I don't plan on buying it, I was able to download the open beta version prior to the game's release. I will be adding support based on those open beta files. If anything has changed now that the game has been released I won't be able to make any changes.
planedec50 wrote:Would you consider adding any support for console versions? or console games that use forge like Just Dance3?
As much as I would love to try... No. Mainly, due to the fact that I don't have access to any of the console games. Sorry.

I would like to thank everyone that helps out answering questions others have asked here. You guys have been on the ball and getting to them before I see them.

--MDA
Thanks MDA, really appreciate what your doing.
fil1969
veteran

Post by fil1969 »

RunaWhite wrote:

In other news:

--MDA
wrong! The meshes are correctly ripped.. but are not uvmapped.

Once again thank you for your hard work! Good to hear Rogue support is finished, also that you're working on Syndicate. Take your time for it though... as much as I'd love Syndicate support, there's no reason to rush it and I know how difficult it is to work on this stuff, especially when new games change things all the time.

Btw guys, something that I wanted to let you know is that I could successfully rip normal maps from Unity. You need the Intel Frame Analyzer, but I think you should look for an old version because the new one crashes with the latest Nvidia drivers. Basically it allows you to load the game through it, then you press some keys to rip the scene and you can load everything in the Frame Analyzer window. Sadly it doesn't seem to work with meshes (I was hoping to get the original hair since it appears in the scenes), but if you want to get the standard normal maps from the game, this is the best way.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pewposterous
advanced

Post by pewposterous »

How do you guys even get the Analyzer to work? I get no HUD overlay and shortcut keys dont do anything :<
RunaWhite
veteran

Post by RunaWhite »

pewposterous wrote:How do you guys even get the Analyzer to work? I get no HUD overlay and shortcut keys dont do anything :<
You should be able to run the game through the GPA Monitor capture. Overlay usually appears on the top and pressing the shortcut keys the game freezes for a few seconds. After that you have to open the Frame Analyzer tool which automatically asks you to load your ripped scene.
pewposterous
advanced

Post by pewposterous »

RunaWhite wrote:
pewposterous wrote:How do you guys even get the Analyzer to work? I get no HUD overlay and shortcut keys dont do anything :<
You should be able to run the game through the GPA Monitor capture. Overlay usually appears on the top and pressing the shortcut keys the game freezes for a few seconds. After that you have to open the Frame Analyzer tool which automatically asks you to load your ripped scene.
Thanks for the help. I did do that, but no overlay appears. By default the programs buttons are ctrl-f1 to change the HUD display and ctr-shift-c to capture the scene, though both do nothing. Maybe im using a version that doesn't work. I even followed a tutorial :S. Maybe you could link me to the version your using if thats not to much trouble? Thanks eitherway
RunaWhite
veteran

Post by RunaWhite »

I am using gpa 15.2 release 247704 x64. See if you can find it, if not I'll drop you a pm.
pewposterous
advanced

Post by pewposterous »

RunaWhite wrote:I am using gpa 15.2 release 247704 x64. See if you can find it, if not I'll drop you a pm.
That would be great if you dont mind. Having trouble finding anything other than the latest.
planedec50
advanced

Post by planedec50 »

I don't know if you can work on one archive alone but this is all i have for now. Maybe you can work on it?
http://www.mediafire.com/download/wsn64 ... urls.forge
Thanks if you can!
vladik4kides
n00b

Post by vladik4kides »

Hey! I wanted to add some .forge file to planedec50's message, so you can learn more about xbox 360 forge.
Here is the file
mikemanj2
n00b

Post by mikemanj2 »

If anyone knows the name of this thing atleast, I'd really appreciate it.
Just the pillar in the circle, I desperately need this, been searching for it for a few weeks.

I'll pay legit money to anyone who can help me get every asset in the Cafe theatre.
lolwatt
veteran

Post by lolwatt »

I'm sorry but.. is there a place where I can download ARchive_neXt now?

I know it's suspended, but yeah.. =o
RunaWhite
veteran

Post by RunaWhite »

The tool is currently offline due to the issues MDA already explained. It will be back online once he manages to fix those.

And guys, I'm not sure offering money for extracting copyrighted stuff is right.
lolwatt
veteran

Post by lolwatt »

RunaWhite wrote:The tool is currently offline due to the issues MDA already explained. It will be back online once he manages to fix those.
Yesh, I understand. :(
Perhaps an older version could be shared by anyone? Please? (:
mikemanj2
n00b

Post by mikemanj2 »

I don't intend any copyright though, I am just doing it for a non-commercial project, the pay is just for whoever bothers to look through and find the assets, and a thank you for the help, because I have searched for days and I can't find this pillar still.