Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

helpme YUKE.BMS SCRIPT

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
youkandize
n00b

helpme YUKE.BMS SCRIPT

Post by youkandize »

hello and I managed to extract the files and pac came out and pbe yobj but still can not open the textures and opening a model from a sample obj yobj milskahpe import it in 3d but nothing appears, then the only thing left for me is the Yuke . bms as consigohe seen that with this scrip successfully opens wwe models, then I would like someone explain to me how the yuke.bms not find that any site for any assistance I will appreciate

someone can give me the download link yuke.bms the script for 3ds max studio 2010 or how it works thank you very much
Ares722
veteran

Re: helpme YUKE.BMS SCRIPT

Post by Ares722 »

youkandize wrote:hello and I managed to extract the files and pac came out and pbe yobj but still can not open the textures and opening a model from a sample obj yobj milskahpe import it in 3d but nothing appears, then the only thing left for me is the Yuke . bms as consigohe seen that with this scrip successfully opens wwe models, then I would like someone explain to me how the yuke.bms not find that any site for any assistance I will appreciate

someone can give me the download link yuke.bms the script for 3ds max studio 2010 or how it works thank you very much
lol it seems u don't like the search function of the forum .
Anyway here u go:

http://aluigi.altervista.org/papers/bms/yuke.bms save the page as yuke.bms
You need to dowload quickbms program from aluigi's site.

Run it > select the yuke script> select the archive u want estract > select the folder u want extract in.

LINK RELATED:

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=3831&start=15&hilit=bpe.The (yuke script)
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=3903 (yuke converter and other informations)
finale00
M-M-M-Monster veteran
M-M-M-Monster veteran

Post by finale00 »

Are you sure your game is supported by the maxscript?

Chrrox said it works for 2011 models but other people were complaining about 2012 models not being loaded. I don't know if he updated it afterwards.

And milkshape, don't know what their plugin imports.

You seem to want 2012 models from your numerous threads.
Ares722
veteran

Post by Ares722 »

finale00 wrote:Are you sure your game is supported by the maxscript?

Chrrox said it works for 2011 models but other people were complaining about 2012 models not being loaded. I don't know if he updated it afterwards.

And milkshape, don't know what their plugin imports.

You seem to want 2012 models from your numerous threads.
I'm not so sure he wants 2012 models, i supposed it because he is asking for help for wwe smackdown vs raw 2010 in other treads
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=8138 ,but maybe i'm wrong.