Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Red dead revolver unknow files

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
lionking7
n00b

Red dead revolver unknow files

Post by lionking7 »

Hi i extracts the RdR .dat files,but i dont know what i got.The Streams.dat give to me files.stm,and the others .dat give files without extension.The .stm begin like this (STMAji @ À] V V ) and the unknow files begin with the word Sia0,anyone knows what it means?And about the stm,i thought was animation files from the program Speedtree mesh from 3d max who have a stm extension,but have a audio extension too called .stm,so i will try to open this files like audio to see what they really are.Someone know if streams in games is a audio game directory or is possible that files can be animations?I extracts the .dat files with the program Game extractor from Watto studios.
lionking7
n00b

Re: Red dead revolver unknow files

Post by lionking7 »

Nobody want get the red dead revolver files to use in other games like gta for exemple?To the people who want,make the download of the game and use the program Game extractor from watto estudio to extract the .dat files,the program says extract only red dead revolver from xbox but he extract rdr from ps2 too,is the sames files.So i get the files and i dont know what files they are,have a word in his beggin Sia0,and have a directory called ''streams'',who give you .stm files,they really are .stm files this begin is Stmaji,but i have a doubt if is a audio file or a animation file from speedtree mesh from 3d max,i try to load this file with audio program stm reader,and play the file but dont give any sound.Let get this files while we dont get red dead redemptiom!!!!!