Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

GoW III .PSARC

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
DesBurak
n00b

GoW III .PSARC

Post by DesBurak »

Hi everyone. I've been trying to translate God of War III to my language but there is a problem. PSARC Extractor doesn't work for this game. I extracted the RES.PSARC(which includes the text files), put in the game directory as a folder named "RES", started the game and it returned to XMB.

Later, i found a compressor in this topic.(thx to Tosyk) Tried it. I saw the SM Studio intro. 8D But same, after it I returned to XMB. :cry: Here is a small PSARC file(CHALLENGE.PSARC) from game and tools I used.

I extracted with "Extractor" and tried to compress with "Compressor"

http://www.multiupload.com/90QOYMEPEM

Thanks for helps.
timartinelli
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Re: GoW III .PSARC

Post by timartinelli »

The contents of this post was deleted because of possible forum rules violation.
DesBurak
n00b

Post by DesBurak »

It worked man, you're great. Thanks. Now i need a text editor for wad files. :) Can you create?

Here is all language files in game. (German, English, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, NL?, Polski, PT?, Russian, ZH?)

http://www.multiupload.com/8SJBXCP5KL
timartinelli
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by timartinelli »

Unfortunately caws friend tried to create this tool for me, just appreciates that the file has a type of hash, or something, why not open the game with modification.

I do not remember if I tried hex editing via prara see if it works, if it works maybe someone there can help.

hug
DesBurak
n00b

Post by DesBurak »

timartinelli wrote:Unfortunately caws friend tried to create this tool for me, just appreciates that the file has a type of hash, or something, why not open the game with modification.

I do not remember if I tried hex editing via prara see if it works, if it works maybe someone there can help.

hug
It works with hex editing. Please help me. :]