Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Bleach Shattered Blade

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
protosk8
advanced

Bleach Shattered Blade

Post by protosk8 »

The contents of this post was deleted because of possible forum rules violation.
Ares722
veteran

Re: Bleach Shattered Blade

Post by Ares722 »

If I remember well ,acually there are no converters for that game and probably nobody will work on it.
The quality of these wii models is the same of wii Bleach versus crusade, which instead uses mdl0 format files.

So you have 2 options: a) u can ripp the models from B. shatter blade using dolphin + 3dvia printscreen or 3dripper dx
b) u can extract the models from the other wii bleach game.
protosk8
advanced

Post by protosk8 »

Ares722 wrote:If I remember well ,acually there are no converters for that game and probably nobody will work on it.
The quality of these wii models is the same of wii Bleach versus crusade, which instead uses mdl0 format files.

So you have 2 options: a) u can ripp the models from B. shatter blade using dolphin + 3dvia printscreen or 3dripper dx
b) u can extract the models from the other wii bleach game.
xD
3d ripper and 3dvia printscreen dont work for this game, tha models come out all messed up
don't remember what happens.. but ima go try n take screenshots to show :3

and some of tha characters don't come out in Versus Crusade (i have all of those).

thanks tho

Edit
This one's with printscreen
3dvia.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by protosk8 on Mon May 30, 2011 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
protosk8
advanced

Post by protosk8 »

n sorry for tha double post

Here's 3dripper
only prob with this one is no T pose ?
kinda hard to rig.
3dRipper.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.