Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

TWFC .xxx Files

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
KiraTsukasa
ultra-n00b

TWFC .xxx Files

Post by KiraTsukasa »

I know that these are Unreal Engine 3 files, the problem is that I'm not sure how to decode and read these. Can anyone help?

I tried to attach a sample of the file, but the site won't allow the file type to be posted. Sorry, I hope that's not too much of a problem.
KiraTsukasa
ultra-n00b

Re: TWFC .xxx Files

Post by KiraTsukasa »

Almost a week and no replies. I have a question, has anyone even HEARD of this file type? I'm asking honestly here, not trying to be smart or anything. I'm starting to think Activision REALLY wants to eff us over with the DLC characters, but take barely any precautions against hackers. Just seems odd to me.

Sorry, rant over.
Ares722
veteran

Post by Ares722 »

The reason why nobody answer is because it's quite simple to find something about this on the web and even in this forum using the search bar.
Try for example "extract models from unreal engine" or similar keywords and you will find a world....
Anyway you can type umodel that is the Gildor's tool necessary to extract meshes,bones, tex, animations from unreal engine games. Search the gildor's forum on the web.

Google is your friend.....bye :bye:
KiraTsukasa
ultra-n00b

Post by KiraTsukasa »

Ares722 wrote:The reason why nobody answer is because it's quite simple to find something about this on the web and even in this forum using the search bar.
Try for example "extract models from unreal engine" or similar keywords and you will find a world....
Anyway you can type umodel that is the Gildor's tool necessary to extract meshes,bones, tex, animations from unreal engine games. Search the gildor's forum on the web.

Google is your friend.....bye :bye:

That's about the one search I didn't try. I feel dumb for not searching for the ONE thing we were trying to do. I think I tried everything ELSE though. Thanks.