Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

help please WII models

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
just to learn 25
beginner

help please WII models

Post by just to learn 25 »

BRRES models MD5mesh models PSK models mdl0

Hi I'm been trying to figure out, how to get these models and the animations in to 3ds max I

also been trying to mod and put them in the game. The tools I have are Wiiscrubber140,FPK

extractor, brawl box, brresviewerv4, 3D Ripper DX, blender, MilkShape 3D 1.8.4, 3ds Max,

texmod, and adobe Photoshop. I use 3D Ripper DX and wii emulator Dolphin 4205 and Dolphin

4626, to ripped the models, but they come out mess up and missing parts from there model. I

use texmod it works for just editing skins, but the emulators don't work right and I rather just

use my console . I can take the models out using brresviewerv4, but the problem is that is the

file format are only use for certain model viewers.They come out as MD5mesh which is use for

the PC Doom games and PSK. I try to load the MD5mesh models into MilkShape 3D 1.8.4 but

it doesn't work for me. I trying using brawl box and modelporter, you know the pack that come

with mdl0polyfix.exe, mdl0matfix.exe, and mdl0headerfix.exe . I trying using that, its works to

let me view models that are not from super smash brothers brawl, but it will not let me extract

them .So now I'm sad and lost, I don't know what to do now, please help if you can.

I'm trying to make a Pc Fighting Game and I need these models and animations

The games I'm trying to use models from are tatsunoko vs capcom, Dragon Ball Z Budokai

Tenkaichi 3, Bleach Shattered Blade, Bleach Versus Crusade, Naruto clash of the ninja 3

models. I can take tatsunoko vs capcom and Naruto clash of the ninja 3 models out bcecause

there fpk files and FPK extractor. I don't know how to take Bleach Shattered Blade,

Bleach Versus Crusade, and Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3
edtion
ultra-n00b

Re: help please WII models

Post by edtion »

I was just having the same problem (and I'm gonna use the models for a 2d fighting game).
Download the MD5 to Max script from http://www.doom3world.org/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=3229 and run it inside max. Import the md5mesh with the script and you're done. (I'm not because I really don't know how to use max)
Export the model to 3ds(or whatever) then import it in Milkshape. delete all of the groups that don't start off with numbers(because these are those spikey meshes that are all over the character.) then reassign all of the groups with similar materials to one material. (because each group has it's own material with a title such as ssk_txt.tga; ssk_txt.tga1; ssk_txt.tga...) Once that's done, correct the name of the texture file, and I'm done :).

Also do you actually mean Naruto Clash of Ninja 3 or Naruto Shippuden Clash of Ninja Revolution 3? Because if so, then can you tell me how, because I wanted to get the 3rd, sound 4, haku, and zabuza frorm that game.
Ares722
veteran

Post by Ares722 »

The contents of this post was deleted because of possible forum rules violation.
just to learn 25
beginner

edtion wrote:I was just having the same problem (and I'm gonna use the models for a 2d fighting game).
Download the MD5 to Max script from http://www.doom3world.org/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=3229 and run it inside max. Import the md5mesh with the script and you're done. (I'm not because I really don't know how to use max)
Export the model to 3ds(or whatever) then import it in Milkshape. delete all of the groups that don't start off with numbers(because these are those spikey meshes that are all over the character.) then reassign all of the groups with similar materials to one material. (because each group has it's own material with a title such as ssk_txt.tga; ssk_txt.tga1; ssk_txt.tga...) Once that's done, correct the name of the texture file, and I'm done :).

Also do you actually mean Naruto Clash of Ninja 3 or Naruto Shippuden Clash of Ninja Revolution 3? Because if so, then can you tell me how, because I wanted to get the 3rd, sound 4, haku, and zabuza frorm that game.

I mean Naruto Shippuden Clash of Ninja Revolution 3, sorry the only way i know how to take those models out is 3d ripper dx
just to learn 25
beginner

edtion wrote:I was just having the same problem (and I'm gonna use the models for a 2d fighting game).

I will try MD5 to Max script, but where do I put the MD5 to Max script code at in 3dmax
edtion
ultra-n00b

Post by edtion »

Anywhere. When you go to Run Script (somewhere at the top) It will show you a browser to choose the script.
just to learn 25
beginner

edtion wrote:Anywhere. When you go to Run Script (somewhere at the top) It will show you a browser to choose the script.
Thanks for info I would give it a try. I'm trying to collect models from anime/manga , marvel, and dc comics

games to make different types and styles of fighting games. You know stuff the plays like Marvel vs Capcom , Rival

Schools/Project Justice, Guilty Gear,and Snk king of fighters. These models would be use to be made in to 2.5 games and 3d.

The only style doe, I would you use for 3d would be Rival Schools/Project Justice
just to learn 25
beginner

Off topic a little, do you know the software to use to rip Dragon Ball-z Budokai 3 models and Infinite World models. These games are for the PlayStation 2