Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

xenosaga 3 model??request

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
Satoh
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Re: xenosaga 3 model??request

Post by Satoh »

So, I vaguely remember reading at some point that Xenosaga II's models were documented and extractable, is that true or am I imagining it?
FurryFan
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by FurryFan »

The contents of this post was deleted because of possible forum rules violation.
I accept ALL requests. Let me know your requests.
Satoh
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Satoh »

Lol, sorry, I meant XS2. I know the basic status of XS3, I've been following it.

I read that some of the tools that "worked on Xenosaga 2" were what were originally used to get the models and such out of Xenosaga 3.

What I was asking is if those tools worked on the models from XS2. Also, does anyone have a copy or a mirror of the download for those tools, I can't seem to find them(As well there are some other models in XS3 I want to extract, namely ES's and enemies.)
EDIT: Ok I have the tools... I think... but I can't figure out how the hell CRC works...
shotgun12ga
n00b

Post by shotgun12ga »

Hi all, i hate to ask for more but i have another request if anyone can do it. could i please get some more nude shion model pics with even more angles and with her beautiful green eyes open please. much thanks guys
Satoh
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Satoh »

Ok, seriously, I have to know what you are doing with them if you ask that way.

I'm assuming you don't have the game or can't get PCSX2 to run?

If it's just a save file thing you can easily download a PS2 save and (through use of a converter) add it to a PCSX2 virtual memory card and just load up the model viewer...

The model viewer is a hell of a lot more stable than the rest of the game is for emulation. Then it's a simple matter of changing a plain text entry in a savestate from "c3shionH02" to "c3shionH07" (I'm guessing on the 07, I forget exactly which number is that model.) in any hex editor.

If I'm slightly more motivated in a while or sometime tomorrow I'll grab some... I guess.

But really... what ARE you doin' with em?
AceAngel
veteran

Post by AceAngel »

Maaaate, seriously...that is just bloody creepy.
Satoh
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Satoh »

The contents of this post was deleted because of possible forum rules violation.
shotgun12ga
n00b

Post by shotgun12ga »

hi and thanks, those are really nice but i was wanting some full body shots with her eyes open too if u dont mind, thanks and i will leave everyone alone for a while :)
ps. i need them uncensored thanks

where can i see the crying shion animation?

ok i can reach the charecter viewer, can u upload your memory card with the save already fixed up please

ok i have made a little progress all i need is an edited save state with shion nude inside the charecter viewer and i should be ok (i cant figure out the hex editing) could u please upload it, thanks
shotgun12ga
n00b

Post by shotgun12ga »

hi everyone, i have figured out how to hex edit the save state, to everyone that helped me i say thank you. :)
Novax
n00b

Post by Novax »

I apologize for necroing this thread, but what has become of this game and the character viewer and models? Just seemed like everyone just vanished. Be interested if this got a revival.
shadowmoy
veteran

Post by shadowmoy »

basically we can't get out the texture format nor the uv one actually and lot of data is unknown in the file so yup this time we vanished :[
_-=<(¯`·._.·[ CodeMan ]·._.·´¯)>=-_
Novax
n00b

Post by Novax »

But can you get the mesh/model out in one piece. If so, can you please tell me your secret? I currently been using methods that end up breaking the long hair of kos-mos. I would like a way that doesn't do that.
Novax
n00b

Post by Novax »

bumping again to revive this series. I've gotten kos-mos's model(s) through other means. I was only hoping someone had discovered a better method. I see that someone can easily extract the textures so they aren't miscolored in RGB values. Anywho, let me know how you are all doing.
shotgun12ga
n00b

Post by shotgun12ga »

Sorry to bring this up again but was interested to know if anything new has happened or any progress has been made, and what became of the codebreaker code.
revelation
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by revelation »

From working on a few other ps2 games, i have read up on a few things, and have some more information that makes some of the previously unknown data make a bit more sense. Will have to see what i can make of things now taking that into account.