Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

RoadKill Model rips and conversions

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
Daydricoldsmith
ultra-n00b

RoadKill Model rips and conversions

Post by Daydricoldsmith »

Hello, yes I'm making this to ask if anyone has had any luck with pulling models and textures from the game RoadKill that released for Xbox,PS2 and GameCube. If anyone has had any luck with this please let me know.

So far the only thing I myself have gotten done is ripping some models but not being able to find a way of converting them from the standard MBS format to anything other, and every tool I've tried to use does not work or ends with an error.

the reason i'm needing these is because me and small group have a big project we've got going and we are needing to rip pretty much everything from the games files. Cheers!
shakotay2
MEGAVETERAN
MEGAVETERAN

Re: RoadKill Model rips and conversions

Post by shakotay2 »

Did you read here? (especially the 2nd page)?
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=23810&hilit=roadkill
Tuts: a) Bigchillghost, viewtopic.php?f=29&t=17889
b) Extracting simple models: http://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=10894
"Quoting the whole thing. Would u ever stop this nonsense?"
Daydricoldsmith
ultra-n00b

Re: RoadKill Model rips and conversions

Post by Daydricoldsmith »

I did, something that's gotten me stuck is i'm using the final release of the game or "commercial" for xbox (probably need to use the ps2 version) and the tool gives me errors (probably because they were packed different for ps2) when trying to use it with them. I have gotten the demo and will be looking through it's files when I get the chance.

Thank you for commenting tho.