Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

ninja gaiden 2 .mtn animation files

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
Waveburd
ultra-n00b

ninja gaiden 2 .mtn animation files

Post by Waveburd »

i know noesis supports the orignal ninja gaiden 2 for 360 a lot better than any of the other games/re releases, so this thread will be referring specifically to that version, that being said id be cool to hear if someone has found a way to view animations from any of the other ninja gaiden games.

main topic/ question has anyone figured out a method to view the mtn animation files for ninja gaiden 2? ive heard mtn is a popular format for animation files in games but i cant find anything that even previews the files. ive followed a couple leads to the DOA modding community but havent had any luck.

thanks
Waveburd
ultra-n00b

Re: ninja gaiden 2 .mtn animation files

Post by Waveburd »

figured id update this thread, even though i haven't seen much interest in the topic.
I've decided to start work on making a plugin, or at least a method of viewing the animations on a model viewer. im not a newbie to programming in any way but its the first time ive attempted something like this.

i dont have much free time on my week, but i will be throwing in updates of any progress made every two weeks to this thread, hopefully any progress made on this thread is helpful to other users in the future
andree
veteran

Post by andree »

Can you send out a .mtn file please?
Waveburd
ultra-n00b

Post by Waveburd »

sure. the file in the zip should go with the standard ryu gameplay model
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
guiltytrace
n00b

Post by guiltytrace »

andree wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:59 am Can you send out a .mtn file please?
Bumping due to interest. Adding .mtn file for the bats.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
guiltytrace
n00b

Post by guiltytrace »

andree wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:59 am Can you send out a .mtn file please?
Gonna necro this thread, considering the progress made in Black and Sigma, not to mention tian's seldom-mentioned pull of RE/MC animations, but this 1 MB limit can kiss my ass.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders ... sp=sharing