Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

BRAVELY DEFAULT Fairy's Effect model rips (unknown file)

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
TabuuForteAkugun
ultra-n00b

BRAVELY DEFAULT Fairy's Effect model rips (unknown file)

Post by TabuuForteAkugun »

I do believe the archive is compressed, but a friend of mine is looking for the model of Rinne from this game. This place is sorta my last hope: I tried other places and solutions but nothing is helping.

MEGA LINK:
https://mega.nz/file/RxlWzLSC#TaISyehAV ... RrlS6cpHac

I'd really appreciate any help.

TFA.
th3ru
ultra-n00b

Re: BRAVELY DEFAULT Fairy's Effect model rips (unknown file)

Post by th3ru »

Hello. My findings: 1) libJourney.so contains references to this file. Looking in decompiler, it seem to use cipher. 2) Earlier versions have: -2 more libs in assets\com.smrtbeat\%proc%\libSmartBeat[OpenGL]Ndk.so.bin. -jsr305_annotations. Don't see much use, tho. 3) There's BDEF communities in reddit and discord - people were digging in files here, but without much results. There's also zenhax forum.
TabuuForteAkugun
ultra-n00b

Post by TabuuForteAkugun »

You'll have to explain to me what cipher even is lol.

Anyway, I gave up on this, I think. Unless someone has a more..... "pertinent?" solution? (no disrespect intended to the person who posted)
NoLmao007
ultra-n00b

Post by NoLmao007 »

If you manage to find a full game install or close to one I'll take a look at it. Otherwise there isn't much else that can be done.