Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions Models?

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
zodiacholiday
ultra-n00b

Re: Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions Models?

Post by zodiacholiday »

Can confirm that following the steps founded here, you can extract models, textures and even port them to other games.
Tnx for the info <3
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Carbune
ultra-n00b

Post by Carbune »

Has anyone had any luck specifically exporting the contents of obj03_00.tmd2 (and _01 and _02)? I've had no luck finding some very specific things like the Tachibana brothers' teeth, and given that there are 3 such files I'm tempted to say that a lot of the shared files for the 3 different body types are in there, but neither Noesis nor hex2obj seem to be able to handle any of the 3 files at all ("RuntimeError: Tried to set offset beyond buffer size." for Noesis specifically when the script tries to seek to the hierarchyAddress address on line 112 (1086126104 > 1838584 for file obj03_00.tmd2), both when exporting and when previewing).

EDIT: No dice - I've fixed the script myself (as simple as changing the "if boneFlag not in [16, 24]: " to "if boneFlag not in [16, 17, 24]: "), but the objects just have the dressing room shirts that you can see in the background before international matches.
Has anyone found the stuff I mentioned earlier anywhere else? I'm losing my mind trying to look for the additional face objects that are missing, like the aforementioned teeth. Some players with very "special" faces have them in their relevant pl00xx_face file, but that's likely just because whatever generic object is normally used isn't good enough for that case and I'm specifically looking for those.

EDIT 2: I got it! The Noesis script has yet another problem: submeshCount is almost certainly not at all what the script writer thought it was, because a cursory glance at the hex values in one of the face tmd2 files showed that the mesh for loop stopped way short of the mark! It doesn't apply to every single file (I tried one of the upperbody files and the calculation was correct there), but editing that last part of the code to loop until submeshIdxCount + submeshOffset = faceIdxCount has made things like the Tachibana brothers' teeth appear. Very lazy example below.

Code: Select all

self.inFile.seek(submeshInfoOffset, NOESEEK_ABS)
submeshCurrentCount = 0
i = 0
while submeshCurrentCount < faceIdxCount:
       rapi.rpgSetName(filename + "_mesh_" + str(i))
       submeshIdxCount = self.inFile.readUInt()
       submeshOffset = self.inFile.readUInt()
       submeshBuff = faceBuff[submeshOffset * 3 * faceTypeFlag : submeshIdxCount * 3 * faceTypeFlag + submeshOffset * 3 * faceTypeFlag]
       rapi.rpgCommitTriangles(submeshBuff, faceType, submeshIdxCount * 3, noesis.RPGEO_TRIANGLE, 1)
       i += 1
       submeshCurrentCount += submeshIdxCount

pass
Oh yeah, and change the 16 in the

Code: Select all

self.inFile.seek(16, NOESEEK_REL)
line to 12 to fix the skeletons.
AspiringMob
ultra-n00b

Post by AspiringMob »

How do you made it look exactly the same? would you help me? please.
olidall wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:59 pm I managed to modify the textures of the modification emblems to make them look like the other national emblems. I created the Canada Jr. Youth emblem
tyranitares
ultra-n00b

Post by tyranitares »

Hello.Is there any excel with the id and names of the players??There are too similar and is crazy search them by ID. Thanks
kenanmu
ultra-n00b

Post by kenanmu »

Hi guys! anyone know how i can change the kit settings? for example i need to change collar and number font colour and model and if is possible delete the number in the shorts. Thank u in advance
HoldTheReggae
ultra-n00b

Post by HoldTheReggae »

olidall wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:37 pm Tuto on how to use QuickBMS to custom the texture of Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions
Step 1. Extract the .cat file you want to edit. [You can choose multiple .cat files]
- Open QuickBMS [You can just otherwise click on the script and have the BMS files open with QuickBMS]
- Find Tamsoft CAT script and click on it.
- Click the .Cat file
- Then click the folder to extract to
- Delete things that aren't .tmd files unless you're into modeling
Step 2. Extract the .tmd files [You can choose multiple .tmd files]
- Open QuickBMS
- Find Tamsoft GXT script and click on it.
- Click the .tmd file
- Then click the folder to extract to
Step 3 Edit the .dds file [with GIMP or Photoshop (install the Intel DDS plugin)]
- Make a back up
- Change what you want to change
- Make sure you save it as DXT1, 5 or 10 keeping it the same as the original, [Look at the type of DXT by looking with Hex Edit the TMD file]
- If your new file doesn't match the same filesize as the old, then your DXT is the wrong number. DDS with Transparent space will be 5 or 10
Step 4 Repack GXT
- Open reimport.bat
- Find Tamsoft GXT script and click on it.
- Click the .tmd file
- Then click your modified .dds file
- If it's not the right filesize you'll get an error.
Step 5 Repack CAT
- Open reimport.bat
- Find Tamsoft CAT script and click on it.
- Click the .cat file
- Then click the .tmd file
Step 6 Replace the .cat file in the Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions Steam files. Be sure to back up the root file before handling.

Only repeat steps 3-6 when making any changes. Yes you have to do this everytime.

This zip contain Tamsoft GXT and Tamsoft CAT
Hi, I know it's been a long time since you posted this but...would you have any idea how to help me!? I managed to do step 1 just fine and extract the .tmd files from the the team164_etc.cat files, but now I'm stuck in step 2 because, whenever I try to use Tamsoft GXT to extract the .dds files from the .tmd files, I receive this message:

Error: incomplete input file 0: C:\....\Desktop\QuickBMS\EXPORTS\team164_00_00_00_00_0.tmd
Can't read 4 bytes from offset 000000000000001c.
Anyway don't worry, it's possible that the BMS script has been written
to exit in this way if it's reached the end of the archive so check it
or contact its author or verify that all the files have been extracted.
Please check the following coverage information to know if it's ok.

coverage file 0 100% 28 28 . offset 000000000000001c

Last script line before the error or that produced the error:
9 get FILESIZE long

and nothing is extracted, I've tried with both regular and 4gb versions of QuickBMS and it's the same result, do you have any idea what could be causing this error? thank you very much for the attention!
HoldTheReggae
ultra-n00b

Post by HoldTheReggae »

tyranitares wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 10:37 am Hello.Is there any excel with the id and names of the players??There are too similar and is crazy search them by ID. Thanks
Well, since I also couldn't find one on the internet, I actually kinda did the crazy thing and checked each PL file to see which face and hair was what and saved a list for myself on a .txt, here is what I got, it's very basic and I did this a while back so I hope things haven't changed since then, I hope it helps.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
AspiringMob
ultra-n00b

Post by AspiringMob »

Bela20 wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 5:38 am Hi, I know it's been a long time since you posted this but...would you have any idea how to help me!? I managed to do step 1 just fine and extract the .tmd files from the the team164_etc.cat files, but now I'm stuck in step 2 because, whenever I try to use Tamsoft GXT to extract the .dds files from the .tmd files, I receive this message:

Error: incomplete input file 0: C:\....\Desktop\QuickBMS\EXPORTS\team164_00_00_00_00_0.tmd

9 get FILESIZE long

and nothing is extracted, I've tried with both regular and 4gb versions of QuickBMS and it's the same result, do you have any idea what could be causing this error? thank you very much for the attention!

I can help you. Usually, when you extract the tmd files there's one with no information in it and the filename always is finished with "_0.tmd". Try the file "team164_00_00_00_00_1.tmd" it should contain the jersey's texture.

Also, delete all "_0.tmd" files or files with 1 kB after extracting from cat files
HoldTheReggae
ultra-n00b

Post by HoldTheReggae »

AspiringMob wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 7:05 pm
Bela20 wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 5:38 am Hi, I know it's been a long time since you posted this but...would you have any idea how to help me!? I managed to do step 1 just fine and extract the .tmd files from the the team164_etc.cat files, but now I'm stuck in step 2 because, whenever I try to use Tamsoft GXT to extract the .dds files from the .tmd files, I receive this message:

9 get FILESIZE long

I can help you. Usually, when you extract the tmd files there's one with no information in it and the filename always is finished with "_0.tmd". Try the file "team164_00_00_00_00_1.tmd" it should contain the jersey's texture.

Also, delete all "_0.tmd" files or files with 1 kB after extracting from cat files

You are a god send, I was about to lose my shit not knowing what it was, it was exactly those 1kb files, once they were gone everything went fine, thank you so much kind sir, now it's time to relearn some photoshopping!
HoldTheReggae
ultra-n00b

Post by HoldTheReggae »

kenanmu wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 4:08 pm Hi guys! anyone know how i can change the kit settings? for example i need to change collar and number font colour and model and if is possible delete the number in the shorts. Thank u in advance
The only thing I know is how to change the collar color!

You do it by editing the "kits .dds" files that you extract from "teams .cat" files.

If I ever find out how to change the other stuff I'll come back here to tell you...and if you ever find the answers before I do I'd appreciate it if you hit me up 'cause I'm also looking for them! :D
Last edited by HoldTheReggae on Fri Apr 21, 2023 3:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AspiringMob
ultra-n00b

Post by AspiringMob »

Hey, when you create a new kit, where do you replace it? in the kits for custom teams or the spots for DLC teams?
HoldTheReggae
ultra-n00b

Post by HoldTheReggae »

AspiringMob wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 3:21 pm Hey, when you create a new kit, where do you replace it? in the kits for custom teams or the spots for DLC teams?
Not sure if I understood the question correctly but...when I mod a kit, I replace "Set Kits" as in the French Ligue 1 kits for Custom Teams
AspiringMob
ultra-n00b

Post by AspiringMob »

HoldTheReggae wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:11 am
Not sure if I understood the question correctly but...when I mod a kit, I replace "Set Kits" as in the French Ligue 1 kits for Custom Teams
Thanks, that was the answer I was looking for. Unfortunately, I have a pirate copy and Ligue 1 kits are locked so I have limited spots for Custom Teams. If any knows a how to unlock Ligue 1 kits, please let me know.
HoldTheReggae
ultra-n00b

Post by HoldTheReggae »

AspiringMob wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 1:39 am
HoldTheReggae wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:11 am
Thanks, that was the answer I was looking for. Unfortunately, I have a pirate copy and Ligue 1 kits are locked so I have limited spots for Custom Teams. If any knows a how to unlock Ligue 1 kits, please let me know.
Tbf the customizable kits are also modable, but I never tried and I don't know what/how they would look like...

I assume it would only show the design and they'd have to be edited in a way that you'd have to use the in-game colors to finish it off

If you want to give it a shot, I have a .txt that lists the files of kits IDs and it's location,
you can download it here:
https://www.nexusmods.com/users/27417645?tab=user+files
AspiringMob
ultra-n00b

Post by AspiringMob »

That's cool HoldTheReggae. You even acknowledge the time I helped you. Maybe we can share mods? I have a Barcelona 21/22 mod kit and Bayern 22/23 kit.

Where do you get League Team Jersey's mod?