Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions Models?

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
microbio10
ultra-n00b

Re: Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions Models?

Post by microbio10 »

Hi, I'm interested in modding this game, is there any tool to convert dds back to lds? so i can mod the game textures
kenshinova
ultra-n00b

Post by kenshinova »

Hi

Anyone knows how to open animation/motion files?

moreover, where can i find kits of teams? which files or at least extension file to search for
cOiSMatOrGent
ultra-n00b

Post by cOiSMatOrGent »

Hello everyone, I wanted to know what program is used to view the files:
* Texture files are in .lds
* Motion / animation files in .takdjpkg.

at this time I'm talking about the rise of the new game of the champion captain tsubasa thanks

If someone can help me with the textures please and thank you
Makoto
advanced

Post by Makoto »

Hello, could anyone help with extracting textures? I tried drag and dropping and running the exe provided in previous posts, but i can't seem to get textures. I get this error:
https://imgur.com/a/a9QceB1
koytavugu
ultra-n00b

Post by koytavugu »

Does anyone here know how we can convert a model to tmd2?
olidall
ultra-n00b

Post by olidall »

Hello, could someone help me extract textures? run the exe provided in the previous posts, but I get this error:
olidall
ultra-n00b

Post by olidall »

kenshinova wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:10 am Hi

Anyone knows how to open animation/motion files?

moreover, where can i find kits of teams? which files or at least extension file to search for
I studied the folder structure of the game, I think we can find the teams kits in "\ Gamedata \ Graphics \ AppExtend \ cat"

theses thread helped me to understand where the files come from https://www.vg-resource.com/thread-34826.html
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=14419&p=131160&hil ... ft#p131160
https://www.undertow.club/threads/hyper ... 333/page-2
Last edited by olidall on Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.
olidall
ultra-n00b

Post by olidall »

I managed to modify the textures of the modification emblems to make them look like the other national emblems. I created the Canada Jr. Youth emblem
olidall
ultra-n00b

Post by olidall »

Tuto on how to use QuickBMS to custom the texture of Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions
Step 1. Extract the .cat file you want to edit. [You can choose multiple .cat files]
- Open QuickBMS [You can just otherwise click on the script and have the BMS files open with QuickBMS]
- Find Tamsoft CAT script and click on it.
- Click the .Cat file
- Then click the folder to extract to
- Delete things that aren't .tmd files unless you're into modeling
Step 2. Extract the .tmd files [You can choose multiple .tmd files]
- Open QuickBMS
- Find Tamsoft GXT script and click on it.
- Click the .tmd file
- Then click the folder to extract to
Step 3 Edit the .dds file [with GIMP or Photoshop (install the Intel DDS plugin)]
- Make a back up
- Change what you want to change
- Make sure you save it as DXT1, 5 or 10 keeping it the same as the original, [Look at the type of DXT by looking with Hex Edit the TMD file]
- If your new file doesn't match the same filesize as the old, then your DXT is the wrong number. DDS with Transparent space will be 5 or 10
Step 4 Repack GXT
- Open reimport.bat
- Find Tamsoft GXT script and click on it.
- Click the .tmd file
- Then click your modified .dds file
- If it's not the right filesize you'll get an error.
Step 5 Repack CAT
- Open reimport.bat
- Find Tamsoft CAT script and click on it.
- Click the .cat file
- Then click the .tmd file
Step 6 Replace the .cat file in the Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions Steam files. Be sure to back up the root file before handling.

Only repeat steps 3-6 when making any changes. Yes you have to do this everytime.

This zip contain Tamsoft GXT and Tamsoft CAT
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
olidall
ultra-n00b

Post by olidall »

All texture files are in the "\ Gamedata \ Graphics \ AppExtend \ cat". The textures of the uniforms are called "team***.cat"
All files numbered 000 to 009 are teams are collegiate teams, 010 to 20 are national teams. From 100 to 159 are the customizable uniforms in Dream Team Edit. from 160 to 220 are the are the uniforms used as a pattern in Dream Team Edit. from 1000 to 1005 are the uniforms of the DLC players' events.
Carbune
ultra-n00b

Post by Carbune »

olidall wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:59 pm Hello, could someone help me extract textures? run the exe provided in the previous posts, but I get this error:
https://i.imgur.com/JEmMoQE.png
Makoto wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 11:51 am Hello, could anyone help with extracting textures? I tried drag and dropping and running the exe provided in previous posts, but i can't seem to get textures. I get this error:
https://imgur.com/a/a9QceB1
Were either of you able to solve this or find an alternative? I'm getting this error as well. I'm also trying to figure out the difference between what that tool would've put out and the files from the last couple of posts, as the GXT extraction part fails for specific files and I have no idea which ones would be relevant for me to look at beyond guessing through the file size. My guess right now is that the stuff in the last 2 posts is about the frontend and create-a-player stuff as well as things like the kits and numbers, whereas the lds files contain things that are more specific like the textures for existing players (things like GameData/mdl/tex/eye_hyuga.lds matching the existing GameData/mdl/tmd/eye_hyuga.tmd2).

It probably requires much more effort than it's worth, but what I'm trying to do is to take the models and textures and export at least one fully built player model (say, Hyuga's) into Blender, where I would need to work with it further. The models being split into so many submodels is frustrating enough as is (though manageable), but the textures look significantly more difficult to figure out.

EDIT: Turns out the GXT extractor can extract the textures from the LDS files just fine. I've now run into an entirely different issue: I don't think the previous posts talking about how the resulting DDS files are black&white are entirely right, because for everything that isn't a special object like Wakabayashi's hat I'm getting very similar textures that don't seem to have anything to do with the intended model texture. If it's not these, then what do I need to use for the bits that are clearly meant to be colored, like the eyes? The generic stuff like the skin color and kits works fine (with some issues for textures that are clearly meant to go on top of others, like emblems and numbers) when using the exported skin textures, but I'm struggling with the more player-specific stuff.

EDIT 2: Took a while, but I've figured it out.

Turns out that, as mentioned in a previous post, the pl00xx_[...] textures (also located in the LDS files) are indeed the right ones and not the ones that are actually named after the players in question. In some cases it's definitely difficult to figure out exactly which player is associated with which ID, but it's also how I figured out that this is what was actually happening, as the ID 02 files (Wakabayashi) had the textures for his hat which are also present in the hair_wkbys files. From there on out it's just a question of mixing and matching everything accordingly.
kenanmu
ultra-n00b

Post by kenanmu »

olidall wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:59 pm I managed to modify the textures of the modification emblems to make them look like the other national emblems. I created the Canada Jr. Youth emblem
Hi! how do you extract and reimport dds and .dat files (emblems)? Thank you in advance!
olidall
ultra-n00b

Post by olidall »

kenanmu wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 6:58 am
olidall wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:59 pm I managed to modify the textures of the modification emblems to make them look like the other national emblems. I created the Canada Jr. Youth emblem
Hi! how do you extract and reimport dds and .dat files (emblems)? Thank you in advance!
Hi! For modify a emblem, intall quickbms with this link https://aluigi.altervista.org/quickbms.htm
For original game team emblem, it is in "\Gamedata\ui\fr\swap"
for emblem set it is in "Gamedata\Graphics\AppExtend\cat\"
kenanmu
ultra-n00b

Post by kenanmu »

olidall wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 6:44 pm
kenanmu wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 6:58 am
Hi! For modify a emblem, intall quickbms with this link https://aluigi.altervista.org/quickbms.htm
For original game team emblem, it is in "\Gamedata\ui\fr\swap"
for emblem set it is in "Gamedata\Graphics\AppExtend\cat\"
Thank you very much! it works!!! GXT script works with .dat files :keke:
kenanmu
ultra-n00b

Post by kenanmu »

Hi guys! someone knows how i can change the collars and kit numbers (type and colours) of preset teams (National and school teams)? Image[/img]Thanks in advance!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.