Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Street Fighter X Tekken: help unpacking contents of CMN.eaf from XBOX 360 + more

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
cmos
ultra-n00b

Street Fighter X Tekken: help unpacking contents of CMN.eaf from XBOX 360 + more

Post by cmos »

So I'm trying to dump the entire contents of CMN.eaf from the XBOX 360 version of Street Fighter X Tekken. I've tried googling and found very little information. What I did find most of it came from this forum although a lot of posts are very old and not very specific to what I'm needing. I've got "Kensou's Tool" and a couple of other things, however I can't figure out how the tools are used. In a nut shell, what I want to do is unpack and get access to all directories and files contained within CMN.eaf in full and either/both import them into steam and repack them back into the 360 version. This game is very old, I've got console versions and the game on steam, as well as the community patch, so it's not DLC, costumes, or anything like that. I just just want CMN.eaf unpacked so I can look at the contents and see for my self.

I'd be greatful for any help, I presume after all these years there would be a lot of knowledge on this game as well as other Capcom games that use the same file format, so if anyone has any other links or any information at all please just throw it at me. One particular goal is to unlock the 4th and 5th gem slots, as well as other things, basically have the most complete hacked and unlocked version of SFTK, but one thing at a time. Thanks.
Acewell
VIP member
VIP member

Re: Street Fighter X Tekken: help unpacking contents of CMN.eaf from XBOX 360 + more

Post by Acewell »

did you try the bms script from this post? :D
https://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php? ... ken#p68473
cmos
ultra-n00b

Re: Street Fighter X Tekken: help unpacking contents of CMN.eaf from XBOX 360 + more

Post by cmos »

Thanks for the reply, I had a look at that but I don't know what it is or in what context to use it. :/
Acewell
VIP member
VIP member

Post by Acewell »

its code for QuickBMS script, link to program in my sig. :D
copy the code into a text file and name it somename.bms,
then drag it onto the Quickbms.exe then choose the eaf file
then select an extraction destination.
You can also find better instructions at the download page. :D