Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Help with getting Live on St@ge's cst files

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
watatomo
ultra-n00b

Help with getting Live on St@ge's cst files

Post by watatomo »

I've been attempting to find the URL that downloads these cst files from The Idolm@ster Sidem: Live on St@ge.
The reasoning for finding the URL that downloads these files is so that they're up to date as these update as I encounter events in the game. These cst files contain data such as card stats and story dialogue.

I've been using Process Hacker to see if it can track the URLs, which it did, some of it. I tried to paste in the cst text I found in there with the base URL, which resulted in failure and no access pages. I'm also using Fiddler to track the game's HTTPS traffic, but this causes the game to get an error as soon as it downloads the base URL.

I believe this is caused due to having "Decrypt HTTPS traffic" turned on. This is necessary, however, as I'm not able to get the full base URL without it. The game works perfectly fine when Fiddler is turned off, or if "Decrypt HTTPS traffic" is turned off.

Is there any way to access the URL that downloads these cst files? Seven cst files are accessible by URL, but I can't find the URLs for the cst files shown above. I am able to access a file named "csts.cst" with this url: https://d2qkdj9w29igl.cloudfront.net/v1 ... s/csts.cst Though, I don't think this has the proper information. The person who created the program linked earlier stated that these are just listings of the cst files in the game.

Any help in finding these cst files would be greatly appreciated.
kitayume
ultra-n00b

Re: Help with getting Live on St@ge's cst files

Post by kitayume »

sorry for asking some irrelevant question,
but do you know how to decrypt other cst files?
watatomo
ultra-n00b

Re: Help with getting Live on St@ge's cst files

Post by watatomo »

kitayume wrote:sorry for asking some irrelevant question,
but do you know how to decrypt other cst files?
Sadly, I don't. I am researching into it, however.