Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Black Clover: Quartet Knights Models (Noesis Script)

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
Satania
ultra-n00b

Re: Black Clover: Quartet Knights Models (Noesis Script)

Post by Satania »

were you able to find a script for the .xet and .ldm file for Death end reQuest Pc?
ventuhr
n00b

Post by ventuhr »

Satania wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 11:47 pm were you able to find a script for the .xet and .ldm file for Death end reQuest Pc?
I think you can just batch rename those to .tex and .mdl since they're just name-inverted extensions for some reason, decompression tool and noesis .mdl and .tex plugin works fine in most cases.
akderebur
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by akderebur »

Rin wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 10:30 pm anyone able to update the scripts for death end's PC version?
Here is the updated script for PC. If a model/texture isn't working, then it is probably not important. Don't ask for fix please.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
darksimonus
beginner

Post by darksimonus »

Hello

is it possible to extract animations?

Thx for help
darksimonus
beginner

Post by darksimonus »

I dont understand how work BC_TexFinder.exe
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Model textures are only applied if they are in the same directory as the .mdl file. First of all make sure you have decompressed these 3 folders : "5E12DE0D", "FA61C1D7", "FC397BB3". Now drag and drop a .mdl file on the BC_TexFinder.exe. It will copy all the necessary textures to the model directory. Load the .mdl file in Noesis, and it should have the textures applied.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) I unpack .mdl and .tex and .mdc of folder "5E12DE0D", "FA61C1D7", "FC397BB3"
2) I copy all unp_.mdl and unp_.tex and unp_.mdc in only one folder
3) I drop unp_.mdl on BC_TexFinder.exe

But I dont have texture applied :(

How work BC_TexFinder.exe?
darksimonus
beginner

Post by darksimonus »

I find solution for look texture on mesh into Noesis
you have to put all the file mdl tex in a file which keeps the name of: "5E12DE0D"
kurokairaku
beginner

Post by kurokairaku »

akderebur wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 5:13 pm
Rin wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 10:30 pm anyone able to update the scripts for death end's PC version?
Here is the updated script for PC. If a model/texture isn't working, then it is probably not important. Don't ask for fix please.
Any chance you could get the MDC to read on it too? When I try to open the Death End's MDL I get an error on Noesis.
https://i.imgur.com/SXhGt3n.png (Error in question)

Right now since all enemies and characters are in one file, all the textures are sorta conglomerated in one place. with 1712 different tex files to sift through, it would be nice to know which belongs to which. As it stands even Daemons tool seems to hang on the mdc.

Or do you know of a way to find out what tex file belongs to which through the MDC? I'm just plain having trouble reading it due to my lack of experience with hex and coding. Any help appreciated.

Edit: Nvm, the thing gets hashed anyways, and Ninja Ripper doesnt work with Death End so no such thing as getting out Textures. That way.
akderebur
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by akderebur »

kurokairaku wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:42 am Any chance you could get the MDC to read on it too?
No plans to support MDC atm. Hash function needs to be found first anyway.
kurokairaku
beginner

Post by kurokairaku »

akderebur wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:53 pm
kurokairaku wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:42 am Any chance you could get the MDC to read on it too?
No plans to support MDC atm. Hash function needs to be found first anyway.
Finding the models are easy just textures are not, so I use Intel GPA now to get textures. I kinda wish though Ninja Ripper works with the game. I really want to make a cool wallpaper render of the beginning house area as I find it to be beautiful, but Ninja Ripper apparently cant see the DrawIndexed call and instead rips out the Draw call, but according to Intel GPA Drawindex is where all the mesh and textures are at. Intel GPA does see the geometry but I have to do it one by one otherwise haha. I heard it is possible to modify the ninja ripper dll but I know nothing of that.
ELEVATR3000
ultra-n00b

Post by ELEVATR3000 »

how would i export the file from noesis with the textures mapped?
Unari
ultra-n00b

Post by Unari »

Hey guys, so i'm literally stuck on the first step; I have the GxArchivedFiles, but when i try and use the bms to extract from them it gives me some errors. I've tried extracting directly from the files in the Black Clover Quartet Knights\resource\masterWin64 and it ends up finding no files. If anyone could help i'd really appreciate it. Contact me here: Discord - Unari#4049
indiaskapie
ultra-n00b

Post by indiaskapie »

OMG OMG OMG!!! I managed to rip the characters!! Thank you!!! Will share the files if anyone is interested, but I need to add the textures in to the Blender files :D Soooooo happy! :D :D
indiaskapie
ultra-n00b

Post by indiaskapie »

I'm posting them on my deviant art profile if you're interested deviantart/indiaskapie
Eag1e
beginner

Post by Eag1e »

Hi there, I've recently come back to extracting models from this game after getting Mereoleona's DLC and I'm trying to unpack the game files, I know I've done it before but I'm getting an error this time, I got both the .dat and .dath in the same location

I might just be overlooking something :?
akderebur
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by akderebur »

Eag1e wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:39 pm I've done it before but I'm getting an error this time
Slightly different magic. Try the gundam script maybe : viewtopic.php?p=144363#p144363