Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

.SMD to .MDL

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
SporeAltair
advanced

.SMD to .MDL

Post by SporeAltair »

I can not convert .smd file in .mdl for the SFM. I have a .smd file, I'm trying to shove it into .mdl via the Crowbar. But the program gives an error. Although I created a .qc file.

Crowbar ERROR:

Code: Select all

Crowbar ERROR: The game's model compiler, "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SourceFilmmaker\game\bin\studiomdl.exe", does not exist.
  Possible causes: The game's SDK or Authoring Tools has not been installed (usually via Steam Library Tools) or the path given to Crowbar (via Set Up Games button) is incorrect.
Crowbar ERROR: The game's "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SourceFilmmaker\game\usermod\gameinfo.txt" file does not exist.
  Possible causes: The game's SDK or Authoring Tools has not been installed (usually via Steam Library Tools) or the path given to Crowbar (via Set Up Games button) is incorrect.
sdm-cowbar-error.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.