Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

LinkRealms pak files

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
acolitex
ultra-n00b

LinkRealms pak files

Post by acolitex »

Hey guys i was wondering if anyone could help me out im wanting to extract the game files from LinkRealms the archive is pak with idx, i've viewed the idx with np++ and it contains some hex and directory and file name structure Jaeder and Hyper Ripper we're both able to rip the files. is there anyway to rip them with the proper directory's and file names ??
acolitex
ultra-n00b

Re: LinkRealms pak files

Post by acolitex »

been digging around and was able to pull all the item id's by exploiting the Map Editor files and replacing the ID numbers, also i realized while i was doing this that the Editor had access to the pak files so i loaded it in Olly (i can't read asm) but i did find 1.1.4 Mark Adler and googled that its from Zlib and im doing some more digging if anyone wants to help that would be awesome!
acolitex
ultra-n00b

Post by acolitex »

this would probably be super simple for someone experienced i could supply and archives or program files needed thanks in advance!
Acewell
VIP member
VIP member

Post by Acewell »

acolitex
ultra-n00b

Post by acolitex »

Thank you!!! i search an searched guess just not in the right place! again thanks! :D