Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Naruto Xfbin Files Help How to Open

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
hola2
ultra-n00b

Naruto Xfbin Files Help How to Open

Post by hola2 »

Hello fellow I have a problem and urges me to help, before I say that this issue was first discussed what I have reviewed the forum before creating this topic, without any results.

I have the data files of Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2/3 for the xbox360 version extracted on disk and need the CPK_Unpacker version 3 and version 2 files come to me. Xfbin lua files and then I said that could open the noesis files with the extension xfbin but I have no success in opening files containing 3D models and textures then naruto no longer do I read topics and unsuccessfully searched and I can not view these files to rip and textured models not find how to do it, I want someone to help me in a detailed way to start from scratch, please is urgent I can not find with anyone give me an answer.

I am willing to share that will rip models obj format with textures and what is possible, I hope your help and understanding.

When you open a file with extension xfbin I get this error with the noesis

this is the data folder and subfolders and files you got to extract the contents of the dvd to my pc

I hope you help me soon
whs
ultra-n00b

Re: Naruto Xfbin Files Help How to Open

Post by whs »

hola2 wrote:Hello fellow I have a problem and urges me to help, before I say that this issue was first discussed what I have reviewed the forum before creating this topic, without any results.

I have the data files of Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2/3 for the xbox360 version extracted on disk and need the CPK_Unpacker version 3 and version 2 files come to me. Xfbin lua files and then I said that could open the noesis files with the extension xfbin but I have no success in opening files containing 3D models and textures then naruto no longer do I read topics and unsuccessfully searched and I can not view these files to rip and textured models not find how to do it, I want someone to help me in a detailed way to start from scratch, please is urgent I can not find with anyone give me an answer.

I am willing to share that will rip models obj format with textures and what is possible, I hope your help and understanding.

When you open a file with extension xfbin I get this error with the noesis

this is the data folder and subfolders and files you got to extract the contents of the dvd to my pc

I hope you help me soon
That's the same thing, but let me know if you can solve the problem. Please, please. Please give me your answer.