Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

[REQUEST] Touch Shot Love Application (PS3) extraction

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
todzy
n00b

[REQUEST] Touch Shot Love Application (PS3) extraction

Post by todzy »

Here you go, i want unpack content of this file colled: la_data_file.cpk
Inrested in script file and images for translation, becouse i dont understand what they said and still want play it

I already try unpack with CriToolpack & cpk_unpack, but i think that i miss some scripts(or not correct it was unpacked)

Another cpk file:
ImageImage

If after this somebody help with compressor it would great help to easy my problems with understanding this game
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
caoyang131
ultra-n00b

Re: [REQUEST] Touch Shot Love Application (PS3) extraction

Post by caoyang131 »

todzy wrote:Here you go, i want unpack content of this file colled: la_data_file.cpk
Inrested in script file and images for translation, becouse i dont understand what they said and still want play it

I already try unpack with CriToolpack & cpk_unpack, but i think that i miss some scripts(or not correct it was unpacked)

Another cpk file:
ImageImage

If after this somebody help with compressor it would great help to easy my problems with understanding this game
Use cpkmakec to build cpk,more detail please see the attachment.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.