Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Spotlight: Señor Casaroja's Noesis

General game file tools that are useful for more than one game
joqqy
advanced

Re: Señor Casaroja's Noesis

Post by joqqy »

I have a question concerning the Cryengine plugin.

When I do an export from .cgf to say .fbx - Is it possible to have each exported submesh to also export with the Mat ID's as shown in the picture?

Right now all the submeshes have the Mat ID # 1, but it would be great if the Mat ID's would correspond to those shown in the Data Viewer instead ( n +1 ) ( see picture ).

Is it possible to implement that? ( or perhaps it is possible already? )

/joq
GDL
veteran

Post by GDL »

Now that the noesis webpage is down where can one download the latest version?
joqqy
advanced

Post by joqqy »

GDL wrote:Now that the noesis webpage is down where can one download the latest version?
You can download it here
http://www.richwhitehouse.com/
itoikenza
advanced

Post by itoikenza »

Mr Adults, yah need to change the initial post man! to reflect the change in source for Noesis...
joqqy
advanced

Post by joqqy »

You can ignore the post below as the problem is now solved ( I wrote a custom MaxScript importer for the .cgf / .chr to read the MatIDs, so no need to get the ID's from Noesis, as the problem is now solved. )
joqqy wrote:I have a question concerning the Cryengine plugin.

When I do an export from .cgf to say .fbx - Is it possible to have each exported submesh to also export with the Mat ID's as shown in the picture?

Right now all the submeshes have the Mat ID # 1, but it would be great if the Mat ID's would correspond to those shown in the Data Viewer instead ( n +1 ) ( see picture ).

Is it possible to implement that? ( or perhaps it is possible already? )

/joq
raykingnihong
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by raykingnihong »

TheDude wrote:This appears to be an Autodesk problem (gasp! :eek: )
Even among their own products there's no consistency with the Filmbox format.
In 3ds Max and Maya the models have hard edges.
In Softimage the models are about 90% correct except for an occasional flipped normal here and there.
In Motionbuilder it's about 99% correct (which makes sense considering where the format came from).

Based on everything I've seen so far, I honestly think Mr. A knows what he's doing better than Audodesk does. [bruce]
Hello, my friends, thank you for your great work, Noesis is very good, we will always support you, I hope I can update to Dragon Ball plugin can support the Dragon ball:Ultimate Tenkaichi, this version has all the Dragon Ball protagonist. Including the role of the ultimate, once again thank you for your great contribution
raykingnihong
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by raykingnihong »

raykingnihong wrote:
TheDude wrote:This appears to be an Autodesk problem (gasp! :eek: )
Even among their own products there's no consistency with the Filmbox format.
In 3ds Max and Maya the models have hard edges.
In Softimage the models are about 90% correct except for an occasional flipped normal here and there.
In Motionbuilder it's about 99% correct (which makes sense considering where the format came from).

Based on everything I've seen so far, I honestly think Mr. A knows what he's doing better than Audodesk does. [bruce]
Hello, my friends, thank you for your great work, Noesis is very good, we will always support you, I hope I can update to Dragon Ball plugin can support the Dragon ball:Ultimate Tenkaichi, this version has all the Dragon Ball protagonist. Including the role of the ultimate, once again thank you for your great contribution
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
raykingnihong
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Re: [plugin] Dragon Ball Raging Blast

Post by raykingnihong »

revelation wrote:Another minor update. Should open more of the Raging Blast 360 files now.
MrAdults

Post by MrAdults »

itoikenza wrote:Mr Adults, yah need to change the initial post man! to reflect the change in source for Noesis...
There you go.

I didn't write the DBZ or CGF modules, those were revelation. I don't know if he comes here anymore.
Darko
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by Darko »

MrAdults wrote:
itoikenza wrote:Mr Adults, yah need to change the initial post man! to reflect the change in source for Noesis...
There you go.

I didn't write the DBZ or CGF modules, those were revelation. I don't know if he comes here anymore.
He's been posting in the MGS4 models thread.
raykingnihong
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by raykingnihong »

MrAdults wrote:
There you go.

Thank you for your reply, my friend
itoikenza
advanced

Re: Spotlight: Señor Casaroja's Noesis

Post by itoikenza »

MrAdults. is it possible to load an animated gif and any model at the same time with noesis, as you can see my avatar here, is the gif in question. and i wanna position cloud's AC buster to sync with my hands... also can i take said buster and extract it into it's own .gmo? one last thing, i never bothered to fix that quick as heck crashy problem, too quick to even report to your servers thingy, when opening any second model after initial is loaded! but it's ok.
CMihai
veteran

Post by CMihai »

Hmm...how about Diablo 3 support?
shadowmoy
veteran

Post by shadowmoy »

hi MrAdults , is there a function in noesis py script to calculate data alignement from a value like align32(theval) or align16(theval) ?
_-=<(¯`·._.·[ CodeMan ]·._.·´¯)>=-_
MrAdults

Post by MrAdults »

I would just do (value+15) & ~15 / (value+31) & ~31 in those cases.

itoikenza, no, you'd have to make a vis plugin if you wanted to do a custom background like that.