Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

keyframe viewer for Muramasa: The Demon Blade

Get your graphics formats figures out here! Got details for others? Post here!
delguoqing
beginner

keyframe viewer for Muramasa: The Demon Blade

Post by delguoqing »

Hi, guys
I have figured out how to put the texture pieces together to build a complete keyframe. and I write a viewer to view these art works frame by frame. I'll share my scripts after I cleanup my code. Below is a screenshot:
raijin.jpg
All the art works, include the scene, 2d character model, effects, and gui are all made in the same way. I'm really shocked.Also, it has a switch to toggle wireframe on/off. Their artists are really amazing, various effects are made up using simple images with a 4-triangle quad and vertex color.
It seems that i can only upload one attachment, :?

by the way, I have looked into the same files in dragon crown, and find that they are really similar. There's a high chance I can figure those out too.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
maoxianfly
ultra-n00b

Re: keyframe viewer for Muramasa: The Demon Blade

Post by maoxianfly »

delguoqing wrote:Hi, guys
I have figured out how to put the texture pieces together to build a complete keyframe. and I write a viewer to view these art works frame by frame. I'll share my scripts after I cleanup my code. Below is a screenshot:
raijin.jpg
All the art works, include the scene, 2d character model, effects, and gui are all made in the same way. I'm really shocked.Also, it has a switch to toggle wireframe on/off. Their artists are really amazing, various effects are made up using simple images with a 4-triangle quad and vertex color.
It seems that i can only upload one attachment, :?

by the way, I have looked into the same files in dragon crown, and find that they are really similar. There's a high chance I can figure those out too.
Can you share your code? I need to it.