Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Obtaining Archeage Object files

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
Etorix
ultra-n00b

Obtaining Archeage Object files

Post by Etorix »

There is a game that is currently in beta called "ArcheAge". They have some pretty interesting models that I would like to play around with: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-yel2Q-vs0wE/U ... Towers.jpg

I have been trying to extract models with the ninja ripper with no avail, and I have not seen any successful attempts yet.

Has anyone tried/done anything involving Archeage models ripping? (It's on CryEngine)
zaramot
double-veteran
double-veteran

Re: Obtaining Archeage Object files

Post by zaramot »

For Archeage static objects use Noesis+CryTek plugin, for Player/Npc it will not work for all 100% (bones/weights aren't supported)

http://www.richwhitehouse.com/index.php ... ojects.php
Making model-import scripts, PM
Etorix
ultra-n00b

Post by Etorix »

Sorry, but I am not experienced with Cryengine. What is the CryTek plugin, and where would I come about getting it? And yes, I googled.
zaramot
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by zaramot »

Noesis CryTek plugin attached, put it into extracted Noesis folder (plugins)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Making model-import scripts, PM
OutSide
ultra-n00b

Post by OutSide »

Hello. Can you help to get model radius or\and model width\height from .chr file of archeage models?
If for this you need model example - write pls here, i will upload (.cal + .chr + .mtl + .dds + animation files)
dnnkeeper
ultra-n00b

Post by dnnkeeper »

I'm looking for characters and animations from Archeage also. I managed to rip off some animations using HTR export function in CryEngine SDK. I created new character (SDK Agent) with AA .caf animation list and exported it to .htr through the characters editor. Unfortunately I didn't manage to use it. Bones are screwed but it still can be used as reference or some 3d rigging masters could fix it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.