Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

ArcheAge Online

The Original Forum. Game archives, full of resources. How to open them? Get help here.
Ekey
M-M-M-Monster veteran
M-M-M-Monster veteran

Re: ArcheAge Online

Post by Ekey »

I have client only from 10.04.2013 if you needed here decrypted db
ehnoah
advanced

Post by ehnoah »

Thanks Ekey! Can you tell me where Key is stored? (Please dump the Location for me if you can)
(Or explain me how dump work now after the Force Launcher start *g*)

Normaly the Key is stored in the "ArcheAge.exe" at Location (000002CXX) The actually Database Decryption Key should be:
\x52\x44\x29\x22\x6C\xB2\x36\x59\x48\xBA\x24\x5D\x14\xBA\x0A\x5D

But this not working anymore. Do they use now a second Key for encryption? (see below)
aes_128_cbc "\x52\x44\x29\x22\x6C\xB2\x36\x59\x48\xBA\x24\x5D\x14\xBA\x0A\x5D" "\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0" 0

Any Information about Ekey?
ehnoah
advanced

Post by ehnoah »

/push

Can someone tell me the new Decrypt key for Actual Patch (coming out ~ 5 Hours)

Then I can create extractor for the future keys .)
ehnoah
advanced

Post by ehnoah »

Do I am allowed to push?

Would be great if anyone can tell me the actual Keys for ArcheAge DB so that I can find them In Future alone! (I not want to ask for any help all the time)

You can Download the newest archeage.exe + DB here : http://bit.ly/14aRBe3 (In ~ 1 Hour after Post created)

Thanks again for all the help here on this board!
ehnoah
advanced

Post by ehnoah »

Hey Ekey,

do you may have time to spent for ARcheAGe or do you not help anymore here? I can fully understand it because it cost your Free Time, but it would be nice if you can help us decrypt.

Specialy because US/EU Version running in Alpha State :)
Ekey
M-M-M-Monster veteran
M-M-M-Monster veteran

Post by Ekey »

I dont have AA EU/US client.
ehnoah
advanced

Post by ehnoah »

It is the same Cryption like Korea/Japan/China Database.

The old way you showed me us got changed. Key was allways in 0x02CXX as I told before.

I uploaded AA Bin32 Folder + Crypted DB. If you could help us find the Key / Cryption Method.

If I know where the Key is, I can simply copy & paste it all the time but yeah...

Actual Key should be:

\xEC\x35\xF6\x1A\xB8\xBE\x5C\x5F\xB8\x47\xDC\x23\xE8\x79\xF4\x3C

But isn't working so dunno.

Here is the File Link:

http://www.multiupload.nl/GGO1VEQUXD
OutSide
ultra-n00b

Post by OutSide »

bump, ekey, need your help, post in private msg
BloodForce
ultra-n00b

Post by BloodForce »

anyone find new key?
Lerain
ultra-n00b

Post by Lerain »

Hey there, I’ve been reading through the topic and managed to unpack the game_pak of the EU/NA Alpha version. Now I’m stuck with the encrypted compact.sqlite3 file. I tried to look for the key in the ArcheAge.exe but couldn’t find anything. Like some people in this topic already pointed out - it seems they have changed the location of the key.

There are a couple of ArcheAge database-websites online already, so I guess someone must have found the right place to look at. Could anyone point me in the right direction or send me the key by any chance?

If you know how to do this, but don’t have the current key or database I’ll happily upload any files needed or send them to you directly.

If you’re the owner of one of the currently available online-aa-databases - don’t worry, I am working on a web-app for the game (not yet another database website) which would greatly benefit from an actual item-database in the background, so I will be no competition for your site ;-)

Help is much appreciated!
Sungam
ultra-n00b

Post by Sungam »

Ekey wrote:I have client only from 10.04.2013 if you needed here decrypted db
I need the whole client, any mirror?
divStar
ultra-n00b

Post by divStar »

I'm using the most recent Alpha client (Trion, EU/NA). I got the files extracted. However: I neither can open compact.sqlite3 nor import the models (perhaps those are encrypted, too? or are they not present as files, but hidden somewhere?). Textures (.dds) and sounds/music seems to work though. Can anyone help get models and access to the database, please?
Sungam
ultra-n00b

Post by Sungam »

divStar wrote:I'm using the most recent Alpha client (Trion, EU/NA). I got the files extracted. However: I neither can open compact.sqlite3 nor import the models (perhaps those are encrypted, too? or are they not present as files, but hidden somewhere?). Textures (.dds) and sounds/music seems to work though. Can anyone help get models and access to the database, please?
Where can i download this alpha client? I can decrypt the database for you!
michalss

Post by michalss »

Sungam wrote:
divStar wrote:I'm using the most recent Alpha client (Trion, EU/NA). I got the files extracted. However: I neither can open compact.sqlite3 nor import the models (perhaps those are encrypted, too? or are they not present as files, but hidden somewhere?). Textures (.dds) and sounds/music seems to work though. Can anyone help get models and access to the database, please?
Where can i download this alpha client? I can decrypt the database for you!

It has 22GB not sure how to upload it and where. Ill think of something..... BTW i would need items, map, markers and so on :)
Quick BMS Editor GUI - simple easy to use
Goto : viewtopic.php?uid=34229&f=29&t=6797&start=0

Downloads from DropBox : https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/
michalss

Post by michalss »

Please share method of extraction ?? Thx
Quick BMS Editor GUI - simple easy to use
Goto : viewtopic.php?uid=34229&f=29&t=6797&start=0

Downloads from DropBox : https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/