Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Dead or Alive series formats and tools

Post questions about game models here, or help out others!
Rosalin
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Re: Dead or Alive series formats and tools

Post by Rosalin »

Is there any TMC parser working for face weights?
What I have breaks the face like a horror movie.
zaykho
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by zaykho »

Rosalin wrote:Wow... that worked.

I think there's gonna be no problem if you use just transmographer to do it after using script. without identifying floats are below zero or not. only if that is mirrored mesh.

Thinking about toes and nails again... it had been possible to distinguish them by vertex x or y coordinate lol.

111.png
Applying MLAA to screen shot.

1. Download Pixel bender as Photoshop plug-in or Standalone, whatever you want.
http://www.adobe.com/devnet/pixelbender.html

2. Download MLAA for pixel bender.
https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/exchange/ ... id=2230024

3. Run Pixel bender and open the screenshot you want as PNG format and File>Open filter choose MLAA file, and Build>run

4. 0.1, 0, 255 (default?) will be fine.
save it.

5. In stand-alone version, the canvas size might have been expended unwanted.
just load original image in Photoshop and copy over the MLAA filtered image as a layer(not as smart object). that will simply handle the canvas size.

6. After you applied the MLAA filter, the highlight in the eyeball has been a little bit blurred. The highlight in the eye ball is better when it's sharpened. You can simply recover it by erasing that part when the MLAA filtered image's layer is over the original image layer.

Holy shit, what a great plugin !!!! nice !!
Protocol X27
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran

Post by Protocol X27 »

Still fightin' for time.

The Body Snapper is turning out to be not all that useful since I cannot get around the fact that Lisa's nails keep getting screwed up. I'm trying to at least one set of fingernails as an isolated mesh group that might correct the problem if they were to have a matching value.

Looks like there will be new DLC in a couple of weeks.

Ros, there is a different TMC praser, I'll do my best to get you the utils soon, really been swamped.

Did you happen to do those training suit mods. I was curious if you could post that texture that has the zipper.
Lilstormcloud
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Lilstormcloud »

had butter chicken for lunch, just sayin (:
Last edited by Lilstormcloud on Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Darko
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by Darko »

Protocol X27 wrote:Still fightin' for time.

The Body Snapper is turning out to be not all that useful since I cannot get around the fact that Lisa's nails keep getting screwed up. I'm trying to at least one set of fingernails as an isolated mesh group that might correct the problem if they were to have a matching value.

Looks like there will be new DLC in a couple of weeks.

Ros, there is a different TMC praser, I'll do my best to get you the utils soon, really been swamped.

Did you happen to do those training suit mods. I was curious if you could post that texture that has the zipper.
If you fix the tmc praser supporting correct uv's and vertex weights, I'm giving you a coockie.
Protocol X27
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran

Post by Protocol X27 »

Darko,

Are you referring to the 'TMC Praser for Face' script? Do you have that one or are there other issues that you are referring to?
Darko
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by Darko »

Protocol X27 wrote:Darko,

Are you referring to the 'TMC Praser for Face' script? Do you have that one or are there other issues that you are referring to?
Yep, I'm refering to that one, not all the faces are weighted correctly and It has none uv's.
Lilstormcloud
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by Lilstormcloud »

:hippy: (can't find a bunny will settle for this)
Last edited by Lilstormcloud on Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:00 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Protocol X27
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran

Post by Protocol X27 »

Darko, I'm not sure which ones are in question, but the only problem I had was Kasumi and her face actually weighted normally using the standard TMC Praser.

For those that don't have UV's do you know how to Bone Weight Copy using Blender? That's the only work around I know of, using exported .obj's from Noesis...

LSC, nice! One of these days I have to tackling mirroring.

Last week when I had time, I finally tested the water texture workaround. I took a mesh piece which was normally a 44, overwrote / injected over a 40 mesh object, did all of the normal transparency things, and the transparency worked just fine. Not quite sure if this will work on full on alternate textures that are in different containers, but it's possible.
leidoa
n00b

Post by leidoa »

does anyone know how to open wva file it's the voices files for doa2 ultimate ,
im thinking about replacing the Japanese voice with the english one from doa2 hardcore
theres afs voice file im almost finish with it , but still the wva files which is for the story and gameplay voices :constipated:

any one can help ! :D
Protocol X27
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran

Post by Protocol X27 »

Not sure who would know about classic titles besides b0ny or zayhko.

Also not sure what kind of detection level TN has been on about the 'creative' communities, but I was not to keen to find out that a ton of my images from our former site ended up being uploaded along with others on a fan facebook page. I don't need any of this stuff throwing up an red flags, so from here on out, I probably won't be posting samples and will keep stuff to discussion only.
Darko
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by Darko »

Protocol X27 wrote:Not sure who would know about classic titles besides b0ny or zayhko.

Also not sure what kind of detection level TN has been on about the 'creative' communities, but I was not to keen to find out that a ton of my images from our former site ended up being uploaded along with others on a fan facebook page. I don't need any of this stuff throwing up an red flags, so from here on out, I probably won't be posting samples and will keep stuff to discussion only.
Are talking about about the warning in TN jap site?? Do you know what exactly it says?? I ended up deleting every mmd video I had along with some models I've uploaded in my DA page.
Protocol X27
ultra-veteran
ultra-veteran

Post by Protocol X27 »

No, unfortunately, I don't. No one has offered an accurate translation yet, and there hasn't been an official post for the English sites yet. I don't know if its serious or not ...

New DLC is out, any chance Miku could update the archivarius file, or at least explain the easy way to match up the files w/ names?
mikulover39
advanced

Post by mikulover39 »

And like magic there was a archivarius update
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Darko
double-veteran
double-veteran

Post by Darko »

mikulover39 wrote:And like magic there was a archivarius update
Thanks, moar models :D