Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

GRID 2 .NFS speech & music files

Get help on any and all audio formats, or chip in and help others!
sahawx2
n00b

GRID 2 .NFS speech & music files

Post by sahawx2 »

hello, i found that the muiscs in GRID 2 are really awesome. So I try to take a look of the music file.
It located in GRID2 main folder\audio\soundbanks,named music.nfs. But I can't find any tool to unpack
the files,so can anyone take a look with the .nfs audio files and makes a script to unpack??
I have already wrote a topic about this in "Game Archive Research" but it seems that no one is interested.
So I start a new topic on here and I really hope that there are more people can pay attention on this
MANY THANKS!!!and sorry for my bad English...
here is image of hex editor,the file has a "NeFS" heading
also i have uploaded another smaller nfs files for example because music.nfs is 350MB big.
http://www.mediafire.com/?sl8mppsyjej8jmh
KarinFutoGT
advanced

Re: GRID 2 .NFS speech & music files

Post by KarinFutoGT »

Dirt 3 have also that file format but is used for DLC's, the last coddie games have a similar format called .nefs and this time is used for DLC's too and maybe .nfs for sound still waiting for someone to make a tool a extract the 3D/Sounds from those games.... I mean 3D Files from DLC's :mrgreen: :owned2: