Important information: this site is currently scheduled to go offline indefinitely by end of the year.

Dark Souls 2 .TPF

Get your graphics formats figures out here! Got details for others? Post here!
DerMeister
beginner

Dark Souls 2 .TPF

Post by DerMeister »

Does anyone have anything on Dark Souls 2 *.TPF files? These seem to be texture pack files, like in the previous game, however the Noesis plugin for Dark Souls 1 doesn't work with these new files.

DSExplore works for the BDTs and BNDs and all that, though.

I've found nothing on how to view these TPFs...
nyxo
advanced

Re: Dark Souls 2 .TPF

Post by nyxo »

Going from memory, they've changed slightly in format, but the big thing to note about any .TPF file for Dark Souls 1 & 2 is that the actual content (texture) stored inside is going to be in a format specific to the platform the .TPF file was created for.

That is, a .DDS file for PC, and another format who's name escapes me, for PS3.

As a side note, I think the bhd/bdt files for DS2 work in DSExplore only because I put support in there so I could poke around myself, and forgot about it when I released it, heh.
~Nyxo~
||| Twitter ||| Youtube |||
raykingnihong
mega-veteran
mega-veteran

Post by raykingnihong »

nyxo wrote:Going from memory, they've changed slightly in format, but the big thing to note about any .TPF file for Dark Souls 1 & 2 is that the actual content (texture) stored inside is going to be in a format specific to the platform the .TPF file was created for.

That is, a .DDS file for PC, and another format who's name escapes me, for PS3.

As a side note, I think the bhd/bdt files for DS2 work in DSExplore only because I put support in there so I could poke around myself, and forgot about it when I released it, heh.
Hello, my friend wanted to support Dark Souls 2, this is a very good game, I need to refit it, can you help me here thank God help
baba11
ultra-n00b

Post by baba11 »

Looks like the file you gave starts from "xff" instead of "Nemo Fi" - maybe it's just an uncompressed version of .nmo, I don't know yet. Shadow of the Colossus is definitely made in 3DVIA, according to google.
Download high quality 642-780 practice test with help of latest HP We offer up-to-dated Alaska Pacific University contains all those materials you want to University of Chicago dumps exam by using Olivet Nazarene University